Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 9. (Read 138588 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Anyone care to post how many BTCs did their HW got in the first 24h?

Mine will complete the 1st 24h in 1,5 hours. (got 3.57 so far)

I got 0.8BTC in first day. Few hours blade was offline as I was experimenting with the cooling. Lucky Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

3.57?! How? With 4 blades right?

Mine have only been running about 10 hours but that's enough to make a decent forecast.. exactly 1BTC mined so far (though I was messing about with configs for some of it and rebooting them a bit), so I should be at about 2.4BTC after 24h.

This matches what IRC says..

21:03 <+Caesium> ;; genrate 50000
21:03 <+gribble> The expected generation output, at 50000.0 Mhps, given difficulty of 10076292.8834, is 2.49549374085 BTC per day and 0.103978905869 BTC per hour.

So after fees 2.4BTC looks decent enough..
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Mine seem to max out around 11.5GH each.. i checked the voltage and they're all at ~1.20-1.23V, clock setting: High

For the people that are seeing 13GH, have you done anything different or tweaked anything in your setup?

is that 13GH on the web blade web interface? or as reported by your pool?

I also noticed a serious difference between slush pool results and bitminter with getwork. Former goes up to 13 GH/s the latter 3 GH/s, while bitminter does report 10 GH/s. So try with a stratum proxy and different pools.

I don't want to fiddle with the overclocking just yet, I'll let a braver man lead the way there.
I'm checking back in, bitminter 6 hours in is reporting just under 6 gh/s. I'm going to check the voltage settings when I get home, this seems too low.

Setup

Erupter (192.168.1.20)
->
Local Stratum Proxy (192.168.1.10)
->
Bitminter
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

Activity: 111
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Did anyone start plotting the regions yet in which Asic Miners are running? Would be nice to see where all this hashing power is travelling to.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
www.easyha.sh
Yes I think they are already overclocked.
I also have a blade from first auction and for that I had to change manually the voltage to 1.2.
These are already preset to 1.2V
Activity: 546
Our units are already overclocked aren't they? They came at 1.2v, all you have to do is press "Switch Clock" to go to High.
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Mine seem to max out around 11.5GH each.. i checked the voltage and they're all at ~1.20-1.23V, clock setting: High

For the people that are seeing 13GH, have you done anything different or tweaked anything in your setup?

I also noticed a serious difference between slush pool results and bitminter with getwork. Former goes up to 13 GH/s the latter 3 GH/s, while bitminter does report 10 GH/s. So try with a stratum proxy and different pools.

I don't want to fiddle with the overclocking just yet, I'll let a braver man lead the way there.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Just my luck. One of my cards is well behaved, the other is a diva. Its convinced itself that its so fucking precious that it has an efficiency of 102%.

BAD GIRL.
Activity: 378
When I restart a blade it takes approx 15mins to reach it's full speed (around 13ghs).

You could try running a local stratum proxy and see if it makes any difference?

I'm running a local stratum proxy.

Current Setup is blade at 192.168.1.20, proxy at 192.168.1.10, then to slush. I wasn't happy with the 6 gh/s attempts this morning, so I am trying to reconfigure the blade for bitminter. I'll report back later today with the approx speed after a few hours.

try to test it on mmpool.bitparking.com from all pools which I tested this one gives pretty accurate hash rate in short time.
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013
mine works in the 11500-13500 range (web), and pool reports 10000-12500 so far
Activity: 106

The interface reports 13GH/s, the pool reports 12.5GH/s. I did no tweaking at all.
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
Yes thats my understanding too, new ethernet and new power when available, not sure what advantage they might bring.

If it means sending my old boards back and waiting for ones I reckon I'll just pass, the lost hashing time probably won't be worth it.
Old power module and ethernet controller needs not to be returned. Smiley
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
Yes thats my understanding too, new ethernet and new power when available, not sure what advantage they might bring.

If it means sending my old boards back and waiting for ones I reckon I'll just pass, the lost hashing time probably won't be worth it.
Old power module and ethernet controller needs not be returned. Smiley
Activity: 697
I'm seeing 12-13GH/s @98%-100% efficient on the blade interface and 10-16 GH/s on BitMinter. I'm really happy with my single blade and I hope future blades drop in price so I can make a sweet 5 node 'cluster'.
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
I put mine into a salvaged mac pro cage. It still needs some work, I would'nt trust that running 24/7 either Smiley
Activity: 378

Which is your efficency? You get 13G when it is around 100%

Im seeing between 92-93% efficiency. using a local slush stratump proxy on btcguild.

my is 99.58% stable on same stratum proxy with btcguild

you should use
-rt, --real-target    Propagate >diff1 target to getwork miners.
with proxy
Activity: 212
so the only difference should be the pool.
I use also slush stratum but on bitminter. You should try and let us know.

So for the short run time (about 15 minutes so far) i seem to be getting much higher efficiency with Bitminter -- 97-100% .. guess ill stick here for a while! Thanks!
Activity: 170
www.easyha.sh
so the only difference should be the pool.
I use also slush stratum but on bitminter. You should try and let us know.
Activity: 212

Which is your efficency? You get 13G when it is around 100%

Im seeing between 92-93% efficiency. using a local slush stratump proxy on btcguild.

Pages:
Jump to: