Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 13. (Read 138588 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Vertrau in Gott
my blade is running now with stratum proxy & slushs pool. But I cant get it running at bitminter :/
Activity: 546
Spin up one at a time and change the IP before moving onto the next one, or you'll be dealing with IP address conflicts
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Has anyone had any problems doing the initial configure with multiple blades. Are you literally just typing in the IP to each device?
Vertrau in Gott
What is wrong with my settings?:/

accountname candoo
workername test
passwort test

so?
Vertrau in Gott
What is wrong with my settings?:/

legendary
dogiecoin.com
£51.73 import charge into the UK... could be worse Smiley

...you'll make that back in what, a day? two?

Interesting, I only paid £28.36 for TWO.

yeah.. I got 4.. 28.36 * 2 = 56.72.. damnit, my penny!

Ah of course, forgot you had 4 now.
Vertrau in Gott
Received my blade today. After some trouble with the setup (because iam stupid) it works fine now!!!

Thank you baked cat  Grin
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013
My blades are on the way too. The value shown was 360$ for 4pcs, many thanks for this firedcat Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
They finally called back. I need to pay around 55 EUR if I recall correctly. Now I must speed towards DHL like a maniac and get this baby up and running to at least make back the taxes! Smiley

It could be a lot worse... just a pain that I need to go and get it myself.
Activity: 546

yeah.. I got 4.. 28.36 * 2 = 56.72.. damnit, my penny!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
in my country is 24% from package value, so hopefully sender wrote a low value .. otherwise ...
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
in my country taxes are 24% of the package value, so hopefully sender wrote a low value for u  Cool
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Bastards. Shipment on hold and waiting for payment. I called and need to wait for the accounting department to wake up and tell me how much import tax I will need to pay. I need to go pay in person and get the parcel myself if I still would like it today. Credit card could take at least another day.

So if you see that status better call them up. Could be different in your country.

I guess it depends on how nice customs likes it play. DHL and the UK preclear so they text you immediately when a price is arranged, you pay it online and it walks through customs. Mine is now at local branch waiting to open on Tuesday.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Bastards. Shipment on hold and waiting for payment. I called and need to wait for the accounting department to wake up and tell me how much import tax I will need to pay. I need to go pay in person and get the parcel myself if I still would like it today. Credit card could take at least another day.

So if you see that status better call them up. Could be different in your country.

country?
Bitcoin Entrepreneur

legendary
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Dude my friend want to buy. How do I get notification when the next eruptor blade is?

you should probably just follow friedcat. Apparently blades won't be sold for a bit, the next auction is for the usb miners so your best bet would probably be to buy one used.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
Dude my friend want to buy. How do I get notification when the next eruptor blade is?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
www.easyha.sh
Usually you pay the fee to the curier. Last time I paid around 50€ for a blade (Italy)
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Mine are also in Belgium and cleared customs. Doesn't mention anything about import charges. Am I lucky, or should I be looking somewhere else than the tracking page?
Pages:
Jump to: