Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 3. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
since playing bounty and airdrop, until now I still use MEW and the service is satisfying. many of my tokens are still here and if you have to move it will drain a lot of gas for shipping. is the excess of mycrypto compared to MEW?
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
I use MEW frequently in daily trading, it is the wallet that i trust because it is simple and safe. I know there are many doubts about it but simply it is still the number one choice.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 10:51:19 AM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

Thanks for the information...I need to be more careful if this has no more support from the developer as this might be a reason for hacking in the future.

Can you provide a link to this problem? Many people will probably not use MEW anymore if this is the correct news. I also don't want to use wallets that are no longer developed and maintained.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

Thanks for the information...I need to be more careful if this has no more support from the developer as this might be a reason for hacking in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
Personally, I still use myetherwallet and I do not have a problem with it but if you think you are not comfortable with it, I will suggest you use hardware wallets because they are safer and more reliable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Now I'm still working with MEW's Myetherwallet wallet. I personally believe that it remains the safest and most convenient option for users. Especially convenient and fast wallet when working with tokens based on ERC20.
Activity: 320
September 04, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

As before, I prefer to work further with the functional wallet mew. For me, it is especially fast, convenient and safe in operation. Especially useful for working with acquired assets from bounty programs. For me, this is one of the best wallets for working with tokens based on the ERC20 platform.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
of course i am . i am still using mew ( myether wallet ) because im happy with it . i find it safe and easy despite of some other users that give negative feedback thru it . i guess that is is already their fault if they have been scammed or phished due to thier ignorance and carelesness on handling thier wallets .

Yes, I'm still working with MEW right now.

lol . working with mew ? hello? mew is only a wallet for cryptos ( specifically for altcoins and erc20 tokens ) . mew is not a job that you can work with , although you can use it for your work to be able to recieve your salary .
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 03:20:17 AM

In my work MyEtherWallet becomes the only way to work comfortably. Offers a fairly quick and convenient transaction execution with the full set of features and features that I may need. So far, my work with MEW is wonderful, without threats to keep its assets safe.
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
Yes, I'm still working with MEW right now. For me, this is the most convenient and safe way to store your tokens. So far, there were no special problems with this wallet, so I continue to recommend the wallet to my friends.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 10:26:38 PM
I have not heard such news before from the developers saying people should move their assets to mycrypto, I only heard that the mew team had misunderstanding and disintegrated and some of them went ahead to develop their own platform mycrypto but I still use mew
Activity: 78
September 02, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
I only use myetherwallet until now, I never thought of changing my wallet. so far I am safe to use it and there have never been bad events with my wallet. this is one of the best wallets.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
Since i joined those crypto universe i have been utilizing mew a direct result i feel its the best wallet to altcoins Also because of its secured nature i want it In different wallets. Will be legitimate i still utilization it What's more its those best if. Since the time that i trusted mew for my eth and erc20 tokens. I feel protected utilizing new. In spite of it may be prompted to move im staying with mew to presently. My crypto is even now new. Despite the originators for mew are recommending its use, i even now believe mew need turned out its wellbeing and security. I'm still utilizing mew should get my store Furthermore its simple to utilize. Barely be cautious Also constantly weigh those url deliver The point when utilizing mew since large portions phishing site that will compromised your account.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
September 02, 2018, 09:20:10 PM
Yes, MEW is the best wallet for me and easy to use and also I can send my token without internet and that was great.
Activity: 18
September 02, 2018, 09:12:16 PM
of course im still using myetherwallet until now, i think MEW is the simple one among other wallet.
Activity: 180
September 02, 2018, 09:11:24 PM
MEW is the one and only wallet for me.  Simply get the public and private key and keep it safe.  Don't go to a phishing site by accident.  If you follow those simple rules you should have no issues at all. 
Activity: 290
September 02, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
Yes I am still and will always be using mew. Mew for me is one of the best wallets I ever used but personally I don't store my savings there. I only use mew for trading and other stuffs. I haven't had any issues with mew and no hacking or lost funds. Hard wallet is still the best for storing but if you can't afford it yet you can always trust mew.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
indeed some of the founders and developers of MEW made new wallet providers under the name MyCrypto and this happened a few months ago. don't worry, because both are safe and I still use both. if you are afraid, then you can use other wallets, such as metamask, electrum, coinomi, jaxx and hardware wallets.
I think this is good suggestion. By using metamask, we can be a step more safety. But if we know how to handle MEW, i think this wallet is also very safe since i use it and its very safe. Just dont paste your private key in uncertified site or dont paste it in phising site. Always bookmark the MEW site then everything is safe.
Activity: 291
September 02, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
why not? I still use MEW because I think MEW is the easiest wallet to use.
Activity: 364
September 02, 2018, 09:00:34 PM
no more, because now I use metamask, because in my opinion metamask is the best and safest wallet in my opinion personally.
Pages:
Jump to: