Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 7. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:49:55 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

Indeed, from the beginning I knew the world of crypto currency I used MEW and I think this wallet is the best, or maybe I am lacking experience,
But indeed, from the beginning I used MEW there was no interference, thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
August 31, 2018, 09:38:22 PM
Definitely, I stil trust MEW and still using it as a wallet because it can support an erc-20 tokens. Despite of everything, like hacking issues, development issues and others, MEW is more user friendly. Just do not keep your tokens longer to avoid unnecessary things to happen.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 04:24:53 PM
Yes, MEW is okay...been using it for a while now and I can say it can be trusted.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 03:46:58 PM
Yes most of us still using my ether wallet if it si underdeveloped then the owner will notify us before any loss of funds.
copper member
Activity: 616
August 31, 2018, 03:40:17 PM
I am still using myetherwallet and it is the best wallet for store Erc20 tokens. I think hardware wallet is the safest way to protect coins. I am using trezor hardware wallet  to safe my coins.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 31, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
I am still using MEW and I am very happy with it. It is very simple, easy to use. MEW is very secure and if you are careful with it your tokens are very safe.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 31, 2018, 12:01:00 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

until now I am still confident with MEW, before the official announcement from the developer of MEW, I will continue to use it. as long as it's still safe to use, I use the wallet address.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I still usimg MEW and I don't find any difference from the start i used it until now and MEW wallet is the most common wallet used in bounty campaigns  maybe as long as you secured your private key theres nothing to worry it would be still safe to store coins. but if your coins is already valuable or hsve high value better to store in a much secure wallet for your own safety.
Yeah me too, I also still use MEW and there is no difference from the first I used until now. It's never been a problem and I think MEW is the best wallet for ERC20 token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

I still usimg MEW and I don't find any difference from the start i used it until now and MEW wallet is the most common wallet used in bounty campaigns  maybe as long as you secured your private key theres nothing to worry it would be still safe to store coins. but if your coins is already valuable or hsve high value better to store in a much secure wallet for your own safety.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
August 31, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
MEW is undisputably one of the underrated wallets out there, the platform is great and is greatly secured since it shows a lot of prominent features that a person will need in keeping their coins, and personally, me myself am also a user of MEW and has been using it ever since.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 31, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

I personally use MEW and for security of coins I use several wallets. And then I break the coins into all my purses and then all the coins are safe. And if the malice is a loss is not very significant.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
I am still using MEW, last time I install the plug in call Metamask but it cost ETH to move the token from MEW to Metamask so still using.

From what I understand, you are right when saying MEW is the gateway to access the block chain.

We are in the cryptos world where people very cautious, so if something like "not safety" when using MEW, I am positive the alert will come all over the forums/discord/telegram as this will be a critical point.
Yes, I'm still using Myetherwallet. Cause I like this wallet and it's hard security. I store my all token on this wallet and I still didn't face any problem.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
MEW is still the best way to use ETH transactions. I don't think there's any problem as such with MEW as such. Infact all the softwares like metamask uses MEW in one or other way. you can easily import MEW keys into metamask and then use it to transact.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

If this transistion is true then this would be bad news to many eth holder like me who uses MEW as our primary erc20 wallet. It is still my main wallet for hodling all my erc20 tokens. Transfering tokens is expensive so need to find a cheaper solution to transfer my tokens to other wallet
Activity: 120
August 31, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
Yes I only used 1 wallet and it's MEW it's because MEW aside from being free to make and account this is already proven by so many people as being safe to use due to it's security features and can't be easily hacked by bad people who wants  to steal our investment.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

I believe Vitalik Buterin is always thinking of ways to improve the Ethereum blockchain, so if there is any update that is going to take place in Ethereum ecosystem, there will be notification on the Ethereum platform. I am a fan of Ethereum.
Activity: 50
August 31, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
No, i have never used MEW. Not because i consider MEW is not safe, but because i am used to using another erc-20 wallet, which is called Imtoken. It’s strange to say that some things i don’t want to change once i get used to it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

I just heard this information from you. I have not moved another competitor, I still stick with the Myetherwallet that I have. I am still confident with MEW. I will move if there are instructions or MEW is no longer safe.
Activity: 672
August 31, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
until now I still use mew to store some of my assets. Although there have been many wallet-based erc 20 and the ethereum platform but I still feel safe and comfortable with the wallet of mew.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
I am still using MEW "Myetherwallet" as it is one of the best wallet to use especially in ERC-20 tokens.
MEW is always safe as long as we save the private keys privately and secured.
never to share it to anyone and make sure you have more than one copy for additional security.
Pages:
Jump to: