Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 2. (Read 19723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
No refund for me yet, order #44xx  Undecided
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Today i found that i got a refund for my batch 3 miner too finally... Smiley Hope the other get it soon too.
Congrats.  Were you part of the same block chain txn in the OP?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Today i found that i got a refund for my batch 3 miner too finally... Smiley Hope the other get it soon too.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
4 refunds - if you include Anenome5 who put in his refund request before the google form was available.

The txn ids of the refunds looks like they only did nine or so this round.

My guess is the next refund is over the remaining 144 BTC in that address (probably multiple units), so the script halted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
Selective shipping and now selective refunds? Cool I wonder what's next lol.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Confirmed by block chain.   Refund already has one confirmation.  Phew... That is a relief..

completely my fault there. I would visit forum more to see problems, but the noise...

WTF.... go to hell you idiot! ...now the "noise" is the reason for your fraud on the community & your stupidness finally to hide it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
4 refunds - if you include Anenome5 who put in his refund request before the google form was available.

The txn ids of the refunds looks like they only did nine or so this round.
200 OK
How many people get refunds today, in this thread?
3 or 4?

So far, mik3, jspielberg, and btcsql
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
How many people get refunds today, in this thread?
3 or 4?
Activity: 238
Doesn't that seem suspicious to you Ytterbium?

Seems strange that the account would have mining revenue and chip orders together.
Seems like more evidence that there was some significant mining going on as well as "retail" miner sales.

It's not suspicious - it's a smoking gun. There was some discussion about it - people showed that the accounts were associated, but it was only because money was flowing from the chip sales, there wasn't any money flowing out of Avalon that we knew of.    Now we do have proof that Avalon controls those addresses.

So clearly they control that address and are mining for themselves.  And by the way - they made so much money they didn't even need to spend a satoshi of the money that came in from chip sales! 

Anyway, they have a lot of money, I think the right thing to do would be to pay back the refunds with extra interest on top for the delay. People sitting around waiting for their B3 refunds lost out on lots of opportunities (labcoin IPO, KnC pre-orders, etc)
200 OK
Still also waiting for my refund. Order 8966... Maybe the script ran out of coins? *shrugs*

I mean, realistically 1000 coins may only be enough to refund 10-15 people, no?

And indeed, the input address is only showing 10 outgoing transactions. Must have run out of coins. Oh well, I can wait a bit longer, I'm just happy Yifu realized there was a problem and is now aware of it/ can continue to monitor etc.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Confirmed by block chain.   Refund already has one confirmation.  Phew... That is a relief..

completely my fault there. I would visit forum more to see problems, but the noise...

And of course nobody leaves you voicemails or opens tickets at the support site?

Blaming the failed refunds on a scripting error is like stating the dog ate your homework...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
NO REFUND RECEIVED

Still "refund processing" on my Avalon store account.
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
still waiting, order #6125 ...

spiccioli
Doesn't that seem suspicious to you Ytterbium?

Seems strange that the account would have mining revenue and chip orders together.
Seems like more evidence that there was some significant mining going on as well as "retail" miner sales.
Activity: 238
Is there an input address?  I am sure we would all like to look at it.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JrwWrt3TYUzMYFEBLX5hTo1zFsEY6tWZN

Looks like the/a cold wallet may be here: 100,000+ BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/158mVoizfU3xPxGGchGtnsKSixGs9XTo6v

It's associated with the chip order money, and ALSO with a major mining farm.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
Refund received, I am ecstatic as I thought I'd never see this money again. It's like finding $9000 in change your couch cushions. Thank you yifu.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
Is there an input address?  I am sure we would all like to look at it.
Pages:
Jump to: