Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades CHECK OP FOR PAYMENT - page 20. (Read 138588 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
any one looking for power supply. There is very nice PSU used in CCTV cameras, exactly 12v 10A. I think it will be easy to find CCTV guys almost anywhere.

I tried those.  I wasn't happy at all.  Very noisy, poor efficiency, and power factor.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
750W Corsair won my vote, 62A on a single rail, should happily supply four of them.
Does it have 8 molex? If not I'd be careful, I don't think we can power a blade with a single model worth of cables and deliver 10A.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
750W Corsair won my vote, 62A on a single rail, should happily supply four of them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
any one looking for power supply. There is very nice PSU used in CCTV cameras, exactly 12v 10A. I think it will be easy to find CCTV guys almost anywhere.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
This is fantastic service. Honestly I did not expect it was possible.
Gotcha Smiley Good service for you then Smiley
Nice, have they all been shipped already then? *bounce*

I've had no call.

I'm currently in Shanghai, but will be leaving tomorrow evening. I asked if it was possible to deliver it by that time.
Nice, have they all been shipped already then? *bounce*

I've had no call.
I have just been called by friedcat. He told me the blade will be delivered tomorrow morning.
FANTASTIC

This is breaking news in the ASIC customer world

Congrats ASICminer! Wink

Congrats. This is your 1000th post.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I have just been called by friedcat. He told me the blade will be delivered tomorrow morning.
FANTASTIC

This is breaking news in the ASIC customer world

Congrats ASICminer! Wink
FANTASTIC
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Why does WinVery.com still not have an untrustworthy or scammer tag?  Huh
In offline world he would be dead by now... Yes.
That escalated quickly.
Activity: 492
Why does WinVery.com still not have an untrustworthy or scammer tag?  Huh
In offline world he would be dead by now... Yes.
Activity: 111
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Payment Addresses

They also serve as a transparent receipt:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdFhLaW9Lb05GT252UERSbkhJdm8yeHc&usp=sharing

If you could not access google doc. Please contact me.

I was actually waiting for a PM about payment instructions. I just discovered the payment option by going through the thread again. No big deal, but I would've hated to have lost this due to me not knowing where or when to pay.

But still eternally grateful for the Blade of course Smiley

Which would've of course been my own fault, but a reminder in the same PM about the question for contact details would be nice help for me.
Activity: 111
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
Payment Addresses

They also serve as a transparent receipt:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdFhLaW9Lb05GT252UERSbkhJdm8yeHc&usp=sharing

If you could not access google doc. Please contact me.

I was actually waiting for a PM about payment instructions. I just discovered the payment option by going through the thread again. No big deal, but I would've hated to have lost this due to me not knowing where or when to pay.

But still eternally grateful for the Blade of course Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I made it very clear I wanted to pay immediately, and was not provided that option.

That is why I both had my bid rescinded and will not be blacklisted.

That part needs to be clear. 

Secondly, I made one(1) bid, and it was the last bid.

I drove nothing up.

Thirdly, as I have demonstrated in this thread, I had the money ready to pay. 

I think you misunderstood something. Its not you who makes the rules, the auctioner makes the rules. And he isnt forced to give you the address in the minute you demand this.
By the way... what reason can justify that you cant/wont pay some hours later than you wanted? I dont see what this could be.
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013
in the meantime I got all the answers via pm. thanks
Activity: 879
Merit: 1013
Should I not expect further updates until the 48h passed?
Waiting for friedcat to get back to me with approval to send another 100BTC, and whether it should be to a new address or my existing one.

As of yet the two units that fell through to me aren't paid for, I just don't want this fuss to delay shipment of my first two units.
Pages:
Jump to: