Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 7. (Read 19723 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Yifu it would be wise to offer some guidance on refund ETA. The price run makes us all uneasy.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi Yifu,

I still not recieved 5 Avalon Units from Avalon batch 2
paid 75 btc for each

i have no information about delivery, about track number or even a response from you !

I created a lot of tickets ( last one #1410)
and write a letter to your e-mail

Can you help with that ?
Can i hope for refund ?

Best regards
Alexey
Yifu any input on when the refunds might be processed? Would be very helpful for managing expectations

Bump for our friend Yifu Smiley

Friend? He took your money for 6 months, fucked you over, failed to deliver.. and your calling him a friend?? o_O

wtf.

Not to mention didn't acknowledge many refund requests.. so now people like me who actually received the avalon won't even make ROI with new difficulty...

Sorry will include appropriate tonality tags in the future Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I think he was using sarcasm when he said "our friend."  Wink

I am the new English expert of the Custom Hardware sub forum.

/sarcasm  Grin
Activity: 67
Yifu any input on when the refunds might be processed? Would be very helpful for managing expectations

Friend? He took your money for 6 months, fucked you over, failed to deliver.. and your calling him a friend?? o_O

wtf.

Not to mention didn't acknowledge many refund requests.. so now people like me who actually received the avalon won't even make ROI with new difficulty...

Agreed
Activity: 90

wtf.

Activity: 267
Check it out, guys. It's our refunds being generated. Tongue
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW

Disclaimer: pure speculation

I think many people think there's no need to speculate there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
Check it out, guys. It's our refunds being generated. Tongue
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1AYdAw8CcrQ2wx55LTbFHRn5bxgNZhaRLW

Disclaimer: pure speculation
Activity: 120
Just be grateful you're getting your refund.  Me (and 2 of my mates, we split the costs) all missed the link to the Google Docs spreadsheet until it was too late (we did request a refund through the official support site promptly though) and now we are the disappointed owners of a Batch 3 Avalon that will likely only generate about 60% of its cost at the current network hash rate increases Sad
Only one person received a refund. With recent events, I don't know if it's safe to say we'll receive one.
Activity: 131
Just be grateful you're getting your refund.  Me (and 2 of my mates, we split the costs) all missed the link to the Google Docs spreadsheet until it was too late (we did request a refund through the official support site promptly though) and now we are the disappointed owners of a Batch 3 Avalon that will likely only generate about 60% of its cost at the current network hash rate increases Sad
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
Well guys, looks like we won't be getting our refunds until batch 3 is all out. Although, according to the newsletter, Batch 3 has completely left their hands, so we should be getting refunds soon...?

I have email from July 11.  Is there something newer?

When I say newsletter, I refer to the website post he put up today.

This one here: http://avalon-asics.com

LOL.  The - sign goes to another page.  I didn't recognize that before.
200 OK
Well guys, looks like we won't be getting our refunds until batch 3 is all out. Although, according to the newsletter, Batch 3 has completely left their hands, so we should be getting refunds soon...?

I have email from July 11.  Is there something newer?

When I say newsletter, I refer to the website post he put up today.

This one here: http://avalon-asics.com
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

I have email from July 11.  Is there something newer?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Thats something i wonder too. When the miners left their hand... what did yifu the last hours?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
This is what happens when children are allowed to be at the helm of a company, such a complete fuckup that avalon should refund people immediately and ship chips immediately.

Its not our fault they are getting blackmailed, if they stuck to their word then maybe they wouldnt have any problems like that lol
200 OK
Pages:
Jump to: