Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 9. (Read 19723 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
This is crazy stupid.

Is it so difficult to process a refund?

Yifu will have to spend only a few hours...
And we are waiting almost a month for it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Still not a single refund from Avalon.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
but at least I will learn and now I have KNC machines in order
Buy a USB Eruptor to practice on then >_>
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Why you´re refunding - I have been waiting for B3 three months and finally got DHL tracking numbers... maybe those Avalons will generate their price or no but at least I will learn and now I have KNC machines in order. Will they deliver in time or three months late? I hope no late, but lets´see. btc is just waiting and patience!

Its an expensive toy only to learn mining hardware. Check out this website and let it calculate the bitcoin income instead usd: http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/
If you think that at the time you get your miner you will be able to earn the spent bitcoins back in then youre fine. But i think that wont happen anymore.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Why you´re refunding - I have been waiting for B3 three months and finally got DHL tracking numbers... maybe those Avalons will generate their price or no but at least I will learn and now I have KNC machines in order. Will they deliver in time or three months late? I hope no late, but lets´see. btc is just waiting and patience!
Activity: 131
if (pissed off) then (begin vent)

What refunds?  If you submitted a support ticket (as you were told to by bitsyncom HIMSELF here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2515773) then your refund gets ignored.
If you managed to get the newsletter and see the Google Docs link (Google Docs, really fucking professional guys) then you had 3 days to apply for said refund. 3 days. Even if you already asked for a refund through the fucking AVALON SUPPORT SITE.
Not to mention it's been several weeks and I think only one person has received their refund.
I know a lot of people got in, but a lot missed out too.  Avalon has generally been a bit of a clusterfuck lately. This is no way to treat your customers.

if (still fucking pissed off) loop
else
end vent

Does anyone with a more level head then me know if there is any legal recourse?  If the items were sold in the country I live in then the BS Avalon T&C's would be declared null by a court as they're against the law here. However internationally this becomes a bit of a grey area.
I have been looking into some things that can be done legally. It also is a fact in the US that the T&C's are null due to some consumer protection in the USA according to my lawyer.
Activity: 183
200 OK
Didnt someone state that he used the google docs refund form after the advertised timeframe and it still worked? I would try unless there is no tracking code yet.

That would be me. I did it 1 day late, and my status still changed to refund processing.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Didnt someone state that he used the google docs refund form after the advertised timeframe and it still worked? I would try unless there is no tracking code yet.
Activity: 92
They are probably trying to mine with the newly built units to cover the refunds...

(Not mining) started again. 5.3TH/s right now.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW

Activity: 131
if (pissed off) then (begin vent)

What refunds?  If you submitted a support ticket (as you were told to by bitsyncom HIMSELF here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2515773) then your refund gets ignored.
If you managed to get the newsletter and see the Google Docs link (Google Docs, really fucking professional guys) then you had 3 days to apply for said refund. 3 days. Even if you already asked for a refund through the fucking AVALON SUPPORT SITE.
Not to mention it's been several weeks and I think only one person has received their refund.
I know a lot of people got in, but a lot missed out too.  Avalon has generally been a bit of a clusterfuck lately. This is no way to treat your customers.

if (still fucking pissed off) loop
else
end vent

Does anyone with a more level head then me know if there is any legal recourse?  If the items were sold in the country I live in then the BS Avalon T&C's would be declared null by a court as they're against the law here. However internationally this becomes a bit of a grey area.
Activity: 267
They are probably trying to mine with the newly built units to cover the refunds...
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
Bumping.. still no refund received. I assume this is the case with everyone.

Confirmed no refund yet; patiently waiting

My friends refund ticket was ignored they shipped the unit anyway.
He was to stupid to read the newsletter properly and apparently Avalon's support tickets are useless.

Avalon shipped a lot of units, and they have a lot of happy customers.  On some orders things didn't work out - but the outrage, calling them BFL like, scammers, etc is way overstated.

No, infact it is not overstated.

Yifu has been caught out in blatant lies to investors, there is no excusing or rewording it.
They stated they would not mine with clients equipment.
They have been proven to mine with said equipment, regardless of the amount this statement is now a lie.
The delays also appear to be fake / greatly exaggerated.

let me summarize the flawed logic we have here:

* Black can actually be white if you close your eyes.
My refund request submitted by support ticket has been Ignored (Was sent over 4 weeks ago)

Received DHL Shipping info this morning.

GG.......... *sigh*
If you didn't fill out the support ticket in google docs from the newsletter that was sent out. You were not put on the list for the refund. But at this rate an ASIC will make back the bitcoins faster than anything getting refunded. So you are probably in a better position now.
Activity: 238
My refund request submitted by support ticket has been Ignored (Was sent over 4 weeks ago)

GG.......... *sigh*

Well, the're selling for ~100BTC in the goods section, so you may still make a profit.
Activity: 90

GG.......... *sigh*
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
For what it is worth... while Bitsyncom has a lot of drama surrounding their deliveries... They do deliver.

Have a good weekend gents!
Pages:
Jump to: