Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 2. (Read 15329 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
brand new
November 23, 2018, 05:00:09 PM
The market is oversaturated with altcoins, which have switched a large number of investors, withdrawing money from bitcoin.
brand new
November 23, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
I am negatively surprised because when i invested price was about 750 dollars, now price falled but soon back and will achieve over 1000 dollars. The problem is that if I would invest now, the profit would be higher
brand new
November 23, 2018, 03:05:46 PM
never i expect that Ethereum will go this far however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
I can be surprised at the soaring price of Ethereum and the drastic increase. because then I will get a much bigger advantage in the future. therefore I prefer to support Ethereum to be more expensive and much more expensive in the future. so the price continues to increase can make me surprised with the price at the high point.
brand new
November 23, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
I am surprised a little bit, but I can not say it was an unexpected turn. And the reason... It is hard to say, what is your opinion?
Activity: 2
November 23, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
I'm a little surprised. Unpleasantly surprised, because most of my capital is in ETH. I hope that now the market will begin to recover and the price of ETH will go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 25, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
I am not surprised by the price of ETH, but I am surprised at the ICO market because I did not expect the ICO market to fall in such a short period of time, is it because it created the biggest scam?
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 25, 2018, 04:57:07 AM
I was surprised when the price from six hundred dollars for one coin fell to four hundred dollars. Now I won’t be surprised and I look forward to the price of sixty dollars for investing.
Activity: 30
November 25, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
I'm surprised it keeps going down. Despite there are more projects that prove its use case like BAT
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 25, 2018, 12:30:08 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Yeah I really surprised at Etherium price. Cause I didn't expect that etherium will dump like this. Eth hit $140. But it will grow again soon and it's my expectation.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 12:28:16 AM
yes I was very surprised by the fall in the price of ethereum which is very cheap at the moment and this seems to be due to the influence of the fall in the price of bitcoin so that the price of ethereum is falling like this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 12:24:08 AM
Waiting for a $100 ethereum https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum , looks to be there in few days
Activity: 4
November 25, 2018, 12:04:40 AM
A bit yes, but i'm more surprised because of bitcoin price.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 25, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

certainly yes, but this is indeed a condition where transactions in the market affects the price of each coin or altcoin. Even the presence of a large number of project and business wear smart contract ETH also took an important role. Thus, the need to create a policy in this digital assets.
November 24, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
ethereum is the second coin after the bitcoin so I think no one is surprised by this because now it's normal and the ethereum price prediction will be higher in the next few months.
Activity: 3
November 24, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
never i expect that Ethereum will go this far however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.
Activity: 5
November 24, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
November 24, 2018, 10:40:07 PM
I have heard that there are some mistakes from ETH technology. But i cant check it. But i think that it is just a fake info. with this situation now, there are some Whale or Shark try to dump the market to buy with cheap price
Activity: 7
November 24, 2018, 10:17:21 PM
For the price now I'm not too surprised. but for bitcoin price I was even a little surprised because the bitcoin price itself is very far drop. so maybe a lot of people are becoming shocked and panicked
Pages:
Jump to: