Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 49. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
Yeah, I am really surprized, I didn't even think that it can go lower than 300$. But I don't panic and I know that it will recover. And you don't need to panic too.
I am surprise too. I didn’t expect the it will be so low compared to its price last year. I am hoping for its recovery process so that I will be able to trade my coins when everything gets back to its higher price.

In the same boat as you. We can only hope at this point it'll climb back up. My gut says it will though, we'll see.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 14, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
Well, now I'm not too surprised , I think it is worth to wait for lower prices than now , not all threw their coins
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 01:44:47 PM
Yeah, I am really surprized, I didn't even think that it can go lower than 300$. But I don't panic and I know that it will recover. And you don't need to panic too.
I am surprise too. I didn’t expect the it will be so low compared to its price last year. I am hoping for its recovery process so that I will be able to trade my coins when everything gets back to its higher price.
in my opinion this is still normal if you see ETH in previous years. You are too affected by the ETH value at the time above so you feel the price is now very low.
maybe you should look down so that you don't panic too much, remember the wheel will spin sometimes under and sometimes above so I'm also sure if there is time when the ETH goes up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 14, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
Nobody thought that the price would go so deep. But in fact, this may not be the end. Imagine if it goes even lower, then all panic will run to sell everything that is.  Smiley
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Primedice & Stake Brand Managers Head
September 14, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
I think the price of the ethereum is now surprising to many, and I'm no exception. And worst of all, unfortunately the surprise is not positive. And very negative. I had high hopes for this coin, and naturally I invested in it.

And now I do not know what to do. Sell now and suffer a loss, or just hold and wait for the recovery of the price of a coin.

You are aware that you are using my account, right?
Not sure if you were the one who hacked it or if you just bought it from someone else but I am reporting you for that
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 14, 2018, 06:35:29 AM
Such a low price is due to the bearish sentiment on the market. To everything else, in 2017-2018 there was already a lot of ico on this platform, many of them were fraudulent. They sold a lot of eth during this period.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I surprised in ETH today because it easily rise up 20% from its price. Recently, there are many bashers in ethereum where they are saying that ETH will die but as of now, almost all people are amazed on ethereum price movement. However, 220 dollars is not enough for me because I want to sell it when it will goes to 900 dollars.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
Activity: 165
September 14, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
There is nothing to surprise, indeed, there is nothing to panic with the price of ETH. Almost all coins have lost its value and ETH too. It's true that ETH has lost its value a little bit more because of the fraud of ICO. Usage of ETH has also been decreased because of ICO scam. That's why the price has been decreased.
Activity: 25
September 14, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
Now, I’m not surprised but scared. Ethereum is one of the coolest projects with a groundbreaking idea but its price fluctuation is a bit frightening. I hope the situation will normalize by the end of 2018 and its price will go up. It’s important to solve the issue of scalability to stabilize the system.
Activity: 845
September 13, 2018, 09:30:09 PM
Recently the price if ETH is below $190. What a crazy market is this. Lots of people have become hopeless now and they are waiting to see something special to be happened.

The good news today is that ETH prices have risen by more than 12% and have reached $ 210, I'm sure that this month the ETH price will skyrocket again and can reach at least $ 300, and at the end of the year it can reach $ 750, invest now we can get big profits.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
Yes, I am surprised at how low Ethereum is today.   It's $274.85 in coinmarketcap.   Bad news for those planning to sell their altcoins nowadays.  On the other hand, good news for those planning the buy Ethereum and other cryptos.
Activity: 7
September 13, 2018, 09:16:35 PM
Yes, The price of Ethereum surprised me twice. The price of the first Ethereum at last year, the price of Ethereum at that time rose very sharply, close to $2,000. But the price of Ethereum in this year surprised me again. The current price is only $500.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
September 13, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Well, i'm quite not surprised at the performance of Ethereum at the moment as this was obvious some few months back when Ethereum dropped back from $1500 to $800. From there, a lot of ICOs which have accumulated large amounts of ETH began to sell off due to the fear of losing the profits for their projects. The dump continued as the price of Ethereum fell continuously creating more tension and fear in these large holders of Ethereum.
Ethereum can only bounce back to normal when new and more ICOs are created on the Ethereum Blockchain where ETH is used as the major cryptocurrency for participating.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 13, 2018, 08:57:07 PM
Honestly speaking,its really makes me feel so sad because the gone beyond normal this month and apart from this,the price makes so many investors to lose interest in it.

Don't worry about that. The people who lose interest are not really on our side anyway. Eventually the value of cryptocurrency will become self apparent. That is maybe only 5 years away. Those people will come back eventually.

We don't need more speculators.
Activity: 308
September 13, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
if I'm not surprised by the price of ETH right now. this is because prices are decreasing due to many things. but I'm sure this will be stable again
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 08:30:46 PM
Honestly speaking,its really makes me feel so sad because the gone beyond normal this month and apart from this,the price makes so many investors to lose interest in it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 13, 2018, 08:28:01 PM
the consensus seems to be that due to all the ICOs hosted by ETH, seems like logical reasoning, so it's not that surprising.
people buy into ICOs with ETH > company sells it for fiat

seems logical, and now that the ICO frenzy is over, maybe ETH by itself doesn't justify its pice
not only that, the bounty hunter who exchanged tokens to eth and then sold them all, also affected etherum prices. it looks like etherum sold on a large scale and at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: