Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICPuppy.net - Terminus, Moonlander 2, 2pacs in Stock! BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH - page 12. (Read 105202 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
No more Black Arrow ATX Breakouts? Cry

I may have 1 lying around somewhere, I'll check. The Rockminer ones are just as good though.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
No more Black Arrow ATX Breakouts? Cry
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Any improvements on the power use on the units or still 1200 for 1.2TH units? Would love to buy some units maybe 3 to 4 however power ratio to mining brake even and cost to run would kill.

I get 1.4 th/s @ 1100 watts with my personal units. Unfortunately, I'm now sold out of Prisma 2.0 units. You are welcome to contact me with an offer on some of my used units but I likely won't be getting any more New units in stock.

No problem. If it comes to it ill drop you a a message to buy some but the consumption on watts is gonna kill me using say 3 units on that power as did before but with much slow equipment ended up costing me about £12 per day in energy costs and right now it wouldn't be suited for me given the ratio of TH to coin to cost. If the units where less in power then I might consider it unless under vault them. or if btc price spiked back up would be worth me while. Thx for getting back to me tho noted for you selling some of yours may contact sometime.
legendary
Any improvements on the power use on the units or still 1200 for 1.2TH units? Would love to buy some units maybe 3 to 4 however power ratio to mining brake even and cost to run would kill.

I get 1.4 th/s @ 1100 watts with my personal units. Unfortunately, I'm now sold out of Prisma 2.0 units. You are welcome to contact me with an offer on some of my used units but I likely won't be getting any more New units in stock.
legendary
Activity: 1820
legendary
Version 2.0 BE controller.  Is this an improvement over the ones that shipped with the tubes?  I have to use my tubes with an UART.  If so, are they available

for sale separately?

I don't think they are any different hardware-wise than the old tube controllers. Just updated firmware. In my experience, the prisma 1.0 units are much more stable with the be controller vs uart to cgminer. I have 2.0 controllers in stock and will sell for $40 shipped if you pay in bitcoin. Contact me via PM if interested.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
Version 2.0 BE controller.  Is this an improvement over the ones that shipped with the tubes?  I have to use my tubes with an UART.  If so, are they available

for sale separately?
alh
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050
Might want to update your signature for asicpuppy.net. It still mentions R-box.
legendary
Rboxes are sold out. They are no longer being produced, so they are out of stock for good.

I still have a good amount of U3s, a few Prisma 2.0s and some Tubes.

legendary
I've got a limited amount of tubes available for purchase. First come first serve.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Nice deal.
Good work as always. Smiley

I received a package from China today, addressed to "CrazyGay", which I half expected to contain an ear or something from friedcat.... Fortunately, it was filled with BE 2.0 controllers, so the Prisma sale is back on! Note that BE 2.0 controllers are required for the Prisma 2.0. They can support up to 24 units.

Also, for a limited time, I will be selling discounted Rpi model B's($34.99) and A1 Cubies($39.99). I've updated both platforms to Minera 0.4.1 with custom cgminer builds for ASICMiner, Rockminer, and Bitmain included.

U3 and New Rbox running together in harmony. A1 Cubie with Minera 0.4.1

legendary

I received a package from China today, addressed to "CrazyGay", which I half expected to contain an ear or something from friedcat.... Fortunately, it was filled with BE 2.0 controllers, so the Prisma sale is back on! Note that BE 2.0 controllers are required for the Prisma 2.0. They can support up to 24 units.

Also, for a limited time, I will be selling discounted Rpi model B's($34.99) and A1 Cubies($39.99). I've updated both platforms to Minera 0.4.1 with custom cgminer builds for ASICMiner, Rockminer, and Bitmain included.

U3 and New Rbox running together in harmony. A1 Cubie with Minera 0.4.1

legendary
Updated pricing for U3 and New Rbox. I'll have a brand new Minera image and Windows installer ready for the U3 within the next few days.
legendary
Brand New ANTMINER U3s in stock. Power supply included.

ASICPuppy.net
legendary
Down to my last SP20...

It still says "In Stock" on your site though. I would have ordered 2 if you had them.

You got the last one.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Down to my last SP20...

It still says "In Stock" on your site though. I would have ordered 2 if you had them.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Down to my last SP20...

Think I just bought your last one then. :-)
legendary
Down to my last SP20...
legendary
Buy 10 pieces SP20 for 200 $ Smiley

I have 7 left and that's a great price you'll have to find somewhere else.

Crazy, what is the price on the remaining 7 sp20?  Is it the $479.99 as stated in the old OP?

$474.99. 6 left now. Back on the front page of ASICPuppy.net
legendary
Activity: 1218
Buy 10 pieces SP20 for 200 $ Smiley

I have 7 left and that's a great price you'll have to find somewhere else.

Crazy, what is the price on the remaining 7 sp20?  Is it the $479.99 as stated in the old OP?
Pages:
Jump to: