Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 26. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
August 02, 2014, 07:02:57 PM
I could be wrong, but I suspect investors (me included) in virtual identity companies in China with a CEO that is named FriedCat probably don't really care what clothes he wears during presentations.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
August 02, 2014, 06:56:30 PM
That picture of the guy in shorts and a t-shirt isn't FriedCat is it? Who would do a presentation in such unprofessional clothes?
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
August 02, 2014, 10:03:02 AM
For those of you who do not frequent the main ASIC MINER thread, I will post a small update from the salon (conference) that was recently held by ASIC MINER where Fried Cat revealed his identity to the public for the first time:

===========================================================
So to summarize what has been discussed so far from the conference:

- ASIC MINER has a 1T Miner that will be available for sale at some point next week
- The goal for the second half of 2014 is to achieve 15-20% of the Bitcoin network
- The company hopes to resume dividends in the month of August
- Self-mining operation will include BE200 and BE300 series
- In terms of competition, the company is aiming to squeeze many of them into the negative profit territory
- A focus on information dissemination from the sales team going forward (better public relations)

** This could be subject to change or interpretation as more information from the conference flows in. Assuming the majority of the above is accurate I would say this salon was a success for the company and it's shareholders. I would like to hear more about the future of Gen4 that was discussed regarding the age of Exahash. Seems there is a lot of good news for current shareholders (Gen3) in here.
==============================================================

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
August 02, 2014, 10:02:02 AM
Jeez, I forgot I can't speak out my opinion. Sorry Opinion police, dont hurt me...
If your opinion is off topic here, you can't speak it here.
Quite simple, really.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
August 01, 2014, 06:10:39 PM
Why anyone would buy into an Israeli company is beyond me.

+1

Yet presumably you all have no problem purchasing from a one-party, authoritarian communist country with one of the worst records for human rights abuses on the planet?  Roll Eyes

http://www.hrw.org/world-report/2014/country-chapters/china

And thats before we get into a discussion about all the suffering the USA has caused in its disproportionate use of force in the middle east and elsewhere...

/politics

Now back to AM...

Indeed. Would be good to keep people's silly anti-Israeli biases out of a thread about bitcoin securities.

Jeez, I forgot I can't speak out my opinion. Sorry Opinion police, dont hurt me...
August 01, 2014, 06:09:20 PM

..... this is the AM speculation thread, not politics and ethics thread.

Quoting for future reference.

Activity: 420
August 01, 2014, 02:23:17 PM

+1

Yet presumably you all have no problem purchasing from a one-party, authoritarian communist country with one of the worst records for human rights abuses on the planet?  Roll Eyes

And thats before we get into a discussion about all the suffering the USA has caused in its disproportionate use of force in the middle east and elsewhere...

/politics

Now back to AM...

Indeed. Would be good to keep people's silly anti-Israeli biases out of a thread about bitcoin securities.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
August 01, 2014, 04:39:06 AM
Please stop talking about the big fat elephant in the room as Roadstress suggested it not really there, just ignore like good little romans heh.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
August 01, 2014, 03:10:39 AM
author=elasticband link=topic=715480.msg8127267#msg8127267 date=1406848354]
I have no time for shills or past shills. you made your bed by acting the way you did, now lay in it. jog on back to your spondoolie masters.....

@ Pothole, i have replied twice. I am under no obligation to answer you juat as you were under no obligation to be a shill.....

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 31, 2014, 10:49:06 PM
Well since you guys had to bring in Israel
Bitcoin miners in Israel and Palestine will bring about trade and peace now get hashing Friedcat  Grin
One day server time to the interview and maybe a few more for a transcript.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8079873
Activity: 448
July 31, 2014, 09:53:17 PM

+1

/politics

Now back to AM...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
July 31, 2014, 09:33:43 PM
Who sold down to 0.24 again? That doesn't seem like the best idea a mere 2 days before the cat announces their plans to bring down GHash.IO Cheesy

Announcing it and actually doing it are totally different things.

What I imagine RoadStress to look like:

Nailed it!

Ah leave road stress alone he has so much on his plate atm

- embargo being place on Israel
- attempted genocide of the Palestinians(hi world war 2 Jewish genocide)
- paying his Israeli taxes to support their troops in winning the Nobel peace prize(Google if u don't get the reference)

I'm not from Israel and this is the AM speculation thread, not politics and ethics thread.

Since elasticband refuses to answer me to a simple question regarding the announced AM self mining I will cross post it here too hoping that I will get a decent speculation discussion going. This has nothing to do with the fact that I have/am supporting a competitor manufacturer and I think that I am entitled to a personal view and questions that don't aim to bash or support anyone.

I have no time for shills or past shills. you made your bed by acting the way you did, now lay in it. jog on back to your spondoolie masters.....

What's your personal view on the costs per GH needed for AM self mining deployment?
legendary
July 31, 2014, 07:24:19 PM

+1
July 31, 2014, 07:22:17 PM
Ah leave road stress alone he has so much on his plate atm

- embargo being place on Israel
- attempted genocide of the Palestinians(hi world war 2 Jewish genocide)
- paying his Israeli taxes to support their troops in winning the Nobel peace prize(Google if u don't get the reference)

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
July 31, 2014, 07:02:54 PM
legendary
July 31, 2014, 06:53:44 PM

What I imagine the rest of Bitcoin financiers look like:

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
July 31, 2014, 06:48:12 PM
Who sold down to 0.24 again? That doesn't seem like the best idea a mere 2 days before the cat announces their plans to bring down GHash.IO Cheesy

What I imagine the rest of Bitcoin financiers look like:

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
July 31, 2014, 05:44:52 PM
lol
legendary
July 31, 2014, 05:13:44 PM

+1 Grin

I see a public annoyance at a piece of road stress

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
July 31, 2014, 04:54:25 PM

+1 Grin
Pages:
Jump to: