Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 11. (Read 105202 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Having issues with my U3 still. Having to reset R1 everytime I come home from work to get the U3 to start back up. The R1 is hashing away fine and wifi working great but the U3 keeps dying.

Im using the standard U3 settings. Any recommended settings to keep it running that has worked for others? (volts, etc..)
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
I've uploaded Custom Firmware 0.93 for my customers. 0.93 contains an update which should mitigate, if not completely resolve, the issue of U3 zombies on the R1 controller! If you've purchased through the website or group buy and don't have the download link, please contact me via PM.

Any chance we can get it if we didn't buy it from you ?

Thanks

I'll provide the updates to the community once I'm sold out. There are exceptions for those who have purchased from me in the past, just contact me via PM.

Allright will be waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
I've uploaded Custom Firmware 0.93 for my customers. 0.93 contains an update which should mitigate, if not completely resolve, the issue of U3 zombies on the R1 controller! If you've purchased through the website or group buy and don't have the download link, please contact me via PM.

Thanks

I'll provide the updates to the community once I'm sold out. There are exceptions for those who have purchased from me in the past, just contact me via PM.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Thanks
legendary

my U3 worked for a day now wont hash like the chip is dead. have reset and unplugged for a while but nothing. any ideas?

it is plugged into my R1 which is working fine.

Try a computer and see what it shows when you try to mine with it.    That or possibly try restarting R1.  I think it will be easier to make sure it's all working troubleshooting on computer then move to R1 after making sure it's working.  

It should work though it would be odd for it to die if your running at normal speeds

Yeh, I just got in a state where restarting cgminer and udev wasn't enough to get the U3 back up, but a reboot of the system did. I'm working on an update to the firmware to automatically restart cgminer/udev and reboot if necessary.

Had to restart the R1 a couple of times to get the U3 to restart, not a big deal
legendary
my U3 worked for a day now wont hash like the chip is dead. have reset and unplugged for a while but nothing. any ideas?

Try a computer and see what it shows when you try to mine with it.    That or possibly try restarting R1.  I think it will be easier to make sure it's all working troubleshooting on computer then move to R1 after making sure it's working.  

It should work though it would be odd for it to die if your running at normal speeds

Yeh, I just got in a state where restarting cgminer and udev wasn't enough to get the U3 back up, but a reboot of the system did. I'm working on an update to the firmware to automatically restart cgminer/udev and reboot if necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

legendary
for the U3 i read AC line not provided. is there a recommended option if this is not provided?

Power adapter is included but the ac cable is not.

Any standard IEC C13 cable will do. Common for Power supplies.

http://www.amazon.com/C2G-Cables-09482-Universal-IEC320C13/dp/B000067RWH/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1445476963&sr=8-5&keywords=iec13+power+cord

Speaking of power adapters I was happily surprised R1 works without adapter on US plug.   I had ordered one from amazon tried with and without either way R1 ran.  So I consider that great news as it's sleek against the power compared to adapter.
legendary
for the U3 i read AC line not provided. is there a recommended option if this is not provided?

Power adapter is included but the ac cable is not.

Any standard IEC C13 cable will do. Common for Power supplies.

http://www.amazon.com/C2G-Cables-09482-Universal-IEC320C13/dp/B000067RWH/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1445476963&sr=8-5&keywords=iec13+power+cord
legendary
Got my R1 today.  Really neat new toy to play with.  Have it up and running with CrazyGuy's amazing firmware.

Have 3 U3's hooked up to it.  It's working perfect right now! I'm really liking this device.
legendary
I've listed the R1 on ASICPuppy.net. Firmware mod is free and optional. You must select the option at checkout.

I've also updated RPis and Cubies with the latest Minera build (0.6.1) and builds of cgminer-gekko and ckpool, along with ckpool shell scripts for running as pool and proxy.
legendary
I have a limited supply of Compacs for sale. I am also selling discounted RPIs with Minera, bfgminer, cgminer-gekko, and ckpool preinstalled. Discount only availavle for Compac orders.

ASICPuppy.net
Activity: 438
asicpuppy  ~ a sick puppy   XD  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
No more Black Arrow ATX Breakouts? Cry

I may have 1 lying around somewhere, I'll check. The Rockminer ones are just as good though.

Package just arrived! Thankyou! Grin
legendary
At me your program defines mine of ICQ as Ikarus but writes that sny something not as it should be! Maybe who will give help in control of a mining? If SKYPE is necessary for contact I PatronDragon there!!!

Both the Rbox and U3 use icarus drivers in the latest version of official cgminer, but I'm not quite sure what you are asking me.
Activity: 283
At me your program defines mine of ICQ as Ikarus but writes that sny something not as it should be! Maybe who will give help in control of a mining? If SKYPE is necessary for contact I PatronDragon there!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
That's cool, order sent thru the website for the Rockminer one and....
Pages:
Jump to: