Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 16. (Read 138588 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
dhl fixed my shipping name and called me. seems to be in Cincinnati now

Was that without your intervention? Curious if I should call them up to correct the address or let it slide. Mine is also showing up in Cincinnati. Maybe it'll arrive Saturday  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
dhl fixed my shipping name and called me. seems to be in Cincinnati now
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
hey guys,

can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of electrically wiring this board?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VMO3VfIBy3KIwUaaQ8XhKrSVEbXeeMEqsVhhk6Bz9io/edit?pli=1

so the doc says this:

1. The two poles for the positive polarity are identical when cabling from the PSU, so are those for the negative polarity.

i'll be getting myself a psu with 12v/10a output so when i bare the wires, how will i know which wire goes into which hole? the picture below belongs to LainZ and i'm trying to figure out how to wire the board when it arrives...

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
You only get the more detailed info when the status changes or an "event" happens - clears customs, package moves, etc.
Activity: 546
no, seems to be progressing. Made it from Shenzhen to Hong Kong so far..
Activity: 667
anyone elses shipment "on hold"  ?   also i signed up for e-mail notification and did not receive a more detailed e-mail as some are saying..

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
www.easyha.sh
How can we see the address its headed to? I just get the region in the UK

Use the DHL page to sign up for shipment notifications and you get an email with more details
Activity: 170
www.easyha.sh
Also my address was mispelled. Letters in the wrong order or missing in the email.
I thought it was just an email formatting problem, but I called DHL just to be sure and they confirmed the address was not reported correctly.
So I suggest you do the same if it is not clearly readable like mine.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
How can we see the address its headed to? I just get the region in the UK
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Yeah, just misspelled my name, no biggie.

Pretty sure dimensions are on the first auction's thread by the way
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Mine is a bit faulty in spelling, but even a five year old could figure it out what it should be
Activity: 697
My shipping address looks all goofy but if a human looks at the label near the zipcode they will know what to do. I think.. For reference this is what my address appeared like

firstname lastname
street address 'APT'
apt_number city state
nearby city, zipcode
US

I'm guessing the nearby city is the city where DHL has a distribution center or something like that. Once again, if a human reads it I think they'll comprehend it.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Use the DHL page to sign up for shipment notifications and you get quite a bit more info in the resultant emails.

For example, I verified my address is correct (doesn't show that on the webpage) and also that it's 4 x "PCB SAMPLE" Smiley

Appreciated, I'll check it out.

Damn it, shipping address appears to be fubared in the email information. I pm'd friedcat and John.
And replied. (gave me a heart attack there  Cry ) . I checked the sheet I shared with friedcat - it is similar to the last character.

EDIT: I meant that I reproduced the address given correctly - maybe DHL did something wrong there, or just reformatting the shipping details themselves?  Huh
Still waiting to hear back from friedcat, but as you said in PM, you're just the middle man.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
I think it would be benefical if we don't pursue this matter further. It's just pointless noise.

Can anyone please confirm the dimensions of the block erupters?

Did you find out the dimensions? i too would like to know before they arrive Smiley

Thanks!

Too big for her to handle
Activity: 212
I think it would be benefical if we don't pursue this matter further. It's just pointless noise.

Can anyone please confirm the dimensions of the block erupters?

Did you find out the dimensions? i too would like to know before they arrive Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Is there an auction currently running?  If so, where do I bid?  If not, when will the next bidding session be?

It hasn't been announced when the next 10 Gh/s will be.  There will be Asic USB miners in the near future tho.
Activity: 546
There's a small typo in my shipping information too but I'm sure it'll make it Smiley The important details are right Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Use the DHL page to sign up for shipment notifications and you get quite a bit more info in the resultant emails.

For example, I verified my address is correct (doesn't show that on the webpage) and also that it's 4 x "PCB SAMPLE" Smiley

Damn it, shipping address appears to be fubared in the email information. I pm'd friedcat and John.
And replied. (gave me a heart attack there  Cry ) . I checked the sheet I shared with friedcat - it is similar to the last character.

EDIT: I meant that I reproduced the address given correctly - maybe DHL did something wrong there, or just reformatting the shipping details themselves?  Huh
Activity: 378
Is there an auction currently running?  If so, where do I bid?  If not, when will the next bidding session be?

1) No.
2) You can't.  (See #1)
3) friedcat has not said when the next one would be.
Activity: 335

Pages:
Jump to: