Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 28. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 30, 2014, 07:48:00 AM
The link below clearly states that Friedcat will make a public appearance as CEO of AsicMIner.

If you have any questions for Friedcat, you can leave them in the comments.
http://www.bitell.com/t/2026

This is going to be incredible! But has someone though about the possibility that revealing FC's identity may be a bad thing? We could be disappointed! What if it turns out to be, say, Mark Karpeles?

then I would be like

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
July 30, 2014, 07:41:26 AM
The link below clearly states that Friedcat will make a public appearance as CEO of AsicMIner.

If you have any questions for Friedcat, you can leave them in the comments.
http://www.bitell.com/t/2026

This is going to be incredible! But has someone though about the possibility that revealing FC's identity may be a bad thing? We could be disappointed! What if it turns out to be, say, Mark Karpeles?
Trust me!
July 30, 2014, 07:39:24 AM
I heard there was a board meeting tonight... Any summery available yet?

Someone is eating up those asks on AM1 like candy..  0.34 and rising..

.. which is odd, because if they were into it for div's only, they could do it alot cheaper buying blocks of AM100.. *(huge spread at the moment)

Buying AM100 is almost always a bad idea. You have to look at the market depth. And AM100 usually offers a very very very shallow depth. Even AM1 is completely fragile compared to 'regular' companies. AM100 is even worse!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
July 30, 2014, 04:15:07 AM
cant wait for the meeting!
Activity: 378
July 30, 2014, 01:29:47 AM

.. which is odd, because if they were into it for div's only, they could do it alot cheaper buying blocks of AM100.. *(huge spread at the moment)

FC made a post or two yesterday. Apparently there is some conference or other with FC attending on the 2nd of August and I guessing announcing something, and people are buying on the confidence FC expressed and the rumor.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
July 30, 2014, 01:25:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 29, 2014, 08:29:26 PM
Love the optimism, and I also love how some of you are adding the fuel to try and pump it harder. Smiley

Well I do have a bet going but Friedcat will be the one to deliver it or not  Grin
So Can't really be a shill I made my position clear as day for now ha-ha.

Activity: 630
July 29, 2014, 08:14:25 PM
Love the optimism, and I also love how some of you are adding the fuel to try and pump it harder. Smiley
Trust me!
July 29, 2014, 05:03:11 PM
I think he will first of all publish a new big miner that's using the BE200. Maybe also retail miners for smaller customers, but I think he'll go big. He will talk about future plans of his mining farms - maybe with DataTank immersion cooling in areas with cheap electricity. I guess he may also offer mining capacities. And he may have a nice treat for the shareholders - information on the current state of self-mining and franchised mining (capacities and rollout times)
legendary
July 29, 2014, 04:56:33 PM
here is my speculation

FC will announce during the conference

- G4 chip, 28nm. He has already made some mention of it already, so it make sense to give an update. How far will that update go, who knows..think exahash
- DataTank will house the AM mining farm for current mining. FC mentioned cheap electricity was found, this is what DataTank were promising

Oh and vote yes with my amazing spending power of 0.01 :-)

I think it will be an announcement of the BE200 Chips from his self mine claim, an announcement of his Gen 4 Chips and Fabrications, reveal his pool mining address and reveal the hashrate in his new pool farm.

Perhaps he will announce that he will work together with the franchisees to make new firmware together or his open source project will be moved up to the next generation/current generation chips.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
July 29, 2014, 04:53:44 PM
here is my speculation

FC will announce during the conference

- G4 chip, 28nm. He has already made some mention of it already, so it make sense to give an update. How far will that update go, who knows..think exahash
- DataTank will house the AM mining farm for current mining. FC mentioned cheap electricity was found, this is what DataTank were promising

Oh and vote yes with my amazing spending power of 0.01 :-)
legendary
July 29, 2014, 04:28:28 PM
Havelock seems silent, again. I guess people are waiting for the Salon FC promised. I'm also curious to see whether there'll be a rebound back to 0.2 BTC...

It passed that price hours ago. You're looking at a cached version.

Nah, I mean a rebound back down to 0.2. I know it's at 0.298 at the moment. But usually after some time, there's some correction that brings the price down a bit. I wonder if that's going to happen now again or if we remain on this level until FC's salon!

Probably won't go down too much until after the 2nd. No news after the 2nd then it will go down a lot.

Makes sense Friedcat announced press conferences that will clarify this information it's a good time to ask a list of questions since we have a guaranteed interview.
Activity: 378
July 29, 2014, 04:15:26 PM
Havelock seems silent, again. I guess people are waiting for the Salon FC promised. I'm also curious to see whether there'll be a rebound back to 0.2 BTC...

Nah, I mean a rebound back down to 0.2. I know it's at 0.298 at the moment. But usually after some time, there's some correction that brings the price down a bit. I wonder if that's going to happen now again or if we remain on this level until FC's salon!

Probably won't go down too much until after the 2nd. No news after the 2nd then it will go down a lot.
Trust me!
July 29, 2014, 01:03:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
July 29, 2014, 12:45:38 PM

Trust me!
July 29, 2014, 12:42:04 PM
Trust me!
July 29, 2014, 08:59:50 AM
Awaiting the people who theorize that the recent drop of the BTC price is caused by Friedcat selling the first coins the new datacenters mined in order to order more chips! Cheesy
legendary
July 29, 2014, 07:27:02 AM

I thought about making this more fun I remembered a photo to Friedcats Golden ticket so I made a bet for everyone ^_^
Havelocks AM1 Share price will reach 1 BTC by October 1st 2014
Seems like a fair bet on Friedcat delivering his hashrate by that time if there are any takers put a bet on Yes or NO

Bid price? Ask price? Any trade made before 1st October being at or over 1.00000000? Need to be more specific.

In the decision logic and bet description

Describes the bet - the host has the ability to edit this at any time

Bet Description

At the time of this writing on July 29 a whole Asicminer share is worth 0.24 Bitcoin
This Bet will resolve as a yes if Asicminer is valued at over 1 BTC at anytime before December 31st, 2014
Mumble October 1st 2014 was originally thinking December but changed mind hash is pretty quick.
___

This is how the host will determine the outcome, and the sources (if applicable) they will use. In case of decision disputes, a BetMoose moderator will use only this field to arbitrate. The host cannot edit this.

Decision Logic

This will be based off the Havelock trading price of AM 1 and will be closed if the condition is met by October 1st, 2014
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AM1

So hits 1 BTC at any time before October 1st 2014
___

Just noticed its probably because I put the bet below the Giant Friedcat ticket ^_^

___________Asicminer Over 1 BTC by October 2014
Options: Yes | No
Activity: 546
July 29, 2014, 07:26:09 AM

I thought about making this more fun I remembered a photo to Friedcats Golden ticket so I made a bet for everyone ^_^
Seems like a fair bet on Friedcat delivering his hashrate by that time if there are any takers put a bet on Yes or NO

Bid price? Ask price? Any trade made before 1st October being at or over 1.00000000? Need to be more specific.
legendary
July 29, 2014, 05:52:21 AM
At present there are a few unknown solo mining addresses which vary from 1 to 5%

But do you think those are separate AM farms (does it make sense to run them on different addresses, or do you believe one of them is AM?)
If those are franchisees, I don't think they will be doing solo mining. You have to get a continuous income in order to forward your proceeds to AM, franchisees won't solo-mine!

I can't speak for Bitgarden but I do know that rockxie does mine a little bit not sure if its solo or not though although they could be pooling with AM but probably not so they can figure out their distributions.

It would explain 2 of the 3 mysterious addresses if that was true.
Some evidence for that was in their financial report yesterday
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwVxGR-76wFeeVplZ3YyeGFxWkU/edit

Under the cash flow guarantee at the bottom of page 3 1000 miners by the end of July
It could solo or pool the others may do the same.

Anyways bets on anyone

___________Asicminer Over 1 BTC by October 2014
Options: Yes | No
Pages:
Jump to: