Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 47. (Read 15368 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
September 18, 2018, 04:20:31 PM
Frankly, I am not surprised with the recent decline in the price of ETH, it is not a secret that the ICO boom is almost over and these were what made the price of ETH skyrocket in the first place, now the price is returning to what it should be.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
My wife is more predictable than ETH. A week ago the coin was on the bottom. Now at least 200 dollars more. I will not be surprised if she falls to $ 100 in one day, and in a week grows to 500. Everything can be
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 18, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
I am not much surprised by the price of Ethereum, as it was expected. Last year brought a very large percentage of price growth, this year the price was adjusted and after the beginning to fall due to the fact that the whales manipulate the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 11:59:29 AM
I am surprised with the Ethereum price, I did not buy on the low positions, because I thought it will be lower nearly ti the 150$, but not everything is over, I think it will be lower than 150$ and after this only ecrease
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
I'm very surprised at the price of ETH, and it shows how complicated is the market, I mean who could predict that huge numbers of projects will sell their ETH and drop down the price to such numbers
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
im very shocked and surprice when i saw the price of etheruem price at the market. but i believe on what etheruem gives to me, this altcoin has a possibility to increase faster than i thought.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 18, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
of course I was surprised with the ETH price, because the ETH price dropped very far from the ETH price in early 2018 and until now the ETH price has continued to fall.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
Of course, I was sure that the Etherium is much stronger and more stable. But I try to convince myself that this is only a temporary measure in order to get rid of excess cargo from long-term investors.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 09:12:15 AM
I'm not really surprised because I've studied Ethereum well enough, and I really like the technology of this coin, it's very promising.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
September 17, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
i am not surprised about the price of ethereum , i even think that the price of ethereum is to high for the moment , lot of development needed before ethereum can be used the right way , even vitalik himself is taliking about the need for today’s blockchain to “evolve” and fit the needs of modern society.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
Honestly, I still can not believe it. I considered Ether, one of the most staunch platforms. The same motionless as Bitcoin. But a sharp decline in the Crypto currency, says that. That now it is necessary to take very cautious decisions in the future. When will we invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 17, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
The price of ETH surprises me constantly. In the winter I was surprised that the price so much grew, and today I am surprised at the low price of this coin. This is a very unpredictable coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 07:53:50 AM
Yes, I am surprised:) Fundamentally there is no any big reason to so big falling of its price. Most of ICOs are still holding there ETH as analisys shows. So, WHY? I don't know...
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

ETH, to me has been performing very poor, i am not satisfied with this development because i thought ETH would have done better, however, this is crypto any can happen. The way ETH is currently going, i think other crypto may overtake ether in no distance time.
Activity: 3
September 15, 2018, 03:58:06 PM
As for me, I am not surprised now at anything. I am just taking the situation on the market as it is and try to find the pluses in it. Using the advantages, you can get the profit even when the crypto is down.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 06:17:59 PM
In March, I wasn't surprised because at that time I was sure crypto market will grow in August. But now I really surprised because of the ETH. I never thought ETH can go to 167 USD after hitting 1500 USD in January! But I am not hopeless, I think the price of Ethereum will increase in the November to December month!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:14:33 PM
Virtually, there are more mechanisms concerned here.

First, while transfering ETH or ERC-20 tokens (or any more superior tokens, for the problem), humans placed a cost on the ETH or token, be it in a present, a purchase or an trade. If it is an exchange, it's even more obvious because it creates on a massive scale a charge between the cryptocurrencies used within the exchange. So, the exchanged token topics.

Plus, ETH is used to make a transaction, via fuel. when humans have a need for greater transactions, they use extra gas. As such, it will increase the incentives to have more ETH with a view to use greater gas. it's miles negligible on a small scale, even though, even greater so while scaling answers are coming. I haven't any proof, but i'd say this component is negligible, when searching at the amount of ETH burnt. but we still see rate and transactions are correlated.

however given that we see correlation instead of causation here, i would be extra willing to look that ultimate bit inside the opposite way: since the charge will increase, reputation receives lower back and those create greater transactions. perhaps trading bots have an simpler time trading while fee increases rather than falls? Or perhaps a high price is better to earn money through buying and selling bots for a given amount of ETH? I do not know, it is handiest hypothesis, from right here.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
To be honest I am so surprised and in a bit of shock, because I expected more from ETH, I have tried to find out the reason for this dip but still unable to ascertain the cause.
Activity: 41
September 14, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
Yes, I was very surprised. Eth continues to decline in price, even beyond everyone's estimates. Eth really fell. But I think Eth is at the lowest point. Soon Eth will rise and return to the level that was previously even more possible. Just waiting for time and in the end Eth will shine again.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
To be sincere, I am very surprise to see ethereum price as a take away price(very cheap).Although I read on the news that many ICOs project cashing the ETH they raise during there crowdsales to develop my project and this is partly responsible for the fall in price of eth. But I see it as an opportunity to accumulate eth at this give away price.
Pages:
Jump to: