Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant-B - page 17. (Read 40620 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 01:15:37 AM
Hello,
 I'm currently using Nicehash with my Giant B. I'm sending a preview of my actual statistics https://www.dropbox.com/s/huj0szkyhjpoh4a/Baikal%20B%20statistic.png?dl=0
any better option where do you have a higher mining profit?
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 08:51:20 PM
which lbry mining pools do you use?

i use suprnova,but bit low gain coins..... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
January 31, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
1 X Giant B left for sale

Special price USD 7000 only

NOTE: The price of cryptocurrency mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency with fiat, the cryptocurrency's network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase.

Hello bitcoinexplorer,

from where you are?

Regards

Message me for details
Activity: 8
January 31, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

NOTE: The price of cryptocurrency mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency with fiat, the cryptocurrency's network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase.

Hello bitcoinexplorer,

from where you are?

Regards
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
January 31, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
Yes... i was wondering if anyone can shed any light on why the hiked the price so high on the second batch when the ROI has gone so much lower after release of first batch?   Anyone have ideas?   Just because they can ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
January 31, 2018, 04:35:57 AM
I dont know why Baikal has increased the prices so much from when I originally purchased for 3600, its just silly.

I have sold 8 units so far and have 2 units remaining, if anyone is interested PM to discuss price. I offer a reasonable price unlike the gouging even Baikal is doing with the second batch, kind of bizarre that they would hike the prices for themselves like this.
Activity: 1
January 31, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
Hi

It's my first post here on bitcointalk so i would like to say hello to You.  Smiley

Didn't read the whole thread but in several places there are informations about FPGA chips used in this model of Baikal. Is that really true ? FPGA instead of ASIC chips ? If so, anybody knows what FPGA chips exactly are used there ?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
Hi guys,
I have just received the invoice from Baikal for X10.
How do i recognize it's genuine factory and not a scam?

I'm sure a more senior member can chime in here, but this is the payment info I received from Baikal previously for wire transfer:

USD account number: 451-906-071-4
   Beneficiary: VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED
   Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro
   Tel: 692 247 3018
   Fax: 692 247 3017

Bank Details:
   Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
   Branch Name: UOB Main
   Branch Address: 80 Raffles Place UOB Plaza
   1 Singapore 048624

Bank Code: 7375
   Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
   Branch Code: 001. Note:

There's one other bank account they've used (can't remember details, try forum search) so don't panic if these details don't match what they sent.

Yes they had dif bank this time for Giant B. not Vitcore Holdings anymore. that was previous Baikals.
copper member
Activity: 24
January 30, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
If anyones interested got my initial video review of the baikaminer giant b up w/ an overview some options to mine a couple 1 hour profit projection mining tests

https://youtu.be/fB33Om_WON0

Thx for a great video, really enjoyed it
Activity: 129
Merit: 6
Long term HODLer since 2014
January 30, 2018, 12:57:17 AM
May be it's just me, but the name "Baikal Giant-B" has to be one of the weirdest names I've ever heard...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
January 30, 2018, 12:24:41 AM
If anyones interested got my initial video review of the baikaminer giant b up w/ an overview some options to mine a couple 1 hour profit projection mining tests

https://youtu.be/fB33Om_WON0
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
January 29, 2018, 10:17:03 PM
Have everyone received their baikal b for the first batch order?

It is end of January and i have not yet received mine.
who did you place an order with?

Is the Baikal Giant B scheduled to have any additional algorithms added like its older sibling the X10?

What is the best algo the Giant B is mining right now?

I know blakecoin dev submitted what they needed to add to Baikal Giant b for merge mining. So I’d say yes there is plans.
Activity: 31
January 29, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

Is the Baikal Giant B scheduled to have any additional algorithms added like its older sibling the X10?

What is the best algo the Giant B is mining right now?

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
January 29, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 29, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

January 29, 2018, 06:02:41 PM
And best coin so far is probably sia coin or was.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
whats the best coin to mine on these atm?

You all think its worth it to buy into these at 7k? def a hefty price . . but if the returns are there why not? xD

I just point mine at Nicehash, only hardware I have pointed at Nicehash are the Baikals: https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator

Even at $7k, its still quite justified because of the exceptional earnings. It's currently the most profitable ASIC after-all, since the A3 has dropped to around $48/day now. Earnings exceed that of a 1080 Ti x8 GPU rig and for less cost and no build effort, less heat, less energy, & requires less space. I hope you get one so we can see the video review you make on it.

Question to all the Giant B owners out there, what speed do you run the fan at? How loud is it? and What is a safe temperature?

Mine are in a garage and I leave fans at stock settings and the temps are reading 27C to 28C while mining LBRY, which is a 400W algo. Since the Giant B only uses 400W at most, it stays cool, and the air it pushes out is lukewarm. It is loud, too loud for inside a home. I tried running a swarm of 4 giant bees inside and tolerated that all of 1 day. My ears say 2.5 Giant B = 1 Antminer A3 in decibels.

January 29, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
A  single giant b is  mining the same as 14 invidia 1080ti. So I say it’s a good buy as long as it’s under 10k. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner. Very little heat. And great for people with limited electrical. Roi will be faster just because of electrical cost.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 04:07:33 PM
Question to all the Giant B owners out there, what speed do you run the fan at? How loud is it? and What is a safe temperature?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: