Pages:
Author

Topic: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher - page 2. (Read 34677 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
An interesting read here on this topic (haven't been following it too close, though):

http://rt.com/op-edge/159436-us-agriculture-submachine-guns-weapons/

What does the National Weather Service, Social Security Administration and now, the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), all have in common? These government agencies are all hoarding weapons and ammunition for no good reason.

In an interview prior the BLM’s announcement, Bundy said he was impressed by the level of support he had received.

"I'm excited that we are really fighting for our freedom. We've been losing it for a long time," he said.

Ironically, however, thanks in part to Bundy’s victory, and yet another US government agency arming itself to the teeth for unstated purposes, it looks like American freedom is more at risk than ever.

Related?
Activity: 518
Merit: 521
---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: "Human rights" and "just" society are mass delusions
Date:    Thu, May 15, 2014 8:34 pm
To:      "Armstrong Economics" <[email protected]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6754006

These numbnuts will complain about others milking the collective trough,
but they don't admit to themselves that their own financial status is due
to the $223 trillion global total debt, $1000+ trillion of global unfunded
future liabilities from government to constituents, and another $1000+
trillion of global derivative swaps to hedge all of this and hold into
place beyond the point where it should have all defaulted in 1998 with
Long Term Capital Management when the velocity of money peaked as the
Knowledge Economy started to rise with the dot.com (computer network
effects) boom.

In other words, the numbnuts single out others without admitting to
themselves that they are too milking the trough and will be pay the (Grim)
Reaper eventually too.

They think so highly of themselves and the (repeating throughout all human
history) imminent megadeath society.

As for (constitutional or inalienable) rights, these don't exist except in
illusory lies for the formation a such a "just" society.

Rather rights exist only individually enforced when you possess knowledge
of a freedom frontier.

"Human rights" is always a manipulation of society by the power vacuum of
centralized control (a.k.a. democracy) that must control it.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
The "rights" of the individual could almost be seen as possible courses of action that are accredited to the individual according to an outlay by the community that can be (agreed upon and) afforded.

Fuck me - I'm talking about Bitcoin here aren't I ?

Rights are arrived at via consensus - they aren't God given at all, there is no God FFS. Rights change over time and by place/culture.

Bitcoin and Communitarianism - there's a Ph.d thesis here for someone.
You are thinking about it, clearly not talking about it. Try saying the words it helps communication. Additionally just because you are talking/thinking about Bitcoin doesn't mean you get to redefine my point. This is the politics and society section after all. It doesn't need to be cryptocentric.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The "rights" of the individual could almost be seen as possible courses of action that are accredited to the individual according to an outlay by the community that can be (agreed upon and) afforded.

Fuck me - I'm talking about Bitcoin here aren't I ?

Rights are arrived at via consensus - they aren't God given at all, there is no God FFS. Rights change over time and by place/culture.

Bitcoin and Communitarianism - there's a Ph.d thesis here for someone.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Beg pardon?

Sorry - sometimes I have a tendency to "think aloud", especially online.

Let me put it another way - "Rights" of the individual don't exist "a priori" - they aren't written in stone or God given. They are granted to an individual according to how the community, within which the individual coexists with other individuals, see's fit - and according to how much the community can afford (before the succesful organic survival of the community is threatened). The "rights" of the individual could almost be seen as possible courses of action that are accredited to the individual according to an outlay by the community that can be (agreed upon and) afforded. Rights have to be paid for. They are not dissimilar to privileges.

Does that make it any clearer for you ?
Yes it makes it very clear. Very clear to me you do not understand constitutional law. They are RIGHTS not privileges. Privileges are granted, rights are basic and inherent. The writers of the constitution very clearly state your rights ARE God given and INALIENABLE - which literally means no lien can be place upon it removing it. In reality you have to fight to actualize your rights, that doesn't mean some one who doesn't fight still doesn't have a right, they just don't get to enjoy it because they let people take it.    

My original point which clearly went over your head was that if you make censorship for one group ok, no other groups are safe. No rights for one, no rights for all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Beg pardon?

Let me put it another way - "Rights" of the individual don't exist "a priori" - they aren't written in stone or God given. They are granted to an individual according to how the community, within which the individual coexists with other individuals, see's fit - and according to how much the community can afford (before the succesful organic survival of the community is threatened). The "rights" of the individual could almost be seen as possible courses of action that are accredited to the individual according to an outlay by the community that can be (agreed upon and) afforded. Rights have to be paid for. They are not dissimilar to privileges.

Crystal. TY.

You're describing the difference between a democracy and a Constitutional Republic.

The United States of America is the latter, though federalist usurpers would have you believe otherwise.

There is ZERO ambiguity here:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Beg pardon?

The moment you limit one persons speech you limit everyone.

Not really.

Maybe not the best example, but if I go to a wife swap party (which I wouldn't BTW) and Annoynymint shows up with just a tub of lube and a bag of salted peanuts, well, its not cricket so to speak, is it ? I mean, he's not playing the game. He's bringing nothing to the table.

Do you see what I mean ?

What do you do ? Let him bang your wife - cos if you limit one persons right to bang your wife you limit everyones ?

Or do you tell him to GTFO and boot his arse out the door ?

Beg pardon? What does switch hitter wife banging have to do with 1st Amendment rights?

What a strange post. You do realize you can just click the ignore button right? You're not required to even see anyone else's posts.
The moment you limit one persons speech you limit everyone.

Not really.

Maybe not the best example, but if I go to a wife swap party (which I wouldn't BTW) and Annoynymint shows up with just a tub of lube and a bag of salted peanuts, well, its not cricket so to speak, is it ? I mean, he's not playing the game. He's bringing nothing to the table.

Do you see what I mean ?

What do you do ? Let him bang your wife - cos if you limit one persons right to bang your wife you limit everyones ?

Or do you tell him to GTFO and boot his arse out the door ?
That weapon has only one purpose.

Previously benign alphabet agencies adding heavily armed enforcement divisions has been the norm for some while.

This is from an article dated sept 14, 2013 though the numbers have likely climbed further by now:

The Environmental Protection Agency, whose armed agents in full body armor participated, acknowledged taking part in the Alaska Environmental Crimes Task Force investigation, which it said was conducted to look for possible violations of the Clean Water Act.

However, EPA officials denied the operation was a “raid” and didn't address speculation about whether it was connected to possible human and drug trafficking.

“Imagine coming up to your diggings, only to see agents swarming over it like ants, wearing full body armor, with jackets that say "POLICE" emblazoned on them, and all packing side arms,” gold miner C.R. Hammond told the Alaska Dispatch.

The other federal agencies participating in the operation were the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the Bureau of Land Management, the Coast Guard, the National Oceanic and the Atmospheric Administration and the U.S. Park Service.

The Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management and Park Service are among 24 federal agencies employing more than 250 full-time armed officers with arrest authority, according the federal report, which is based on the 2008 Census of Federal Law Enforcement Officers.

The other 16 agencies have less than 250 officers and include NOAA as well as the Library of Congress, the Federal Reserve Board and the National Institutes of Health.

The number of federal department with armed personnel climbs to 73 when adding in the 33 offices of inspector general, the government watchdogs for agencies as large as the Postal Service to the Government Printing Office, whose IG has only five full-time officers.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/14/armed-epa-agents-in-alaska-shed-light-on-70-fed-agencies-with-armed-divisions/

This is just more evidence of the unconstitutional fourth branch of government usurping authority that rightly belongs elsewhere. If the pencil pushers at the BLM have a problem with someone in Nevada, they're required to utilize the duly elected county sheriff to enforce laws. There's no provision in the Constitution that allows the BLM to attack a citizen of the state of Nevada directly. Until state legislatures grow some balls and begin pushing back against federal tyranny this crap will continue.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

Utter bullshit.  Annoyneymint produces vast quantities of complete cut-n-paste stuff and spams multiple threads with it.  Some threads are dedicated to cross-posting the spam from other thread.

It doesn't matter if a guy is explaining the secrets of the universe.  Spam is spam.  Someone doing this comes across as a self-centered deadbeat leaching on other people's resources (time, CPU, etc.)  In the case of most of Annoyneymint's stuff, a skim of it seems that it's not even all that interesting and often enough not even relevant to any particular topic (which, by nature, can deviate from the OP.)

On the contrary, anyone producing original material which is relevant to a particular effort and is spending some time trying to be fair about what they trim has my respect even if I find them to be completely wrong and ignorant.

Yes, because I am sure no one else could also describe you in this way. This is the cost of free speech, some times you are offended by what others say. You don't have a right to not be offended. The moment you limit one persons speech you limit everyone.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

Utter bullshit.  Annoyneymint produces vast quantities of complete cut-n-paste stuff and spams multiple threads with it.  Some threads are dedicated to cross-posting the spam from other thread.

It doesn't matter if a guy is explaining the secrets of the universe.  Spam is spam.  Someone doing this comes across as a self-centered deadbeat leaching on other people's resources (time, CPU, etc.)  In the case of most of Annoyneymint's stuff, a skim of it seems that it's not even all that interesting and often enough not even relevant to any particular topic (which, by nature, can deviate from the OP.)

On the contrary, anyone producing original material which is relevant to a particular effort and is spending some time trying to be fair about what they trim has my respect even if I find them to be completely wrong and ignorant.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Perhaps the BLM has realized that this is the right time to play the race card.

How Cliven Bundy and the Land Rights Movement Screws Native Americans

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/14/how-cliven-bundy-and-the-land-rights-movement-are-screwing-native-americans.html

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Adios numbnuts.

ya, ya, run off with your tail between your legs again for the eighteenth time.

I know it's hard to run an altcoin scam when someone is publicly pounding your balls flat.  So sorry.

You can at least be glad that you are unimportant enough that I'm not going to track down on your other grifting grounds.  It's hard to get the management of this forum so fed up that they ban you, but I wonder if you might be getting close with the great volumes spam and the lonely look-at-me threads you maintain.

legendary
Adios numbnuts.

ya, ya, run off with your tail between your legs again for the eighteenth time.

I know it's hard to run an altcoin scam when someone is publicly pounding your balls flat.  So sorry.

You can at least be glad that you are unimportant enough that I'm not going to track down on your other grifting grounds.  It's hard to get the management of this forum so fed up that they ban you, but I wonder if you might be getting close with the great volumes spam and the lonely look-at-me threads you maintain.

Activity: 518
Merit: 521
Totalitarians always think there are not enough reality checks for "the rejects" and "low-life".

In their view, all problems are always caused by the scum and not by the collective growing to be 75% of the GDP.

Remember the propaganda from Hitler about the how the weak and impure were the drag on the great Aryan society. No one paid attention to the fact that he was printing money and the government was the economy.

Totalitarians always end up with the megadeath they foment and deserve.

I will say one more time, make sure you find the opt-out frontiers. See my latest posts in the Dark Enlightenment and Mad Max threads.

Adios numbnuts.

Numbnuts (nuhm-nuhts)
Noun

1. The stupidest of the stupid. A complete dumbass, one whose intelligence quotient does not surpass that of the average rock.

2. An utter disgrace of humanity.

3. One whose purpose in life is meaningless; a complete and total waste of life.

4. An ignorant, arrogant asshole.
LOL

More of that staunch second Amendment support? I mention defending my own tiny corner of the world from illegal immigrant trespassers and tvbcof turns it into a racial rant. I got no problem with legal immigrants that respect our laws and come here through proper channels.

Sorry, is the term "illegal immigrant", somehow racially insensitive? Shocked
legendary
I am hispanic you knob. Did your head just explode or what?

What do you want?  A cookie?

And why should my head explode?  It means basically nothing about anything.  Every racial and ethnic groups has it's contingent of rejects you know.  At least with immigration we can be a little selective.  We just have to live with deadbeats like Bundy.

Speaking of, a good reason not to just hand over all the fed land to the state yahoos to sell to the Koch brothers is that in 10 years the whole place would become uninhabitable.  Then the local losers would go looking around for a new home and might be tempted to come further West.  Exactly like Bundy's family after they ruined the land around Bundyville Arizona.  Indeed, Bundy's family did come to the Pacific Northwest briefly but couldn't hack it and/or were sent packing by people who could see that they were bad news.  One way or another,  praise Jesus!

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Oh dear. Cry

Sounds like more job security for federal parasites. Shame they can't seem to find the resources to keep out trespassers on the nation's Southern border.

No, you forgot enforcing immigration law is RAYSHIST! Don't mind the fact that every other nation on Earth does this. These people are poor, suffering, and need a home! Perhaps they can move in with you?

No problemo...cocked, locked, and ready to rock. Send em on over. I'll pack some spare clips to ensure the trespassers receive the welcome they deserve.

Almost every foreigner I've know has been a much better man and much better human being than you Bundy worshiping scum.  That goes for the Mexican mowing my neighbor's yard or working in the woods in my current locale, to the Chinese and Indian here on an H1B.

Spanish is becoming the  lingua franca on the logging landings because Mexican immigrants can and do work.  They don't (yet) seem to have some sense of entitlement to a god-given right to burn cookies over archaeological artifacts.  And they are not being unfairly discriminated against on the basis of needing an ATV because they are to fat and out-of-shape to walk.

In the other sphere of my life where most of my co-workers were ethnic Chinese or Indians, most of them spoke English unless they were alone.  In fact they spoke it and especially wrote it much more fluently than most Americans.

I would welcome and be honored to have most of the foreigners who I've met choose to become Americans.

BTW, I'll bet that a lot of my foreign friends are also better shots Mr. tough-guy Solarian.  Certainly that is the case for the older ones from SE Asia who actually know what war is.

- edit: slight.

I am hispanic you knob. Did your head just explode or what?
Pages:
Jump to: