Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 10. (Read 138588 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
www.easyha.sh
Mine seem to max out around 11.5GH each.. i checked the voltage and they're all at ~1.20-1.23V, clock setting: High

For the people that are seeing 13GH, have you done anything different or tweaked anything in your setup?

is that 13GH on the web blade web interface? or as reported by your pool?

Which is your efficency? You get 13G when it is around 100%
www.easyha.sh
Mine are hasing between 12.7Gh and 13.1Gh (web blade)
Using the pool to estimate the speed it is not correct, read here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1956005
To achive this hashrate I just used the stratum proxy (connected to bitminter) and set the clock to high.
Activity: 212
Mine seem to max out around 11.5GH each.. i checked the voltage and they're all at ~1.20-1.23V, clock setting: High

For the people that are seeing 13GH, have you done anything different or tweaked anything in your setup?

is that 13GH on the web blade web interface? or as reported by your pool?

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Thanks to everyone who's sharing their pics.  I love seeing awesomeness.
Activity: 212

Figured I should post some pics of my setup too.  The rack cost me about $10 to make (CPVC), everything from RONA.

stunning! Definitely stunning!
But what about the fans? Are you operating without them or it is just a work in progress picture?

I have a 3x2 array of 120mm fans at the back blowing air out the front (along the heatsink fins).. i it just doesnt show in the picture because its behind.

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
When I restart a blade it takes approx 15mins to reach it's full speed (around 13ghs).

You could try running a local stratum proxy and see if it makes any difference?

I'm running a local stratum proxy.

Current Setup is blade at 192.168.1.20, proxy at 192.168.1.10, then to slush. I wasn't happy with the 6 gh/s attempts this morning, so I am trying to reconfigure the blade for bitminter. I'll report back later today with the approx speed after a few hours.
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013
When I restart a blade it takes approx 15mins to reach it's full speed (around 13ghs).

You could try running a local stratum proxy and see if it makes any difference?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I'm only pulling 6.4 gh/s per the configuration  (1st world problem) while connecting to a local stratum proxy for slush. I know this is abnormal, any ideas?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Yes thats my understanding too, new ethernet and new power when available, not sure what advantage they might bring.

If it means sending my old boards back and waiting for ones I reckon I'll just pass, the lost hashing time probably won't be worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Can anyone translate what exactly we are going to receive in the future in terms of 'upgrades'?

new boards with new chips, i think.

I understood that for the batch 1 people, but we're 2. I THINK we just get the other 2 boards, not the actual chip board.
The blades are fixed on a rack shelf
I thought I upload my "temporary" solution as well, just to make you all feel a little bit better:

PSU: Corsair 750W TX
1x180mm fan
2x140mm fan

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
I'd be REALLY wery of putting a blade in a wooden box 24/7. Its going to slowly dry the wood until any contact heat will set it off.

Insurance wouldn't pay for a fire like that, be really careful.
www.easyha.sh
Yeah, I had to move my "temporary" soon too.. but I will let you start first.
Will wait for your new picture before doing anything Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
omen, for the love of bitcoin, PLEASE pop off a side of that box and move the fans. the way it is now is horrendous airflow. it hurts to look at.  Cry

Yes, sir. Still a work in progress Smiley

Crappiest asic miner wine box ++

I should move the unit to the front as well, but that's a bit too risky with this joke. Gonna get something decent soon enough.
no longpoll support Sad

the flood of REJECTED after each blocks kills me Sad
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
omen, for the love of bitcoin, PLEASE pop off a side of that box and move the fans. the way it is now is horrendous airflow. it hurts to look at.  Cry

Yes, sir. Still a work in progress Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
Here's mine.. there's 6x80mm fans at the back but you can't see them here. Lukewarm air coming out the front and the heatsinks are cool to the touch so I'm happy Smiley

/[url]
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
For fellow alcoholics that bought this to support their habit. In a half-drunk moment of clarity I rethought my design, under pressure from wife due to concerns for fire and electrocution. I didn't really do anything about those problems, but this works great! And it fits perfectly. Now this has perfect reason to pay for a new box of wine every now and then.

Pages:
Jump to: