Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 15. (Read 19729 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 254
What's your order number ?
OH NO!!!

They are shipping my unit despite my request for a REFUND!

This is so upsetting. Yifu are you out there? Can you please contact me??

What country are you in?
What is your resale price?
Do you have a tracking number?

US
All I would like to do is recoup the 76.46 BTC! or Best Offer
I do have a tracking number, but not sure if I should post it (didn't someone almost get scammed by doing that?).

OH NO!!!

When did you submit your refund request, and did your Store status ever get updated to 'Refund processing'?

I submitted the request July 13th, and the support ticket was received. But they never changed my status to refund.

And it looks like DHL already has it...what a bummer this is.
Activity: 183
200 OK
OH NO!!!

When did you submit your refund request, and did your Store status ever get updated to 'Refund processing'?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
OH NO!!!

What country are you in?
What is your resale price?
Do you have a tracking number?
OH NO!!!

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
"Refund Processing" is much better wording.
Activity: 202
If someone is late for refund and gets tracking number, I am willing to buy unit.

Please PM me.
Activity: 183
200 OK
The status of my order just changed fm "refunded" to "refund processing".

Mine too. Maybe they realized there was people freaking out because their order said "refunded" while they received no coins, so Avalon decided to change it for something clearer.

Hoping the coins arrive soon, seeing that its already Thursday (end of the day in China) and no batch #3 tracking number has been reported I'm very happy I asked for a refund.

It's a pity, I really wanted to have one of those new black beasts, but both the current difficulty and the miner price are too high.

Progress redport:
Koob received a call from customs about a shipment.  Confirmed tracking number for his B3... so they are now shipping. 

My refund is still not complete, but, my status is "refund processing" so I am not freaking out.  With BTC lower than I like, there is no rush for me to get it back (though I do want it back  Grin )

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased they updated the status to processing. It saying refunded but not actually having received coins made us just think someone hacked the form or something else... Funny how a bit of wording changes everything lol

Still waiting for my refund on this end
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

Mine too. Maybe they realized there was people freaking out because their order said "refunded" while they received no coins, so Avalon decided to change it for something clearer.

Hoping the coins arrive soon, seeing that its already Thursday (end of the day in China) and no batch #3 tracking number has been reported I'm very happy I asked for a refund.

It's a pity, I really wanted to have one of those new black beasts, but both the current difficulty and the miner price are too high.

Progress redport:
Koob received a call from customs about a shipment.  Confirmed tracking number for his B3... so they are now shipping. 

My refund is still not complete, but, my status is "refund processing" so I am not freaking out.  With BTC lower than I like, there is no rush for me to get it back (though I do want it back  Grin )
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
That means it will take another 1 or 2 weeks to refund the money to you.
Oh! Nightmare!
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
Has anyone requested a refund and NOT had even the status change?
Activity: 292
Damn! That is great news, nothing here yet Sad
Has anyone actually received a refund yet?
I did.

Also there was a delay of 30 min between first and the last payments. So hold tight.

It has been a couple of hours with no new deposits, but since yours arrived in separate chunks, I am not worried.... it just is a little odd.

Activity: 252
Has anyone actually received a refund yet?
I did.

Also there was a delay of 30 min between first and the last payments. So hold tight.
I am not near my bitcoin-qt client, but I see the refund amount for one of my machines hitting one of my addresses in the blockchain.

Was the amount the same quantity of btc that you paid with?

No... only about 48% of what was originally paid... but I am not worrying yet.

No refund received yet... but still not worrying.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
I am not near my bitcoin-qt client, but I see the refund amount for one of my machines hitting one of my addresses in the blockchain.

Was the amount the same quantity of btc that you paid with?
Looks like my refund has at least partially hit.

I'll report more when I get home.

So far, as expected, it looks like they are refunding manually, so it will take a little bit of time.  I will update the OP as well.  Start checking your wallet's gents.
Pages:
Jump to: