Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 12. (Read 138599 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
anyone has any idea when friedcat will make next auction for these blades ? I pm-ed him but no reply ... i bet he's pretty busy tho
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
can someone with a woorking miner (or knows how they work) PLEASE message me on irc [freenode] (or on here...), tips might be involved...
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
(this is a temporary case Wink )

We all know what that means Wink.

probably that temporary = forever???
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Hmm my stratum proxy is spewing out all kinds of rejects (and my efficiency is hovering around 30-50%) in the blade UI..

REJECTED: (-2, u;lowdifficulty', None)

im using
./mining_proxy -o stratum.btcguild.com -p 3333 -cu myusername

and on the blades:

serveraddress: 192.168.1.200,192.168.1.200    (ip of server running stratum proxy)
ports:8332,8332

thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

We all know what that means Wink.
Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
Got mine set up and running.

It's on air atm, but I'm expecting to receive the oil tank, and some bits and pieces in 2 weeks Smiley

Also, I have one question, I'm on slush atm, and there's a suggested difficulty option, which was set to 8 by the pool.
Should I change this?

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I have a plug in power meter so can tell you tomorrow what mine do Smiley

damn bank holiday!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
did anyone check the power consumption?
my old fan controller reports 120 and 150 wats in low and high clocks respectievly.
I don't trust it much though
Activity: 111
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
I don't even dare to show my current setup Smiley
Congrats!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
So happy!!

I'm totally Jelly!!!!  Grats on 40+ Gh/s
Activity: 170
www.easyha.sh
So happy!!

Activity: 111
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
It was pure hell today, had to pick up from DHL myself. Total traffic disaster. 2 ATX PSUs I assumed to work were dead (thankfully I could sacrifice a third). Total heart-attack after boot failure (fans went on for one sec and then system shut down again). Tried again and now it's running at slightly less than 13 GH/s without overclocking.

It's pretty easy to assemble and easy enough to configure. Using a custom PSU is quite stressful, even though it works like a charm.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
thanks pinwheel, i got coinotron working fine with similar setup, will try other pools later... i use win7 pro so mine is a windows binary...

hey can you share your mining proxy command and what you put in your blade? i can'get mine working...

my blade is running now with stratum proxy & slushs pool. But I cant get it running at bitminter :/

there is no need to use much of commands, here is what I use, OS is Debian

./mining_proxy.py -o stratum.btcguild.com -p 3333 -rt
Activity: 378
hey can you share your mining proxy command and what you put in your blade? i can'get mine working...

my blade is running now with stratum proxy & slushs pool. But I cant get it running at bitminter :/

there is no need to use much of commands, here is what I use, OS is Debian

./mining_proxy.py -o stratum.btcguild.com -p 3333 -rt
Has anyone had any problems doing the initial configure with multiple blades. Are you literally just typing in the IP to each device?

yes just type different IP for each blade in the range of your routeer and it will load on this IP next time

in web panel you should use ports indicated by michelet in earlier post, it will run just fine
hey guys, how are your heatsink temps? mine is pretty hot and i think of getting 2 big fans... the small ones that come with the bundle are simply way too weak...

www.easyha.sh
In my previous post, the ip is obviously the local ip in which i run the proxy.
PM me if you need some info.
www.easyha.sh

I use bitminter with stratum proxy.
Launch stratum:

mining_proxy.exe -o mint.bitminter.com -p 3333 -sh localhost

in the blade:

Pages:
Jump to: