Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 187. (Read 808768 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
July 12, 2013, 02:25:18 PM
so, the new blades are pre-selling in China, sold several hundred, already.  Hopefully, FC will get these for sale this week so we can get these sales on the dividend!

for anyone keeping count:
217 minis @ 9.88 btc = 2144 btc
110 blades @ 18.88 btc = 2077 btc

total - 4221 btc = .0105 per share

I guess it'll work as an upper bound (the sales dividend could not be greater than that), but we don't know the cost to produce the devices.

I think the cost was taken on amounts that were provisioned previously. Hopefully!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 12, 2013, 02:20:56 PM
so, the new blades are pre-selling in China, sold several hundred, already.  Hopefully, FC will get these for sale this week so we can get these sales on the dividend!

I guess it'll work as an upper bound (the sales dividend could not be greater than that), but we don't know the cost to produce the devices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 12, 2013, 11:30:33 AM
Anyone looking for a bargain head down to Havelock Investments: AM100 shares available at ฿0.0395   right now

The mad stupidity in Sandstorm forced me to liquidate just a smidgen to play with it for my personal amusement haha
Facepalms all around
Why such a big difference ??

With those AM100 shares you only get 95% dividend, so I guess the share price is also only 95% of a full share.

Well the 5% from dividends is tiny compared to the arbitrage sometimes
If the dividend is
The difference in the share price should be 0.0015 a share
So it makes more sense to just buy the PT at a lot less than the main unless you want to play with the main or are holding long / converting to direct
Also when the board seat benefits do kick in the extra dividends will be added value
This is not in play yet though so just the arbitrage difference makes it a smarter move to buy the PT most times but the Full do have a premium because of the differences above

And SOS
Either the API bots are being retarded or people are not doing their research as I write this it has made a
1600% return in 4 hours mumble but the IPO sold out in 5 seconds to 6 orders apparently so I feel pissed at napping Tongue
Even the issuer is surprised keeps watching as the rest of the market wakes up with a Cheshire Cat smile
I just went to havelockinvestment, I found the price is 0.412 right now...So the issuer might just want to catch people's attention in order to increase its users base....

Havelock has a pretty big user-base while its not mentioned as much as btct or bitfunder I find it a solid alternative the process by which they choose which assets to issue is pretty tough too so you see less AMC type issuing scenarios that said Sandstorm was an interesting choice on their part but LB gave them a chance so I will withhold my judgement Smiley

That said TAT is the same on all three exchanges so anything ASIC related between the three you get the same dividend so just get them where its best priced always ^^
It is true ,but never use havelockinvestment before...I rather prefer stay with BTCT or Bitfunder, at least I familiar with those two's interfaces.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 12, 2013, 06:34:20 AM
Anyone looking for a bargain head down to Havelock Investments: AM100 shares available at ฿0.0395   right now

The mad stupidity in Sandstorm forced me to liquidate just a smidgen to play with it for my personal amusement haha
Facepalms all around

With those AM100 shares you only get 95% dividend, so I guess the share price is also only 95% of a full share.

If the dividend is
So it makes more sense to just buy the PT at a lot less than the main unless you want to play with the main or are holding long / converting to direct
Also when the board seat benefits do kick in the extra dividends will be added value
This is not in play yet though so just the arbitrage difference makes it a smarter move to buy the PT most times but the Full do have a premium because of the differences above

And SOS
Either the API bots are being retarded or people are not doing their research as I write this it has made a
1600% return in 4 hours mumble but the IPO sold out in 5 seconds to 6 orders apparently so I feel pissed at napping Tongue
Even the issuer is surprised keeps watching as the rest of the market wakes up with a Cheshire Cat smile
I just went to havelockinvestment, I found the price is 0.412 right now...So the issuer might just want to catch people's attention in order to increase its users base....

Havelock has a pretty big user-base while its not mentioned as much as btct or bitfunder I find it a solid alternative the process by which they choose which assets to issue is pretty tough too so you see less AMC type issuing scenarios that said Sandstorm was an interesting choice on their part but LB gave them a chance so I will withhold my judgement Smiley

That said TAT is the same on all three exchanges so anything ASIC related between the three you get the same dividend so just get them where its best priced always ^^
July 12, 2013, 06:18:08 AM

Facepalms all around

If the dividend is

And SOS
legendary
July 12, 2013, 05:48:55 AM

Facepalms all around

If the dividend is

And SOS
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2013, 05:46:11 AM

TAT is now a board member and we could receive extra dividends because of that.
Activity: 462
July 12, 2013, 05:43:42 AM

Facepalms all around

July 12, 2013, 05:41:01 AM

Facepalms all around
legendary
July 12, 2013, 05:11:33 AM
Where can I find the Sandstorm madness thread?

Actually there is none just a bunch of people going what is this I don't even in the official thread

And watching it for fun hehe can't blame the market it does what it does anyways it's pretty much a game of hot potato
Since the IPO is 3 hours old pretty much no one is awake yet but the Aussies so it will be a fun day to play with a fire
Or someone reads the forum I left a nice warning post for those that get that far as a reward

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/order.php?symbol=SDSTM
legendary
July 12, 2013, 04:56:03 AM

Facepalms all around
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
July 12, 2013, 04:16:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2013, 04:10:42 AM
Seeing as how this is a speculation thread, and I feel like speculating, here goes.

AM Mining is off to an amazing start this week... In fact, total network hash rate is up ~25% and AM has managed to GAIN % overall.  Add to that we may see blade revenue on Wednesday and things are looking down right peachy.

It boggles the mind that the share price is going down.  All I can figure is that people are selling to cash out btc/usd under the false impression that we're on a temporary high.  The recent drop in btc/usd was due to the incredibly thin market caused by mt. gox USD issues that have since been at least partially resolved. Not to mention Coinbase instant purchasing going live... We've definitely seen the bottom.

As of this post, btc is at $98 USD and AM shares are trading around 4.2 for $411.60/share.  By this time next week it'll be at minimum ~475/share ($105/btc 4.5/share).
Activity: 476
July 11, 2013, 09:56:54 PM

Activity: 207
July 11, 2013, 09:14:25 PM
So at the moment AM is doing maybe 50 TH/s which means they are consuming... 350 kilowatts of electricity! Nice!
Activity: 130
July 11, 2013, 08:28:30 PM
Speculation.  Unconfirmed info.

Someone posted Chinese Taobao website link at AM main thread, where the new designed ASICminer blades are in pre-order phase.

New 5 Ghash/s mini blade.  9.88 BTC.  35 watt.
New 10 Ghash/s blade. 18.88 BTC.  70 watt.
Activity: 173
July 11, 2013, 05:07:28 PM
The reckoning will come when we see Friedcats own photo
U_U He taunted us with his IPO meeting reference now I know hes not satoshi but I want to solve the mystery XD
Ask one of the board maybe ha-ha no I'm being stalkerish  Grin
I haven't read all of friedcat's posts, but is there any particular reason for assuming friedcat is male?

He really is a dude.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 11, 2013, 04:03:15 PM
There's a thread on reddit where they think they've found his facebook/photos. The evidence seems somewhat tenuous. It may well be old and discredited news for all I know.
Activity: 287
July 11, 2013, 03:55:53 PM
U_U He taunted us with his IPO meeting reference now I know hes not satoshi but I want to solve the mystery XD
I haven't read all of friedcat's posts, but is there any particular reason for assuming friedcat is male?

legendary
July 11, 2013, 03:12:21 PM

As for the dividend redemption I think it will come in a bit July 24th dividend maybe so Franktank has something to quote when it passes by

Adds some ridiculousness Cheesy
(Version 2 of this prediction)
By the power invested in the seer of bitcoin I shall see into the future using the power of Schroinger's Cat to access the key that accesses the mind of the Friedcat and predict the worthiness of this prediction, as the reckoning approaches I sense great power emanating from the date July 24 be prepared ye mortals for the day that hath yet to come approaches.

Selfless Disclaimer
History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish

Secondary Note
2 Weeks reference whistle  Grin
Jump to: