Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 8. (Read 19723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
I need my bitcoons, Yifu. What will I do without my bitcoons, damnit!

You should only get your refund by the time the regular users get their break even point, so in a few months.

Why should you get your refund up front? Queue with the rest of us...

LOL! This logic does not even warrant a response of a milliBitcoon.
Bitch and moan all you want, you'll just end up the Anti76 of Batch #3

Again, not even going to expend a milliBitcoon responding to this.

+1. Don't feed the troll and so forth.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

You should only get your refund by the time the regular users get their break even point, so in a few months.

Again, not even going to expend a milliBitcoon responding to this.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

200 OK
These better get addressed today. It's been almost a month since we were told we'd be getting refunds.

We need our bitcoons, that much is evident...... it's been far too long to wait.

the sendmany() command could have taken care of all this and everyone would have their bitcoons back almost instantly...

Yup... Let's see what explanation there is for this.
These better get addressed today. It's been almost a month since we were told we'd be getting refunds.

We need our bitcoons, that much is evident...... it's been far too long to wait.

the sendmany() command could have taken care of all this and everyone would have their bitcoons back almost instantly...
200 OK
200 OK
Well, gentlemen, we know Yifu is alive.

Now LET'S GET SOME REFUNDS!  Shocked

Activity: 252
Yifu, where is our refunds? You should understand now that many of us will never consider buying from you again because of how you've treated us.

I think that ship has sailed, given the chip situation.
Yeah... if you think the refund situation is bad look at people hurting for chips. People are getting really angry about that. Hard to blame them because people've spent $14 million on Ava chips and in 30 days it's not likely those devices will make ROI. Entire businesses and livelihoods are going down the drain with each day of delay, nothing but a sea of red ink across the bitcoin world :\ And Bitsyncom will have profited on it all.

What's more, no one's heard from Yifu for a month. Speculation that something internal may have occurred. A company split. Family situation. Internal strife.

Mystery of mysteries.

Whatever the case, Avalon has burned just about all of its credibility at this point.
Activity: 238
Yifu, where is our refunds? You should understand now that many of us will never consider buying from you again because of how you've treated us.

I think that ship has sailed, given the chip situation.
Activity: 120

That makes no sense. A refund has no prerequisite on the rest of you that decided to not get a refund for breaking even. If you're mad about that, say so, but there's no reason to punish those that decided to get a refund (also a hint, you'll never break even). We should get our Bitcoins. What's the holdup? Yifu isn't personally assembling Avalons, he can process refunds. Let's say 50% of everyone took refunds, that's up to 300 customers to refund (actually less, assuming each customer ordered only one Avalon). Assuming for whatever weird reason, each refund took him a half hour (to properly research it or whatever, if their store was decent it and he didn't allow himself to be overwhelmed with ignored tickets it wouldn't take this long). That's 16 refunds per eight hour day and he'd be done in less than 20 days. Though, maybe he'll get tired half way through and decide to take a month break... sounds about right, we're just the whiny customers who don't deserve anything.

Activity: 267

Because there's actually something we're waiting for... other than someone to sit down and spend some time refunding people?  Nothing to build or anything... not that hard.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

Then why even offer a refund?
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

200 OK
Ah yes, our refund thread goes off the front page again.
I keep bumping in the rare scenario that Yifu shows up. Need to at least remind him that we're all very pissed about not receiving our refunds.
Activity: 252
Still not a single refund from Avalon.
Well, me, but it would be hard to blame anyone for seriously doubting me at this point :\
I think I may have been the test case.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254

Maybe he is "punishing" those who requested a refund. "No refunds till the last Batch #3 is shipped", or something like that.

Thats stupid... for what is he punishing us?
For not being dumb?
For giving him a free millions of dollars loan?

Maybe he should punish him self, for making a fortune, out of others people money...?

If we would've decided to keep batch 3 avalon.. there would've been only one thing to do: pray and hope, that you will receive atleast 70% out of the bitcoins you spend.
There will be no ROI, not even close to it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
This is crazy stupid.

Is it so difficult to process a refund?

Yifu will have to spend only a few hours...
And we are waiting almost a month for it.

Maybe he is "punishing" those who requested a refund. "No refunds till the last Batch #3 is shipped", or something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: