Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 101. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 12, 2018, 10:20:52 PM
yes, but I think its normal, it may be a sign to us, maybe bear market will come to an end. or maybe just because its ghost month in china, they believe that the month of august is bad fortune.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:45:07 PM
A little bit surprised that who ever knows that the price could be such very low and ethereum future is in doubt since there are too many tokens that in ERC20 and how developer will work on this.
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 09:41:47 PM
Yes, right, I was very surprised to see that the current ETH price was not expected, until today it was very weak and there was no upward movement down, so my hope for the future would be quickly recovered and normal again.

Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 09:34:52 PM
Ethereum price is not supricing at all, because of its volatility the market price is going down but not totally dump. 2019 seems ETH best cheap price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 12, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
Taking a critical look at the Ethereum Blockchain and its price on the market, it appears that Ethereum is not performing up to expectation. After rising up to the $1K price early of this year, its users and investors expected a correction in price but not down to this point where it is almost entering $200.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
August 12, 2018, 09:24:13 PM
Ethereum is a great platform and it deserves to be a much better place. It’s price seems so low and yes i’m abit surprised and disappointed. But it’s okay, i’ll hold my ethereum until the market gets better.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 12, 2018, 09:21:39 PM
In response to the market price today i think i cannot say that we are all happy yet its very disappointing for me to sell tokens out of devalued price which really unappreciated. But sooner we are all awaiting for the speculation to rise again.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
In my opinion ETH is very low right now because no more investors are jumping in into ICO's then bounty hunters immediately sell their bounty tokens and convert into fiat even if the price is low.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 12, 2018, 09:00:04 PM
Yes! I'm really surprised with this downtrends but I have great feelings that ETH will recover soon and will hit ATH this year.
Activity: 142
August 12, 2018, 08:45:27 PM
Currently I was surprised looking the the eth price getting USD 200. It is a massive dumping but I am not worried about that. I feel it like becoming some opportunity that I can add some investment on eth while the price was very low. It will gonna be high profit if I can buy a lot of eth in low price and hold it for long time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 12, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

No I'm not surprised because I know that ethereum is in not good price because of bearish market. And I think it's a great opportunity to buy now because lot of coins now in crypto market is on dip.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:12:26 PM
I was surprised to see the price of eth right now, it's like the price of a few years ago. very drastic decline and this will definitely make a lot of people worry. but we need to be patient because if the price is normal I think ethereum will be high again.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Lolz, considering the time you made this post, I look forward to your view on the current price of ETH since it is currently at its lowest this year.
Nevertheless,  I think ICOs have been instrumental to the astronomical rise in the price of ETH this year and since the market has been falling, it is normal for them to exit their ETH holdings which has also contributed to ETH's drastic fall.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 12, 2018, 05:57:42 PM
there is nothing to explain the price of ethereum aside just mere manipulation of the coin market. It has the volume to drive it and the community is healthy and large. The so called competitor is not doing so well yet the value keeps declining. I want to believe the ICO project teams are the one loading the market in large amount of ethereum to dump the price and reduce the price of there token to have enough to push around.

Your theory make some sense, but I don't think that it is all. The market fall is coming from Bitcoin and I believe that somebody is playing against it, Ethereum is just another victim.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
It seems to me that such a thing is common if it has long known the world of crypto, now still at the beginning of the year so ordinary, when looking at the year 2017 at the beginning of the year also dropped prices and rose back in the middle of the year, so I hope 2017 occurred in 2018.
I was surprised but I was not discouraged I was always convinced and believed that everything would be beautiful in time
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:47:59 PM
Crypto is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly in a short period of time. For a while, yes I was surprised. But this is the game that we should play. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 12, 2018, 05:43:08 PM
This week I was very surprised by the price of Ethereum. I didn't expect Ethereum to drop to 320 dollars. But I hope that the price will start rising soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
August 12, 2018, 05:37:35 PM
Though it's unexpected for it to go this low after reaching the 1000$ peak but it's not surprising..  This happens often in crypto market
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
August 12, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
In March, when this topic was created, I was surprised - yes. But now, in August, I would not be surprised even if the price drops to $200, lol. Now there is a complex process of transition of the crypto-currency to a "qualitatively new stage of development". It is painful, but necessary.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
yeah i'm kinda surprise even though i heard a lot of good stuff about eth but i'm sure it will rise up again.                           
Pages:
Jump to: