Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 6. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 03:44:51 AM
in my opinion it is still safe as long as we do not carelessly enter a fake web
address for MyEtherWallet (MEW), and as good as we are always on for metamask
because it can detect where the original address and false address.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 02, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
You have brought about A good subject of Discussion. Actually, My Ether Wallet is the way to access the Blockchain though at cost fee of GWEI hitherto Gas Price. If peradventure MEW is about terminating for other source, information shall be generally supplied and we shall all switch as appropriate. But currently, I'm still using MEW.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
I am still using Myetherwallet as its one of the best that in have used in terms of etherum wallet. The user experience is quite nice and I like the wallet to make my transactions because its very easy for me
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
I have not tried my crypto as yet because as you mentioned they are just the gateways so it's not a problem for me to use MEW I am using metamask for convenience and it just works fine for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
I still use MEW so far no problems have been faced. It's quite safe and simple in using a crypto wallet. I also really like when combining mew and metamask.
Activity: 299
August 31, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
I am still using MEW everyday and I still think MEW is the safest and most popular. I often associate MEw with metamask to enhance the security of my account.
Activity: 168
August 31, 2018, 11:20:36 PM
until now I still use mew, especially to participate in a bounty campaign, but I use the wallet carefully, for example when I want to check the number of coins in my wallet, I only use etherscan, because now the site is used as crime is to steal coins in the wallet by phishing or replacing or creating a MEW site with a link that "resembles" and when the wallet user enters a private key, the private key will automatically be stored on the phishing server or server.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
I use MEV for storing ISO project tokens. It is not suitable for storing ETH, as this attracts scammers.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
August 31, 2018, 11:14:52 PM
I am using MEW because MEW is free, open source and we may increase security by several methods such as using metamask and TREZOR, Digital Bitbox..etc
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
in my opinion, the safe wallet I used, when it happened or was it just an issue without proof of the truth,
if all move to mycrypto technology, will this technology be better than the platform, there should be a review without knowing what the future effects are, because this concerns millions of ethereum users out there
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 10:56:01 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

The truth is I still using New even today because for me it is the best electronic wallet.. and I really trust it because if I will going to choose another electronic wallet I don't think it is safe... It's very hard to make a decision where you will all keep your coins especially now that lots of scammers are everywhere we need to become aware about it...
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:48:45 PM
For me MyEtherWallet is the only way to go.  Its simple and fast and has all the functions you could need.  I have send countless transactions across the blockchain using MEW and its been great thus far. 
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 10:44:19 PM
I still use MyEtherWallet (MEW) through a third-party application called Metamask. I think it's still quite safe and I still use it. I also see a lot of people are still using MEW, including my friends so I am very assured. MEW is simple and easy to use.
Absolutely true enough, using MEW with Metamask simply works well for me and i am confident that through Metamask my wallet is safe from hackers but there is still some improvement in terms of security though and i hope that they would update that. It would be good that they will provide 2FA so that our wallet are secured to the fullest.
Activity: 532
August 31, 2018, 10:34:29 PM
I still use MyEtherWallet (MEW) through a third-party application called Metamask. I think it's still quite safe and I still use it. I also see a lot of people are still using MEW, including my friends so I am very assured. MEW is simple and easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2018, 10:25:41 PM
Yes, i am using MEW because i find it easy to store ethereum based token there instead of downloading their wallets. As long as if we don't share private we will be in safe hands to protect our wallet and moreover even our wallet can be connected to the meta mask too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 10:21:52 PM
Yes, because myetherwallet is a safe online wallet that we are using to store our coins.
Yes, Mew safe but depend on your prevention!
Activity: 560
August 31, 2018, 10:20:58 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

I have never heard of such news. I think they still maintain it to make a profit from the deal. There are a lot of ETH based ICO projects and the MEW wallet is an optimum solution for investors holding their altcoins. It's still a good wallet and I have no doubt about it.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
Yes, because myetherwallet is a safe online wallet that we are using to store our coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 10:16:18 PM
Yes, i am using MEW and metask to unlock MEW, You should try metamask for more security and prevent your MEW.
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Yes I still using myetherwallet because this is the only e-wallet that I know I can save my altcoin and tokens that I received in my bounty and also this is the most required e wallet to save tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: