Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 45. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:04:44 PM
Ethereum prices fall to a surprising price considering that many ICOs use the Ethereum network and also use Ethereum as payment. The ICO plays a major role in Ethereum's price growth or even drops it.
We may worry about the price of Bitcoin but the price gap between Ethereum and Bitcoin has a large price range. This month we have gone through that terrible phase and the price of a number of coins such as Ripple, Ethereum and Litcoin have tried to rise.

So hurry up buy more Ethereum and Litcoin to get more profit in October.

If the development team can eventually eliminate one of the major drawbacks Bitcoin - slow and expensive transactions, then investors will become much more!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 01:00:50 PM
I was not surprised by the price of ETH. This year I can say is the failure year of ETH. When the ICO fails, many ICO schemes. The supply of ETH on the market increased, so the ETH group had to adjust. ICO projects and ETH trainees sell ETH continuously to the market which leads to continuous decrease in ETH.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 23, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Yea i am really surprised on the price drop of ethereum. maybe the main reason why the price of it goes down is because of the whales that is playing around with it.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
You know, it was too expected. Exactly what I expected and it happened-surprised me. No more than. I think anyone who has been in the market for more than a year knew that this would happen.
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 07:11:30 AM
it really surprised me. Because I didn't expect it to fall. Price fell too much. I hope it increases as soon as possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:40:29 AM
Yes I’m but not too much, because it was aspect mostly ICO’S are collecting amount in the shape of ETH & it make a small rise in ETH price, but when big investors sell their ETH in bulk then suddenly its price fallen.
When small investors look this market behavior then they also sell their ETH in panic which makes more drops in ETH price.
Activity: 334
September 23, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
I am surprised that the etheric square has actually dropped. We all know it's closely related to the price of Bitcoins, because they usually go up and down at the same time, but for many days during the first half of this year, during the decline of Bitcoins, the decline in Ethersquare was roughly twice that of Bitcoins. I estimate the bottom price to be around $650 or less than $400, so I need to reassess my view of ETH.
Activity: 133
September 23, 2018, 04:16:26 AM
The price of the ethereum was always surprising. And I'm already used to it, so we can say that the price of the ethereum is no longer surprising Smiley
Activity: 361
September 23, 2018, 04:15:46 AM
I'm surprised at the price of ETH, but it's even more surprising because you can buy more coins at such a low price. There is no reason for a sharp decline in encrypted currencies, which is a manipulation of whale.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
This is definitely one of your investment mistakes. In the near future, there will be a tremendous improvement in the direction of POS, and I believe we may see this sooner than expected, especially as new miners will soon come out of the Bimain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
etherium is exactly the same altcoyin as others. And like everyone else, when he jumps in bitcoin, he falls. It's silly to be surprised at the low price of a coin every time, so it's possible to marvel at low prices for all coins, but it will not lead to anything
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
Ethereum prices fall to a surprising price considering that many ICOs use the Ethereum network and also use Ethereum as payment. The ICO plays a major role in Ethereum's price growth or even drops it.
We may worry about the price of Bitcoin but the price gap between Ethereum and Bitcoin has a large price range. This month we have gone through that terrible phase and the price of a number of coins such as Ripple, Ethereum and Litcoin have tried to rise.

So hurry up buy more Ethereum and Litcoin to get more profit in October.
copper member
Activity: 381
September 23, 2018, 03:08:12 AM
I wouldn't say i was really surprised with the price of ETH, giving that it was the hub for icos, with most icos accepting ETH for their sales. This initially boosted the price of ETH, but eventually, these icos will need to cash out for fiat in order to further run the projects, so this results to massive dump, which in turn puts pressure on ETH...

Not also forgetting the numerous Exit scams that occurred through the use of ETH.
Activity: 160
September 23, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
I don't quite understand what you are asking. Are you surprised that the price of Ethereum has risen so high? Or surprised that the price of ETH has fallen too much recently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 23, 2018, 02:47:35 AM
To be honest, yes.  But even more I was surprised by the price of a coin in September, because I obviously did not expect such a fall!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

as soon as I see the price of eth at the moment, I'm really surprised. because it's very different from the previous 9 months. the price is very low now. in my opinion, investors are really hit by the current price. I hope that in the coming year eth prices will improve as before.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 02:36:09 AM
Of course such a strong decline in prices shocked. But without going into the argument that the price of Ethereum has fallen, I believe this is a good chance to buy as much Ethereum as possible. I think you know what I mean.
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 02:12:20 AM
Honestly, I'm surprised that the etherium was such a weak coin. After he rose to 1400 dollars, the token depreciated to 200 dollars. And I am sure that the next drop in the cost of bitcoin will result in the etherium costing 100-150 dollars.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 22, 2018, 05:56:14 PM
I will not say that I am very surprised, but as a miner I am absolutely disappointed with the current price of Ethereum. I hope Eth will return to the price above $ 300 soon, because the +- 200$ price level causes me to be depressed  Sad
Activity: 218
September 22, 2018, 05:26:08 PM
For me, Ethereum has become only a small disappointment, as I am paid a salary by Ethereum. Come on. The course once and rising.
Pages:
Jump to: