Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 98. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
I am not surprised by the price of Ethereum. It can be said that the price of Ethereum is what I expected. On the day I invested in Ethereum, I thought about all the risks I would face, so this is true. When I arrive, I will only keep calm and continue to wait patiently.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
I think ethereum should have a new logo
https://i.redd.it/sogvo01l0zf11.png
Activity: 125
August 14, 2018, 03:27:34 AM
The price of Ethereum really surprised me. Ethereum’s price rose to $2,000 in last year’s market. This is a surprising number, and it has made many people investing in Ethereum get a lot. I am very surprised that the price of Ethereum has fallen so badly.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
That's right, Bro, I'm very surprised to see the price of large etherium actually falling. even I have to keep holding my ethics and cryiptocurrency. because if I sell my assets now, I will definitely experience a big loss ..
Activity: 78
August 14, 2018, 03:22:06 AM
Like seriously I was surprised. When I saw that the price keep going down. What I was thinking was that the price will move up buy instead it was down. But I still believe it will rise. It just need time.
Activity: 110
August 14, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Today I'm really very surprised. I did not think that the price of ETH would fall so low. And maybe this fall is not the last.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
I hope that the price of ETH will still be able to recover and the situation with the sale of ETH coins will be explicitly controlled by some kind of service, since it seems to me that now the price of ETH is clearly so low that it can cause a huge withdrawal from the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
August 14, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
Am very very amazed about the price when most people are investing big on it because they know it has future to grow but its otherwise not moving rather than dipping.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
August 14, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
Not at all. The problems in the ETH network was very heavy issue and lots of ERC20 tokens which relied on ETH network have suffered because of this. Why will someone use this if a crap like kitties ruin the whole network.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 03:08:01 AM
The ether is a very underestimated project, and it does not correspond very much to its value in the cryptocurrency world. Now all the projects are used for distribution, and all of its status should be second. The price should be high, not so low.
Activity: 417
August 14, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
What is happening to the crypto world? I am also wondering. The market is rapidly on a downward spiral, but no exact reasons are emerged. I think cryptocurrency is the game of hype and speculation. People or investors' sentiment works better here. This maybe the reason behind the free fall of ethereum.   
Activity: 69
August 14, 2018, 02:50:39 AM
It's a nasty surprise. Although if you think about it, you could have foreseen it. I'm wondering how low the price of Ethereum could fall? And of course, until the price stabilizes, it is better to refuse to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
August 14, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
Starting in 2017, the Ethereum began to impersonate the cryptocurrency market, because on its basis thousands of ICO were carried out and now hundreds of projects continue to develop. And the fact that the price of ETH has fallen so low is abnormal and unnatural.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 13, 2018, 07:40:58 PM
Yes, I am surprised by the current ethereum price. a large decline and a decline in interest. I'm not sure about the crypto market conditions this year.

why we are surprised with eth price,, personally i don't  Smiley
look all the price of cryptocurrencies, after the past bull run, the price are down harder now,, and no exceptions
but, i still believe in the end of this year we will see a bull run again
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 01:02:48 PM
The price of Ethereum falls as the cryptocurrency market has gone down again, so the price of Ethereum does not surprise me. The only thing that seems strange to me is the fact that why Ethereum does not grow in price constantly, since ICO is constantly held on its platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 13, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
Im not surprise at ethereum's volatility that value price may go up and down at the market. I know ethereum can bounce back easily after a series of dips because it has a very strong fundamentals and supported by the majority of crypto enthusiast by their trust through investments. So it deos not matter the price now.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
Yes, I am surprised by the current ethereum price. a large decline and a decline in interest. I'm not sure about the crypto market conditions this year.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 12:44:21 PM
Yes of course I was surprised with the current ETH prices, what happened with the price of the ETH that dropped and now about $ 330 is what surprised me, even though the ETH was ranked second and supported by hundreds of tokens.
Activity: 137
August 13, 2018, 12:43:59 PM
I think Ethereum has a huge potential for price growth. Its changes don't surprise me much .
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 13, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Yes, the price of Ethereum really surprised me, and I was surprised twice. The first is in the encryption market last year, the price of Ethereum rose to $2,200. This surprised me. But now the price of Ethereum has dropped to $700, which makes me very surprised.

there is no upcoming suprise for the next few months and ethereum prices which may be very difficult last year can be realized until next month
Pages:
Jump to: