Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 8. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
Yes, because I think that MEW is the most convenient, practical and easy to use option. That's why it's now going to be about him. MEW, by the way, is not an online wallet. This is a service that provides access to the purse stored on your PC.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
MEW has always been a good choice. Unless you give your private keys to anyone, there is nothing to worry about. I'm still using MEW. I login in MEW using metamask which makes it more safe to operate.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 31, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
MEW is the easiest wallet to use compared to others, for more than 2 years I used MEW and never found a problem, this is what made me never replace MEW with others.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
August 31, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
I am old school and still use MEW. Actually there have been minor upgrades in MEW as any user can notice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
Yes i am still using mew because it is very reliable its fast in transaction and i could adjust the gas and gwei of it. .
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
August 31, 2018, 10:15:55 AM
My Ether Wallet (MEW) was my first Ethereum wallet that is ERC-20 compliant so basically, it is my first real wallet and this makes me have a soft spot for it, due to the fact that hackers tend to concentrate on the website, what I did was to import my MEW wallet to my ImToken app and this offers me a measure of security because I do not have to input my private key in their website, so far so good, been using it since December and I have not had any ugly experiences.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
I tried to use a lot of wallets and I can say that it is MEW that is the most convenient and safe. And if you use a hardware wallet (Ledger or Trezor) together with MEW - then this will be the best solution.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
Indirectly I still use MEW but for all transaction activities I use imtoken, I import MEW key prifat to imtoken to make transactions easier and there is no risk of being exposed to fake web.
Its still the best wallet to use especially for bounty hunters, we will be needing it to secure our funds we can eventually transfer it in exchanges or trezor after if we dont have plan to sell it yet.
Activity: 128
August 31, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
I am still using MEW
Actually, I think this old wallet is easy to use.
There are also reasons that it is hard to put on my hands and the Airdrop I bought and the ETH of the shipping fee are included.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
I'm still using mew until now, and so far it is still savety as long as the private key is not leak. Myetherwallet is an online wallet that is free, open-source, and gives direct access to the blockchain and only we are responsible for the security of our account. the most important thing that must be kept confidential and its security is our Private Key, don't give it to others, don't let anyone know other than ourselves and don't lose it. And avoid phishing web when unlock mew.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
I think MEW is a very good and strong wallet, a security system that looks perfect makes me always make MEW a priority for storing Ethereum and all tokens, I'm sure that MEW is the best wallet.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
security, and I am still using it, indeed what I often read in this forum is that many people have lost their tokens, which they have stored in MEW, besides MEW, is there a place that is really safe to store Tokens we?
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
August 31, 2018, 09:52:59 AM
Yes I am, mew is still one of the most trusted online wallets available out there. Do you know when did they made the announcement and upto when will they still be supporting that site?
Yes I'm still using mew until now because mew is the first online wallet that I've ever used and I have trust on this wallet.
Activity: 476
August 31, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
Yes, I still using Mew. MEO is good wallet for crypto. it's is secure and fast. you can using it. you needed proper knowledge about it. it's believle wallet.  so you can easily using it.
Activity: 107
August 31, 2018, 09:48:00 AM
I continue to use the purse MyEtherWallet (MEW). I like it, I'm used to it. My friends also use MyEtherWallet (MEW). The last transaction through this purse I spent today. Everything suits me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
Indirectly I still use MEW but for all transaction activities I use imtoken, I import MEW key prifat to imtoken to make transactions easier and there is no risk of being exposed to fake web.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 09:45:07 AM
yes, i'm still using and i still plan to use it in the future
Activity: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:42:52 AM
Yes of course until now I still use mew to save my altcoin assets. Some indeed I keep in the Exchange and another on the wallets of mew. wallet is increasingly widely used many project that has platform ethereum.
Activity: 434
August 31, 2018, 09:41:57 AM
I`m still using myetherwallet until now because myetherwallet is the best wallet if you are going to stored ERC20 token and if you want to exchange those token, because we can easy to connect myetherwallet to exchange sites by just using metamask.

I think MEW is safe wallet that is why I`m keep using mew to stored token and ethereum.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
Yes I still using MEW.Pretty good wallet and reliable
I completely agree with you, I also use MEW and it seems to me that this service also fully meets all the requirements, which generally can be for a free service such as MEW. You in fact understand that it is free.
Pages:
Jump to: