Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 04, 2018, 08:20:40 AM
speculation will continue, when prices rise, they call that bitcoin is a bubble and it will explode and you will regret it. but that is just speculation, and in fact until now bitcoin remains, even though its price is currently falling. this is a common thing because bitcoin is fluctuating, and it will surely come back up.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

In order to shaken their strong beliefs of bitcoin goes to moon and will going well in the future there should have some kinds of news that can awakened the negativity sides of individual to sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 04, 2018, 08:13:38 AM
He said some worse accusation about the bitcoin just like a person talking about someone without knowledge. but in a worse situation some of the investor believes him. well, we can't do anything about that. because that just only his opinion.
Activity: 75
June 04, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
the bad news about bitcoin is that the media call bitcoin is bubble money. but I hope bad news about bitcoin soon disappears. so the bitcoin price becomes larger than now.
Activity: 193
June 04, 2018, 08:06:26 AM
Free to give some speculative and predictions which have the possibility to stumble the mind of the people who own bitcoin. In order to shaken their strong beliefs of bitcoin goes to moon and will going well in the future there should have some kinds of news that can awakened the negativity sides of individual to sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:03:59 AM
as it worsens to the bitcoin. emerging news that dropped into adan bitcoin. and I'm pretty sure the bitcoin will be as stable as ever
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
June 04, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
Let them say crap about Bitcoin, does it matter? eventually, the world economy would go crypto in a few decades.

News are always going to affect bitcoin price, and there is nothing new with this at all. So i do not know why you are really worried about what can that guy say about this.

Are you sure about that? When you own some bitcoins, and it goes down constantly by the bad news, the market is bleak. I bet you will also feel worried about it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
That's his own remarks,  and obvious his statement doesn't have a stand in determined the directions of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized coins, and nobody can change that. An education is the might not be an expert when it comes to cryptocurrency matters. Am not too sure if Mr. Schiller even have a wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 04, 2018, 07:49:22 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Gush!

When are you guys going to stop quoting these overfed educationists who know next to nothing where Bitcoin is concerned? It doesn't mean because someone is educated then they must know everything. If we share that perspective, then Professors of Economics should be the richest people on earth because economic principles control the economy basically. But Is that so? No!
Activity: 122
June 04, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
News are always going to affect bitcoin price, and there is nothing new with this at all. So i do not know why you are really worried about what can that guy say about this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
June 04, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
Let them say crap about Bitcoin, does it matter? eventually, the world economy would go crypto in a few decades.
Activity: 78
June 04, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
Bitcoin a bubble that will be exploded,but it will rise again as a bubble and again and again. Mr Robert Schiller,it will be the bad news for him. Never mind all bad news for bitcoin,it will live long lasts and many people depend on its promising in the future.
Activity: 458
June 04, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
It's true that I think bitcoin is a bubble that will explode when it's time, and from that bubble we can get results but I think there's also a disadvantage in the bubble.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
June 04, 2018, 07:34:00 AM
@TheQuin, and I especially like your openning and closing picture, as they compare bitcoin "bubble" in 2011 and in 2018 and you can see that relatively the same values are involved, only that 2011 picture values are denominated in USD and 2018 in thousands of USD:

-snip-
2011 bubble:

-snip-
2017/8 bubble:

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
June 04, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

This is not new to all of us so many authorities have named Bitcoin bubble but still, Bitcoin is moving forward and will continue to move and all these guys who fuds Bitcoin will be left behind by this technology so let them have their words and eat it later.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 07:28:07 AM
Yes, at the moment a lot of bad things happen to a certain coin, experiencing different problems in certain areas, Well, I think it is not necessary to dwell on this all the same is likely to be corrected.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
June 04, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Maybe we should trust what he says. Bitcoin can disappear at any time, because it is not guaranteed. Its value is not guaranteed. But we should think in a positive way in terms of technology, blockchain technology will help us a lot.

In this world, no investments are guaranteed even bank deposits because bank turns out to be a bankrupt then investors will lose their deposits. If one wants a guaranty then they can invest in any product not just only in bitcoin or cryptos.

Yes, blockchain technology surely will develop a lot over the years but not sure about the crypto coins. I believe that bitcoin may survive for long compared to other cryptos.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
In principle, you can call a bubble any financial system in any country, I think the biggest bubbles are banks and the stock market, so bitcoin does not stand out against them. There is the fact that a large number of people trading or investing in BTC have earned good money, so there are a lot of people who on the contrary lost all their money on it. If you compare it with the bank it turns out that the bankers themselves receive huge interest income while a large number of people are forced to give them their last money as interest on loans, is not this a bubble ??
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
June 04, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
I am really starting to terify.

That's probably because you haven't been around very long. This is the 4th time the Bitcoin bubble has burst and the experts declared it dead. Each time it has come back bigger and stronger in the next bull run. I'm backing it to do the same again this time. I'm not making any estimates as to when that will happen but I'm very confident it will.

2011 bubble:

2013 bubble(1):

2013 bubble(2):

2017/8 bubble:
Activity: 16
June 04, 2018, 07:14:38 AM
Ohhhhh no  Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: