Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 11. (Read 19723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
Can someone contact Yifu?
Via phone, or maybe someone knows another way of doing it.

Because this is becoming hilarious, and frightening at the same time...
He's been absent for two weeks know.

By this time he promised to:
1-st, process the refunds.
2-nd, send out batch 3.
3-rd, process trade-ins.

What has been done? NOTHING.

4-th, deliver the chips
Wrong
Some of the chips are on the way or delivered already

wrong. only one small batch is delivered.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

2-nd, send out batch 3.
3-rd, process trade-ins.

4-th, deliver the chips
Wrong
Some of the chips are on the way or delivered already
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

2-nd, send out batch 3.
3-rd, process trade-ins.

4-th, deliver the chips
Activity: 406
Merit: 254

2-nd, send out batch 3.
3-rd, process trade-ins.

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Its coming... "A watched pot... yada yada yada".

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
At this point that would make the most sense.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Yufi/BitSyncom seriously what is going on here?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
Who are you to tell us that our money is less important than your money-generating machine?

I didnt mean that my money is more important. I wish all refunds was already processed or processed at same time as #3 shipping. But as you already know its not working like that in Avalon.
Your money doesnt "melt" with each delay day unlike "money-generating machine".

For the record I already have #3 Avalon.

That money could have been used to invest in a myriad of different things, instead it is sitting in Avalon's pocket as a 0% loan.

What about if I got my refund a month ago and put it into a simple stock with 5% return? Lost.
Fuck, I could have bought AM shares at ~4 and made at least 15 BTC on them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Who are you to tell us that our money is less important than your money-generating machine?

I didnt mean that my money is more important. I wish all refunds was already processed or processed at same time as #3 shipping. But as you already know its not working like that in Avalon.

Not exactly!If the refund can proceed earlier, the owner can use it to do other investment. And refund is not complicated as building and shipping a machine. Why they can not do parallel?
Activity: 238

It might if you were planning on using the money for a KnC pre-order.
Activity: 204

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
It seems like Refunds are the lowest priority for Bitsyncom, when the majority of Batch 3 finishes shipping until there are only a few stragglers left such as from Batch 1 and Batch 2, the refunds will be processed.

IMO thats correct behaviour. You will get your refund eventually. Batch #3 shipping is time sensitive.

I agree, and I am even in the refund queue!

That being said, there should not be any technical difficulties with sending out refunds.  Its not like they need test a new SMT refund machine, or manually process 100s of broken walletbit orders.  It isn't like Yifu is personally assembling the Avalon batch and putting quality control stickers on the boxes.

So... while I see the shipping of actual product with customers, who are still interested in your product, taking priority -  it is hard to see what the actual hold up is on refunds other than being a low priority.

Like lower than reading the news.
That goes for regular updates as well.

Just my thoughts.
200 OK
It seems like Refunds are the lowest priority for Bitsyncom, when the majority of Batch 3 finishes shipping until there are only a few stragglers left such as from Batch 1 and Batch 2, the refunds will be processed.

IMO thats correct behaviour. You will get your refund eventually. Batch #3 shipping is time sensitive.

Ehh, and refunds aren't time sensitive? They are holding tens of thousands of dollars of ours. Who are you to tell us that our money is less important than your money-generating machine?
Activity: 267

I disagree. It would take a trivial amount of time to process refunds.
Activity: 204

Activity: 644
Activity: 292
Bump. Yifu, please send my refund thanks. This is a lot of money for me and most people and we would like you to make good on your promise.
200 OK
There is no cake.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test.

I think I'm going to need both of those if I have to keep waiting for my refund...
Activity: 131
Activity: 292
I also had plans for those BTC... which are a whopping $7,000 today. C'mon Yifu, we gotta eat bro!
Pages:
Jump to: