Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 99. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
August 13, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Honestly I'm kind of surprise with the price of Ethereum, I mean all those months were it fought a good battle against this bearish season and all of a sudden it breaks out when the season is about to end, I just hope that it recovers from this heavy blow. Though I actually like the prices now, its like the biggest sale of the season, time to top up our portfolio with low prices coins, not just Ethereum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
I am not astounded by any stretch of the imagination. all coins will take after bitcoin, at whatever point the bitcoin pump the other will dump for pursuing bitcoin. So it doesn't astonish me if ETH cost will getting increasingly dumped.
Activity: 448
August 13, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I am not surprised about the price of Eth . I think it is a great opportunity now for people to participate in buying more of Eth unless you want to regret later. The truth is that Crypto is not going to die but evolve. The signs are everywhere
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:14:57 PM
Ethereum can't be very cheap.Most of the projects are made on the basis of Ethereum, so the price should grow well in the near future.
Yes, I also believe so. I think the price can still fall down and maybe it will hit $250 and then it will be bumped up. I'm waiting for the lower price to invest more.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
August 13, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Yes I am because looking back at the previous prices of it, I came to think that ethereum has really it's potential to rise on top of all cryptocurrency. However, the price of it now is surprising as well because it dropped down though I still believe that it would still rise up soon.
Activity: 57
August 13, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

Todayy, yes. Its been a freefall these past weeks. Maybe beacuse of asic miners sells?
Activity: 107
August 13, 2018, 11:59:54 AM
The price of Ethereum this year, I am very disappointed. I hope he will be able to recover in the coming months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 13, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
Ethereum seem to have been over hyped. Maybe its time for ethereum to face reality. The present situation is just an opportunity for people to buy more ethereum because it may likely go again anytime soon.
Activity: 364
August 13, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
Not surprised for the price of eth or any other currencies. This market are very volatile and you will always get surprises. So get used to it and if you can't stand with it, then better to stay out.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
I have to admit that i even thought it was a scam project when ETH lanuched. But ETH strongly hit my face with the truth, the price of ETH to be so high in the currency world, even steadily taking the No. 2 position in the crypto value.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 11:37:06 AM
I know that i am not surprised about ethereum price because now altcoin and bitcoin all are falling.This is not good time for cryptocurrency.so i am not surprised for ethereum price.
Activity: 148
August 13, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
I am not surprised that the price of the last bear market Ethereum is similar to the current one. This is just the market adjustment. I believe that the market will rise again soon, so I will not be surprised or panicked because of the market decline.
Activity: 336
August 13, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
Yep, we are surprised! And not only at the price of Eth but also with so big falling of crypto market. Where is the bottom? We need bull run!
Activity: 314
August 13, 2018, 11:24:11 AM
I admit, I was really surprised by the price of Eth at the moment, why the coins that are favored by many people can fall as low as they are today. this is really beyond my expectations. Although I know, the Digital price of Cryptocurrency assets is volatile, including Eth. but I didn't expect it, the price of Eth was very cheap, which in my opinion was very low.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
Last time, the price of ETH record low. The market fell sharply, perhaps waiting for a good signal from the market
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Ethereum can't be very cheap.Most of the projects are made on the basis of Ethereum, so the price should grow well in the near future.
Support. After all, recently there was a powerful wave of ICO projects, which in their majority planned to collect the planned cost for September - October of this year.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
August 13, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
simple, always almost coins will follow the king, bitcoin, whether the bitcoin pump the other will dump for chasing bitcoin. So it does not surprise me if eth price will geting more and more dumped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
Of course not, it is only normal for setbacks to set in anything.
It will certainly recoup.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum really surprised me, and I was surprised twice. The first is in the encryption market last year, the price of Ethereum rose to $2,200. This surprised me. But now the price of Ethereum has dropped to $700, which makes me very surprised.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:16:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: