Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 11. (Read 138588 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Mine turned up Smiley

480 watts at the wall, 0.96PF (thanks to that decent PSU I guess), (2A @ 246V)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
Can anyone translate what exactly we are going to receive in the future in terms of 'upgrades'?

new boards with new chips, i think.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Can anyone translate what exactly we are going to receive in the future in terms of 'upgrades'?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Figured I should post some pics of my setup too.  The rack cost me about $10 to make (CPVC), everything from RONA.

Oh... Shocked The moment I've seen this I wanted it for myself, all 5 boards included. That is so amazing.

What about the heat though? Don't you use any fans at all? The power board heats up to 70oC. Could it melt your case?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
www.easyha.sh
Figured I should post some pics of my setup too.  The rack cost me about $10 to make (CPVC), everything from RONA.

stunning! Definitely stunning!
But what about the fans? Are you operating without them or it is just a work in progress picture?
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Also I'll pay someone X btc if they can make me a case with a space fora power supply. Just 1 miner though.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder

dude that's sex
Activity: 111
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Man, you're like MacGyver. Clever setup!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
nice set up lightbox.
Activity: 212

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
WHY IS IT STILL 4AM, WAKE UP DHL AND GIVE ME MY BLADES *flails*
Activity: 697
Received mine and got it up and running use the stratum proxy pointed at btcguild. Has anyone bothered to try running any SHA256 alt-coins with this thing? I briefly tried to get TRC running with p2pool and failed miserably. p2pool was complaining about the blade returning hash values greater than expected.

Shifted over to slush's pool due to btcguild fees. Tried again to get TRC running on p2pool through a mining proxy and my Cairnsmore1 boards work fine but the ASICMINER blade doesn't work. If anyone succeeds in this let me know.
Activity: 697
Received mine and got it up and running use the stratum proxy pointed at btcguild. Has anyone bothered to try running any SHA256 alt-coins with this thing? I briefly tried to get TRC running with p2pool and failed miserably. p2pool was complaining about the blade returning hash values greater than expected.
I believe he has no idea too
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
anyone has any idea when friedcat will make next auction for these blades ? I pm-ed him but no reply ... i bet he's pretty busy tho
Activity: 767
congrats on you all getting your blades!  I'm sorta jealous that I missed winning by 1BTC... Smiley  It would have been nice to have a new mining toy to play with!

Will
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

I run this difficulty too. With this setting you have 100 packets and 10KB per minute. The variance per round is pretty large for me: 0.026-0.036.
So if you need more stable income you should decrease difficulty. If you have bandwidth issues or limited tariff plan you may wish to increase.

thanks for the answer Smiley

my performance data (The values are the same (+-100) in the web interface)
Activity: 212
Hmm my stratum proxy is spewing out all kinds of rejects (and my efficiency is hovering around 30-50%) in the blade UI..

REJECTED: (-2, u;lowdifficulty', None)

im using
./mining_proxy -o stratum.btcguild.com -p 3333 -cu myusername

and on the blades:

serveraddress: 192.168.1.200,192.168.1.200    (ip of server running stratum proxy)
ports:8332,8332

thoughts?

fixed -- need to use a different worker for each blade, cannot specify "-cu" and let them share a single worker.
This is my "temporary". I think one board can be mounted into old desktop case.

Also, I have one question, I'm on slush atm, and there's a suggested difficulty option, which was set to 8 by the pool.
Should I change this?
I run this difficulty too. With this setting you have 100 packets and 10KB per minute. The variance per round is pretty large for me: 0.026-0.036.
So if you need more stable income you should decrease difficulty. If you have bandwidth issues or limited tariff plan you may wish to increase.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
can someone with a woorking miner (or knows how they work) PLEASE message me on irc [freenode] (or on here...), tips might be involved...

quote here your questions. someone like me will be glad to help you.
Pages:
Jump to: