Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 100. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
I think that spots will grow!like everything that depends on bitcoin!and as soon as bitcoin goes up we will see everything....and this on-any will!I'm sure!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 13, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
I certainly was not suprised of ETH price when the original post was made in this topic but I am a bit suprised right now, I did not anticpate such a big drop for ETH .
I was thinking that the minimum price will be about 350-160$ , not to touch 300$ mark. This has been a blood bath.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
The price fluctuation of eth is totally fluctuated with the price fluctuation of BTC, the price of eth is increased too much, and another reason for the rise and fall of eth is also changed with the heat change of ico.

I think that the Ethereum soon stabiliziruemost. And stop so dramatically change its value. Also, the temperature of the ICO is now slightly frozen due to new requirements. Investors refuse to pay only for the idea on paper, everyone needs a product.
Activity: 85
August 13, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
Not under any condition. At this moment the main greater and preferable undertaking over ethereum out there right currently is bitcoin. What's more, the hole is because of bitcoin being the primary digital money thus it is as yet the coin that individuals trust the most. Ethereum is relied upon to complete significantly more than it as of now has at this moment. It doesn't shock me at all the amount it has developed and it will keep on growing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
For the ether there is no reason for such a fall, the whole reason in the general situation and the actions of whales. Now many coins are experiencing such difficulties, we can only wait for better times.
Well, whale groups are working very well in the market, they turn the market into a place to bury all other investors when they control the price perfectly, especially with eth, they made a big surprise when they brought it back with a milestone of over $300, a very low figure. Many people have lost their calm and panic, constantly selling cheaply, helping whales to accumulate commodities, I believe the bigger surprise with eth will come to us in the near future
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 13, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
the fall on price as the value of the coin to gives with chance as different trader to works on decision as disputing action on following spares on available results of tasks on evaluation and gains with chance as collecting shifts on difference to complete with minimum limit as the beginning projection.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
The price fluctuation of eth is totally fluctuated with the price fluctuation of BTC, the price of eth is increased too much, and another reason for the rise and fall of eth is also changed with the heat change of ico.

Activity: 392
August 13, 2018, 10:50:26 AM
Yes, I am surprised at how low Ethereum is today. It's $319 in coinmarketcap. Bad news for those planning to sell their altcoins nowadays. On the other hand, good news for those planning the buy Ethereum and other cryptos.
Activity: 74
August 13, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
I was really surprised at the price of eth today. From the first day i joined in cryptocurrency the value of eth today is almost half the price of it. But I'am hopeful that it will surely recover from tje market that's why I'm still holding some of it.

Yes, I regret that the ethereum price dropped to touch $ 310. But, I think that is normal in crypto currency market fluctuations. I am optimistic that ethereum will be able to rise and recover.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed. The crypto community is going full retard tonight.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
I was really surprised at the price of eth today. From the first day i joined in cryptocurrency the value of eth today is almost half the price of it. But I'am hopeful that it will surely recover from tje market that's why I'm still holding some of it.
Activity: 90
August 13, 2018, 07:02:23 AM
I think that the price of Ethereum is a reflection of the state of the cryptocurrency market. The Ethereum last winter reached almost 1500 dollars for a single coin but then fell along with the entire market and we are now seeing a price of around $ 400. It's normal price and it is much better than the price was at this time last year
Activity: 58
August 13, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
I was surprised by the price of the ETH now, because in the previous year the ETH price was very high, and after that it went down, then it quickly recovered, but I believe the price of ETH in the near future will rise.

Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 03:56:10 AM
The world of digital currency, Crypto, is a turbulent world so there is no way to surprise the times that changes usually occur at this time. and these changes cannot be guessed and predicted correctly. ETH is no different from other cryptocurrency like Bitcoin,Litecoin. the stability of the existing coin depends on bitcoin and how it goes, because Bitcoin in correction now is the holder of the most coins in the coin market, so we hope it can be the same as Ethereum and others.
Activity: 48
August 13, 2018, 01:50:25 AM
Yes, I am amazed about the current ethereum price, but if we look at coinmarketcap, not only does ethereum fall, the average coin is also equal to the total market capitalization and greatly decreases. this is not a good time for cryptocurrency, a lot of bad news that we saw in the past. I hope that the crypto market will be a good position.
Activity: 111
August 13, 2018, 01:41:36 AM
I did not expect that the price of Etherium will be able to decline to new minimum values
Activity: 448
August 13, 2018, 01:41:28 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
For the ether there is no reason for such a fall, the whole reason in the general situation and the actions of whales. Now many coins are experiencing such difficulties, we can only wait for better times.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 01:40:42 AM
ETH prices for this past two days has had enough to surprised me. But it didn't changes my first goal when i joined this cryptocurrency world, as i already knew how volatile they are. Therefore i believe eth will rise again soon in the next few weeks, we just need to wait a littler longer and have a little faith
Activity: 32
August 13, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
I was surprised to learn that the value of Ethereum was quickly reduced. But it is only a short time when the value of all cryptocurrency is going down, the price of ETH down is not something strange.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 10:31:12 PM
I believe in Ethereum. I think he is here to stay. I`m not suprised at the price. His fluctuation is normal. He just need time and people that believe in him.
Pages:
Jump to: