Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Store Batch 3 Status just went to "Refund Processing" - now "Completed" - page 5. (Read 19723 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I got a pm from xiangfu asking me for my tx id and my order #, in order to help expedite the process. I hope this helps. I could really use my coins back.

Welcome news btcsql.

I am looking forward to putting your refund notice on the OP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I got a pm from xiangfu asking me for my tx id and my order #, in order to help expedite the process. I hope this helps. I could really use my coins back.

Good news then, always welcome to see! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

Thank you for posting.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
One chip batch alone would make him able to refund 7 batch 3 miners with all 4 modules. And he sold a lot batches. So i really doubt he is short on bitcoins.

No, but if someone else was pulling the purse strings would you want to pay out of your own pocket?

I mean this is what it has to come down to, there's no other excuse for making people wait this long, unless you're a total [apply imagination].

Something severely amiss, and no one is being forthcoming, purposefully...
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
One chip batch alone would make him able to refund 7 batch 3 miners with all 4 modules. And he sold a lot batches. So i really doubt he is short on bitcoins.
Not a single refund yet. Bitsyncom, care to explain what is going on?

It's simple really: Bitsyncom does not have sufficient funds available to provide the refund at this time.

What other possible explanation could there be? (I'm all ears)

If this is true, the only ones who will ever see their money back (even if it is less than 100% ROI) are the ones who took delivery.

Potentially he has no control over the wallet, as he suggested, and refuses to pay for refunds out of his own accumulated funds.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Thank you! Thank you! ...

It's simple really: Bitsyncom does not have sufficient funds available to provide the refund at this time.

What other possible explanation could there be? (I'm all ears)

If this is true, the only ones who will ever see their money back (even if it is less than 100% ROI) are the ones who took delivery.
The latest news can be seen at http://www.avalon-asics.com/

Most folks seem unsatisfied with this update though chip orders are starting to get shipped out slowly (Zefir's batch 2 now has a tracking number).
He mentions only that trade-ins and refunds are "being processed".  Frankly I think that is code for ... "we have done one of each so we can say we did something on this task to keep the wolves at bay".

The wolves are baying.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Are there news of the backbuy of old miners? He listed that task before the refunds so maybe he works on that?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
has anyone gotten their refund yet?

If the OP hasn't been updated... then no.

That is correct.  I have heard of no new reports of refunds being issued other than the one listed in the first post.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

If the OP hasn't been updated... then no.
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
Bitcoin has become just a bunch of sad stories of greed and scamming. Don't know how anyone in their right mind would spend a penny on custom hardware these days. I guess my initial feeling about them became true after batch #1.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Quote from: Avalon ASIC Newsletter
story so far - 8/19

chips have arrived via other routes as previously announced, we are shipping them out at the rate of 40-50k on a daily basis at the moment, in addition to the ~150k or so that went out, another 40k was shipped today. There is multiple channel which the chips are arriving from various packaging facility to minimize downtime. Please bare this in mind: while we had backup/multiple packaging companies and various delivery routes, things still will go wrong. There is also testing that must be done, then they can split, packed and sent to the EZP coupled with their CN-22 and be on their way. We will provide more update as they come. In addition, the trade-in and refunds are being processed.

Emphasis mine; looks like good news!

Well, that update was made some hours ago and no one reported yet a refund, so let me doubt about "refunds are being processed". Maybe they forgot the word "soon" at the end of the sentence.
Activity: 644
Quote from: Avalon ASIC Newsletter
story so far - 8/19

chips have arrived via other routes as previously announced, we are shipping them out at the rate of 40-50k on a daily basis at the moment, in addition to the ~150k or so that went out, another 40k was shipped today. There is multiple channel which the chips are arriving from various packaging facility to minimize downtime. Please bare this in mind: while we had backup/multiple packaging companies and various delivery routes, things still will go wrong. There is also testing that must be done, then they can split, packed and sent to the EZP coupled with their CN-22 and be on their way. We will provide more update as they come. In addition, the trade-in and refunds are being processed.

Emphasis mine; looks like good news!
Yifu.... Give us our refunds!
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
I hate seeing this thread as it gets my hopes up for nothing, seeing "avalon" and "refund" in the same sentence Sad
Pages:
Jump to: