Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 24. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
August 16, 2014, 05:53:45 PM
Never thought I'd see Mabsark advertising AM.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
August 16, 2014, 04:04:57 PM
I would normally agree with 20th or 27th, but the last few divs did not hold to the Wednesday rule, I would argue that with divs having been gone for so long, they could be any day.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
August 16, 2014, 03:41:04 PM
Friedcat said divs would be in August. My best guess would be the 20th or the 27th.

FC said he was hoping to do so.
But if not in august, then september should hold its promise.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
August 16, 2014, 03:39:13 PM
Friedcat said divs would be in August. My best guess would be the 20th or the 27th.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
August 16, 2014, 03:37:34 PM
When were people expecting dividands?  I kind of figured if mining started mid july, mid august was a logical time for divs, apparently not?  Prices on HL are back up to .3 however

I fear divs should not be expected before the end of august. :-/
But i would gladely be proven wrong.
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
August 16, 2014, 03:32:18 PM
You can already see people bowing to china, look at the recent Transformers movie!  I read about this and had to re-watch it just to pick up on it, but the new transformers movie has undertones of America Bad/China Good.

Many people would gladly throw themselves at a state like china, because they do not know better...

Back on topic...

When were people expecting dividands?  I kind of figured if mining started mid july, mid august was a logical time for divs, apparently not?  Prices on HL are back up to .3 however
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
August 16, 2014, 12:17:47 PM
I believe the Chinese culture will just naturally, perhaps insidiously, permeate the rest of the world. Slowly and surely Smiley
Not unless they do it by force.
Their so-called "state" is a living dystopian nightmare, nobody in his right mind would accept such a thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
August 16, 2014, 06:09:16 AM
I think it's a religion.

Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It
For a reason ^_^

Not sure what happened with the Bittell one either for all we know its there in Chinese, this is the future poor English investors are left in the dark because we can't read the Chinese XD
At least that's the trend in 30 to 40 years lol.

I watched the film "Rover" last night and it did a decent job of painting a logical evolution of Chinese economic and population dominance in the near future in Australia. 

You've got this dystopian landscape going on in the Australian outback, and a train passes through with 3 decked out snipers on it for protection, says "Australia" on the front car, followed by cars and cars and cars of cargo, all with the same chinese corporate symbol on it. I won't go on as it'll spoil the movie, but yes, this is only the beginning. I'm sure we won't see anything similar to the righteous American cultural imperialism of the last century... I believe the Chinese culture will just naturally, perhaps insidiously, permeate the rest of the world. Slowly and surely Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
August 16, 2014, 01:23:21 AM

Just go on http://www.fiverr.com/ if you are looking for translations and are willing to compensate. They take bitcoin too.

To get an idea how many words you have to translate: http://www.wordcounttool.com/
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2014, 01:18:21 AM
I asked my people on Facebook if any of them could translate chinese in trade for STUFFED crust pizza.
No takers.  What?!? Are you people nuts?  There's cheeze in the friggin' crust.
Dummies.

There's a freelance translator (/u/KoKansei) on Reddit which translated some news from chinese central bank when there was all the buzz about China banning Bitcoin. We could make a topic on /r/bitcoinstocks and pagename him there so we can ask him to translate for a little compensation?
Inspired
August 15, 2014, 08:27:57 PM
I asked my people on Facebook if any of them could translate chinese in trade for STUFFED crust pizza.
No takers.  What?!? Are you people nuts?  There's cheeze in the friggin' crust.
Dummies.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
August 15, 2014, 08:23:20 PM
I think it's a religion.

Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It
For a reason ^_^

Not sure what happened with the Bittell one either for all we know its there in Chinese, this is the future poor English investors are left in the dark because we can't read the Chinese XD
At least that's the trend in 30 to 40 years lol.
Activity: 526
August 15, 2014, 08:14:29 PM
I have a feeling Friedcat wants to impress everyone so he doesn't mind expectations slowly eroding away.  Though you'd think given they have most of the shares, Friedcat wouldn't want the share price to erode like it has over the last year! We get the odd picture, video, and blog in Chinese, maybe the problem is Friedcat isn't communication with the English speakers enough?

There was that interview by "bitell" or something like that, I wonder what ever came of that? 
Inspired
August 15, 2014, 08:00:48 PM
It really has been a long time since we had any clue what was going on.
I don't really think AM is a speculative investment.
I think it's a religion.
Activity: 574
August 15, 2014, 11:52:02 AM
any idea how many units have been sold so far?
legendary
Activity: 994
August 14, 2014, 02:13:23 AM
With a small clarification note that of those 400,000 only 163,962 of those publicly traded.

True, but all 400,000 receive divs (just for clarity).

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
August 14, 2014, 01:13:34 AM
Could anyone please tell me, if they know offhand, how many shares in total there are? I'm just trying to figure a ballpark estimate of this company's valuation.  

400,000 exactly.

With a small clarification note that of those 400,000 only 163,962 of those publicly traded.

Introduction
ASICMINER is a virtual identity totally held by investors of the Bitfountain company. The Bitfountain company's business includes mining with self-built ASIC devices, as well as the sales of them. Currently ASICMINER shareholders holds 163,962 shares, while Bitfountain shareholders holds 236,038 shares. ASICMINER shares have the privilege of getting all net profits till 0.1BTC/share from the day when dividends began to be paid. They also have the exemption of dilution, which means that each ASICMINER share always equals to 1/400,000 of the total profits and voting power of the summed value from both ASICMINER and Bitfountain.

@ At what dhenson said that 0.1 Was paid back ages ago lol
legendary
Activity: 994
August 13, 2014, 10:57:18 PM
Could anyone please tell me, if they know offhand, how many shares in total there are? I'm just trying to figure a ballpark estimate of this company's valuation. 

400,000 exactly.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 13, 2014, 10:46:53 PM
Activity: 574
August 13, 2014, 10:32:10 PM
Rumor: ASICMiner has been mining and selling all their coins immediately. The falling BTC price makes mining unfavorable for all other miners while obtaining funds for future costs. What will break first: the bitcoin bulls' spirit or AM's selling momentum?

No.
Vpal(a new ponzi scheme) has been drawing money from btc-market in china.
Pages:
Jump to: