Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still using MEW? - page 4. (Read 3896 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:41:08 PM
I now use mycrypto wallet. More beautiful, easier to use. I suggest. You need to download your computer but it is a reliable application. after that I no longer use myetherwallet wallet. mycrypto is my new favorite wallet. which in my opinion is safer and easier to use.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 02, 2018, 08:38:32 PM
I used to use MEW until I discovered mycrypto.com that is a from a team split up from the MEW team. It has a better option in offering a downloadable offline wallet to avoid the website hacking risks with original MEW but still has a very similar interface.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 08:38:26 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

Do you have links of this MEW update? Because i constantly following any news and update of this ERC20 wallet but i did not read about this concern so maybe i miss to read it but until this moment all of my Crypto assets are stored in this wallet and i see no issues so its seems everything is fine and normal as before. So better share the links so that we can see if this is true.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 02, 2018, 08:37:25 PM
From various sources, MyEtherWallet (MEW) are not under development and maintenance any more. Even its founders has confirmed that they are switching to develop a new platform called mycrypto and encourage everybody to move there property to there.
But IMO, MEW or mycrypto is just a gateway to access your real wallet in the blockchain, so, both of them are still fine event MEW is not maintained anymore, right?

Well, we don't know the features the mycrypto wallet will offer, MEW is still serving the purpose without much glitches. Avoid following unknown links that lead to MyEtherWallet interface and also keep your login details safe. With these, you are safe with MEW.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 08:33:22 PM
Yes, i am still using MEW myetherwallet, because it is a safe wallet where you can store your coins and tokens. Safe in such way that you are keeping your private key privately so that it wont be hack by hackers out there. Myetherwallet is convinient to use, great site and also secured.
Activity: 33
September 02, 2018, 08:32:30 PM
Yes of course, MEW is the only type of wallet that i am using since i was started to buy crypto investment and in participating bounty campaigns because most of the ICOs project are requesting because it's free and user friendly.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
Definitely yes. Basically mew is one of the best erc20 tokens wallet out there if not the best actually.
copper member
Activity: 269
September 02, 2018, 08:15:20 PM
I tried sending tokens so yesterday, but I could not send tokens. I now use mycrypto wallet. More beautiful, easier to use. I advise. You need to download your computer but it's a reliable application. after that I no longer use myetherwallet wallet. my new favorite wallet mycrypto.
Mycrypto and Myetherwallet has the same developer i think so they are both the same easy to use and dependable sans phishing sites. Can Mycrypto be also link to Metamask?
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
September 02, 2018, 08:02:41 PM
I tried sending tokens so yesterday, but I could not send tokens. I now use mycrypto wallet. More beautiful, easier to use. I advise. You need to download your computer but it's a reliable application. after that I no longer use myetherwallet wallet. my new favorite wallet mycrypto.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 02, 2018, 07:59:52 PM
MEW is not really a private wallet that houses or stores your ethereum and tokens. It's just like a gateway to the Ethereum blockchain or network itself. I still use MEW very well but I'm always cautious and careful when accessing the website.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
September 02, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
yes I use myetherwallet wallet because it's quite easy to use to store my coins and tokens even though the security is lacking but I'm quite happy to use them.
Activity: 490
September 02, 2018, 06:47:42 PM
Yes, why not, in my opinion, in Myetherwallet the security is quite good, so not only in MEW in other online wallets, but also the security is good, so I recommend adding security, namely using the Hardware wallet.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
September 02, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
Ofcourse, yes. Until now I am still using My Ether Wallet because I find it reliable and a it is indeed a good storage for my altcoins. I have no problem with mew yet.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 06:35:10 PM
I started using it at the beginning of this year, and still use it, I consider it to be the best ETH purse, I like it very much, especially the interaction with MEtamask.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
I still use MEW, as it is one of the most convenient wallets, but unfortunately its security leaves much to be desired.
fsn
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
Yes, I still use mew to store crypt money, because I still still deserve trust compared to other wallets, and the integrity of other wallets is in my opinion less
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
Yes am still using MEW because it is one of the safest oldest and widely used wallet it is very easy to access
Mew makes it easy for you to save your coins, though it has been attacked several times by hackers and stole millions of coins, I think the safest way to keep your coins safe is by not using your private keys to access your wallet often. By doing this you are 90%safe.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
#41 Haga
September 02, 2018, 05:55:10 PM
Me too stop to use Mew , since some months I Use metamask , is better and more secure.  ImToken is a good choice in any case.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
I have been using mew right from day one. But every transaction is being done through metamask, I've never had any issue of phishing like people complain.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 02, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
I like the MEW interface. I use a Trezor way access and this site to manage my wallet. I have never used MyCrypto
Pages:
Jump to: