Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 17. (Read 19729 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
They needed to handle refunds first thats obvious. Which happened today seems. I really hope to see some trackings tomorrow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
^^ Why is it only 36 BTC?

Nevermind, saw your edit

My new guess is that maybe they don't have enough BTC stored to refund everyone right away. Seems like at least 20 people got refunds. Probably more than that.
Disclaimer: pure speculation

https://blockchain.info/address/1BRMsYJ6eK9JxLCAneY4HZC5njRp3kSLEa so thats not enough to refund batch 3's?
Did you find that from mine's blockchain tx history? Or is this a known Bitsyncom addy. I seem to recall them disclaiming others who'd claimed to have found their huge cash of bitcoin, when in fact it was probably a Bitpay addy the whole time.
Sad thing is, maybe that's delaying B3 shipping for those who stayed the course too.

They stated that shipping begins on Monday, we have thursday already and noone reported tracking number.
"Shipping begins" implies a lot, however.

It may mean they begin work on shipping B3 that day. I know everyone wanted it to mean they were actually sending Avalons out the door that day but that's not how I see it working.

I think it means the stacks of finished machines they have in a warehouse over there they now know how many they need to bring in-doors and begin boxing, etc., because the day before was the last day to ask for refund.

So say 200 people asked for 'funds, they bring 300 Avalons to their shipping area and begin paying people to box and label and organize.

Probably the first ones out the door could be by the end of this week or maybe into next week. Who really knows.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Nevermind, saw your edit

My new guess is that maybe they don't have enough BTC stored to refund everyone right away. Seems like at least 20 people got refunds. Probably more than that.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BRMsYJ6eK9JxLCAneY4HZC5njRp3kSLEa so thats not enough to refund batch 3's? 44k coins is not a small number.
I asked for a refund too, a few days after the newsletter.
Did you ask before Monday? The 14th was supposed to be the cut-off date for refunds.

Even if people aren't getting shipping notices on monday, I'll bet they've finalized the shipping and are deep into it now.
Activity: 204
Sad thing is, maybe that's delaying B3 shipping for those who stayed the course too.

They stated that shipping begins on Monday, we have thursday already and noone reported tracking number.
I'd guess most of the people who asked for a refund early on have got it by now and I'm just the first early-asker to see this thread. They're processing these by hand, no doubt. Maybe they've gotten way more refund requests than they expected.

Activity: 315
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
Mine just went to refunded too. No BTC hit my wallet yet.
Same here Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Look at the address in the blockchain. All told, it was refunded ~101 BTC. The refund was sent in four smaller installments.
Activity: 183
200 OK

Nevermind, saw your edit

Really? Did all you guys actually ask for a refund too? I don't see anyone saying that.

I asked for a refund on Friday I think it was, using the link provided in the newsletter they sent out that day, gave them all the details they asked for (Bitpay URL, Order#, etc.) and received a full refund practically that day. Maybe I was one of the first refunds they processed, dunno.

I asked for a refund because the numbers seem too skinny now; I doubt whether we could have achieved ROI, too many unknowns.

Also, my store status says "refunded" also. Maybe it's just a store bug on their part if you guys didn't ask for refunds.

Or maybe they've decided to refund everyone and are waiting to get send-to addresses from you all. I gave them a new address, I didn't receive coins from the one I originally sent from.

Also, my order number is in the 9000's.
It's hard to believe you at this point since there have been so many trolls on these threads.
What sort of proof would you like. I assure you I'm being forthright here.

I was about to give the blockchain.info transaction URL in that post but I didn't particularly want to dox my coins. But I guess it doesn't matter really ultimately. Here the tx off my QT:

Here's the corresponding Blockchain url: https://blockchain.info/address/1FqkceZNHe7jrviD2KPCUKV89FfyRraHdq

I tried looking backwards into a few of those sending addresses but didn't find anything particularly interesting. For all I know they're purchases off some exchange and not even related to Bitsyncom or Bitpay. Maybe we have some blockchain wizards in here whom can bring blockchain-treeing visualization powers to bear or something.

Edit:

Here's the other tx's to fill out the full 102 btc or w/e, plus some change I already had on there:

And this shows the last transaction that that one doesn't:

200 OK
Really? Did all you guys actually ask for a refund too? I don't see anyone saying that.

I asked for a refund on Friday I think it was, using the link provided in the newsletter they sent out that day, gave them all the details they asked for (Bitpay URL, Order#, etc.) and received a full refund practically that day. Maybe I was one of the first refunds they processed, dunno.

I asked for a refund because the numbers seem too skinny now; I doubt whether we could have achieved ROI, too many unknowns.

Also, my store status says "refunded" also. Maybe it's just a store bug on their part if you guys didn't ask for refunds.

Or maybe they've decided to refund everyone and are waiting to get send-to addresses from you all. I gave them a new address, I didn't receive coins from the one I originally sent from.

I asked for a refund too, a few days after the newsletter. This morning, status was updated to 'refunded' with no actual refund provided.

And the form we submitted had an address field where we type in the send-to address, so that should not be a problem.

It's hard to believe you at this point since there have been so many trolls on these threads.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
@BitSyncom do you care to input any information at this point? Saying everyone has been refunded when in fact no one has seems a bit odd, if not extremely suspicious. There was an option that a Russian was able to do through Bitpay. Is this how the refunds will ultimately be processed?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'm happy to see all of these refunds on order numbers less than 6xxx.   Grin

Order changed to "refunded," but no coins received yet.

Order #8xxx. How do you like them apples?
Activity: 149
I'm happy to see all of these refunds on order numbers less than 6xxx.   Grin
200 OK
Refunded is past tense for refund right? Did I miss something?

AFAIK no one in this thread has received their coins yet..  just the store update to 'refunded'. I agree that it should say 'refund in progress' instead of 'refunded' or something to that effect.
Refunded is past tense for refund right? Did I miss something?
Pages:
Jump to: