Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌀 [banned mixer] - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority! - page 11. (Read 7007 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
I discovered PGP pretty early after Phil Zimmermann published it.
✂️

when it comes to Phil Zimmermann and his pgp, i would recommend you this german thread: Phil Zimmermanns Gedanken zu PGP - Wir alle sollten sie lesen
for all others interested here is the original thread from GazetaBitcoin: Phil Zimmermann's thoughts about PGP - We all should read them

and as for the medium article by UniJoin, i'll read it in due time. sounds very interesting in any case Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 1010
Crypto Swap Exchange
Great new article “The Radical History of Bitcoin” and in my opinion very well written. It brought back memories of the time when I discovered PGP pretty early after Phil Zimmermann published it. A book about PGP was very likely my first book about serious cryptography. It's kind of hard to think about it that once publicly published cryptography was considered a military weapon and the failed attempts of three letter agencies to restrict it.

Thanks for this highly recommended read and I'm looking forward for more on this topic and how it planed the ground for the inception of Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
@Box Guy there are many ways of raffling and therefore the spots are not filled quickly
e.g. you could draw all 18 remaining cards in one raffle by giving away 100 spots (00-99).
then everyone would have enough time and after a certain block the winners would be determined in the next 17 blocks.
you could also add a rule that a participant can only win one card if his spot is generated several times in the blocks.

but in the end UniJoin organizes the raffles and is responsible for the organization of them. we can be glad that there is this raffle where an additional 0.001BTC per card is paid out - for free.

Right. Well im always grateful to all who are kind enough to include us in their projects with free raffle. So thank you UniJoin…. I will make it next time 💪🏻
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
@Box Guy there are many ways of raffling and therefore the spots are not filled quickly
e.g. you could draw all 18 remaining cards in one raffle by giving away 100 spots (00-99).
then everyone would have enough time and after a certain block the winners would be determined in the next 17 blocks.
you could also add a rule that a participant can only win one card if his spot is generated several times in the blocks.

but in the end UniJoin organizes the raffles and is responsible for the organization of them. we can be glad that there is this raffle where an additional 0.001BTC per card is paid out - for free.
copper member
Activity: 165
Merit: 5

Due to the very short number of slots (16), the raffle was full very fast (in only 43 minutes) Smiley I was wondering if (1) there will be any other similar raffle and, if so, then (2) if it could be also announced here, for more visibility...?

there are still 18 of these UniJoin cards to be raffled and indeed you have to be fast or be online in the right time to be able to occupy one of the 16 slots.

Just a recommendation… since there are 18 unijoin cards left to raffle, perhaps run three simultaneously with one entry per person. That would give time for 48 people to join the raffle before it quickly fills up. I know this is out of kindness of OP’s heart so i dont want to intrude. Just thought it would be a good solution to spreading the love to all equally.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Due to the very short number of slots (16), the raffle was full very fast (in only 43 minutes) Smiley I was wondering if (1) there will be any other similar raffle and, if so, then (2) if it could be also announced here, for more visibility...?

there are still 18 of these UniJoin cards to be raffled and indeed you have to be fast or be online in the right time to be able to occupy one of the 16 slots.

It is possible to be many users frequenting your thread (I mean this thread) but which do not visit Collectibles section too much so these ones lose their chance from start... Perhaps they would also have a chance to win this way. Even I did not see the raffle in time, and I am used to visit Collectibles board many times per day. It just happened to not catch the right moment this time Smiley But maybe in the future other users will be also aware about such raffles, if they are mentioned here too.

there is a simple solution for this, which i have explained in the following thread: [INFO] never miss a free raffle/auction again Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Congratulations on your new hardware wallet, and thank you for being a part of [banned mixer]!

Thank you as well, UniJoin!

Also, by pure chance, I just saw the raffle you organized yesterday -- [FREE RAFFLE] - Custom UniJoin Card, (S/N 2). The number of slots is limited! -- which I missed, sadly...

It is possible to be many users frequenting your thread (I mean this thread) but which do not visit Collectibles section too much so these ones lose their chance from start... Perhaps they would also have a chance to win this way. Even I did not see the raffle in time, and I am used to visit Collectibles board many times per day. It just happened to not catch the right moment this time Smiley But maybe in the future other users will be also aware about such raffles, if they are mentioned here too.
copper member
Activity: 173
Merit: 285
Your Bitcoin Mixer
Hi GazetaBitoin,

we're delighted to hear that you've already received the KeepKey Hardware Wallet you won in our Bitcointalk raffle. Congratulations on your new hardware wallet, and thank you for being a part of [banned mixer]!
legendary
We arranged a raffle and would be happy to see the regulars of this thread among the participants!

Prize information

- Free shipping!
- Wallet Keep Key - NEW with plastic intact (never opened/original seal)

I would like to announce that I just received my prize! Thank you UniJoin for this!
The surprise is even bigger, as shipping took only 20 days, from which 6 were days of weekends, when postal services do not work.

Anyway, here are some images of the prize:

First of all, I appreciated a lot that UniJoin packaged the wallet with much caution, using a protective plastic bag with bubbles.

After uncovering the plastic bag I found the wallet inside. The wallet box is sealed with a plastic.

The plastic covering the wallet box has a KeepKey seal on the other side.

Also on the other side there's one more sticker, with a serial number, applied by KeepKey.

Thanks once again to UniJoin for this raffle!
copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer
1) I think that talking about the basics of encryption and how to generate a secure private key with a length of 256 or 128 bits would be good, after what happened with Libbitcoin Explorer (bx). I think that defining the private key and how you can search the code to ensure that your wallet is safe will be interesting for readers.

2) Hardware wallets and how to choose between them.

3) How mixing services can be optimized and how [banned mixer] can be innovative to improve users' privacy.

4) Mistakes that must be avoided when using [banned mixer], or they may lead to identity reveal. No matter how excellent the mixer is, if the beginning of the mixing input (address A) and the receiving address (address B) are the same every time, then the mixing service will not help you in any way.

Hello Yamane_Keto,

Thank you for sharing your valuable suggestions! Your input is greatly appreciated, and we're glad to see your interest in topics that focus on security and privacy.

We're committed to delivering content that addresses these essential topics and provides actionable insights for our community.

Stay tuned for more informative articles, and feel free to reach out if you have any more ideas or questions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
If you have any specific topics you'd like us to explore in our blog articles, please feel free to share them in this thread. Your feedback will help us tailor our content to your preferences and needs.

1) I think that talking about the basics of encryption and how to generate a secure private key with a length of 256 or 128 bits would be good, after what happened with Libbitcoin Explorer (bx). I think that defining the private key and how you can search the code to ensure that your wallet is safe will be interesting for readers.

2) Hardware wallets and how to choose between them.

3) How mixing services can be optimized and how [banned mixer] can be innovative to improve users' privacy.

4) Mistakes that must be avoided when using [banned mixer], or they may lead to identity reveal. No matter how excellent the mixer is, if the beginning of the mixing input (address A) and the receiving address (address B) are the same every time, then the mixing service will not help you in any way.
copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer
Basically, all services that offer free VPNs also have paid packages. Free generally has certain limits and the primary purpose is for the user to try the service before purchasing. This can be considered a form of promotion and it does not sound logical that in that case they have "hidden" features. I guess they should show themselves in the best light and attract new users.
I'm not refuting your statement, I think you're right, but what I stated is an ideal scenario.

Indeed, many services offer free versions of their products to entice users to explore their features before committing to a paid subscription. While this approach can be beneficial for users, it's essential to approach free offerings with caution.

It's true that not all providers have hidden intentions; however, in the realm of cybersecurity, skepticism is warranted. Some free VPN providers might indeed have hidden agendas, and it's crucial for users to understand the potential risks.

When considering a VPN service, whether free or paid, it's a wise practice to thoroughly review their Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. These documents shed light on what data is collected, how it's used, and whether it's shared with third parties. Additionally, reading reviews and experiences shared by other users can provide valuable insights into the service's actual performance and reliability. Some VPN providers don't deliver what they really promise.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
i would first of all avoid the vpn providers who provide their service for free for the users. because here i am quite sure that the logs are stored and also used for other purposes.
with the vpn providers that offer their service/apps only against payment, you can also not be completely sure - but in any case safer than with the free variant. i personally use 'expressvpn' here.

Basically, all services that offer free VPNs also have paid packages. Free generally has certain limits and the primary purpose is for the user to try the service before purchasing. This can be considered a form of promotion and it does not sound logical that in that case they have "hidden" features. I guess they should show themselves in the best light and attract new users.
I'm not refuting your statement, I think you're right, but what I stated is an ideal scenario.
copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer
✂️
You're absolutely correct in your skepticism about many VPN providers' claims of not storing any logs. Unfortunately, not all providers adhere to these assurances. It's crucial to exercise caution and conduct thorough research before choosing a VPN service.
✂️

i would first of all avoid the vpn providers who provide their service for free for the users. because here i am quite sure that the logs are stored and also used for other purposes.
with the vpn providers that offer their service/apps only against payment, you can also not be completely sure - but in any case safer than with the free variant. i personally use 'expressvpn' here.

Hey Cygan, thank you for sharing your insights on this topic. As also described in our article, I completely agree with you that free VPN services should be avoided for multiple reasons. One of the primary concerns is that they are likely to store logs of user activities. This is a significant issue, especially when you're dealing with sensitive information like cryptocurrency transactions.

Additionally, free VPN services often have to make money somehow, and it's not uncommon for them to sell user data to third parties. While they may claim to offer "free" services, the real cost could be your privacy and security.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
✂️
You're absolutely correct in your skepticism about many VPN providers' claims of not storing any logs. Unfortunately, not all providers adhere to these assurances. It's crucial to exercise caution and conduct thorough research before choosing a VPN service.
✂️

copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer
Hello Bitcointalk Community,

To better serve your interests and address your questions, we're reaching out to you for input. We believe that your insights and suggestions can greatly contribute to the topics we cover on our blog. Whether you're curious about privacy techniques, Bitcoin transactions, cybersecurity, or anything related to our services, we want to know what matters most to you.

If you have any specific topics you'd like us to explore in our blog articles, please feel free to share them in this thread. Your feedback will help us tailor our content to your preferences and needs.

Looking forward to your suggestions!
copper member
Your Bitcoin Mixer
However good some VPN providers may appear to be, most of them claim how they never store any logs, but I don't trust them, especially if they are based in some of the 5, 9 or 14 Eyes countries.
In case government seize their servers they will have access to everything that was visited by all users, including original IP address and Tor usage.
We can argue that most VPN providers are junk used to collect user information, with maybe only few exceptions like Mullvad.

Hello dkbit98,

Ultimately, trust is vital when choosing a VPN, especially when using it in conjunction with Tor. If doubt persists, it might be wise to avoid utilizing a VPN for Tor browsing.

Thank you for sharing your insights, and we appreciate your vigilance in protecting online privacy.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
you really need to have absolute trust in the VPN provider to do this, but in some countries it's better to have a VPN before Tor, than Tor on its own only I guess. I mean, I can easily imagine some places on earth where some internet or data providers shouldn't know that you are using Tor network
Absolute trust in centralized VPN provider?
- No thank you, absolute trust is (almost) never a good thing.

When contemplating the integration of a VPN alongside Tor, the utmost priority is to select a dependable VPN provider that adheres to rigorous privacy standards. It's vital to ensure that the VPN provider refrains from logging user activities, provides payment options that are difficult to trace, and maintains a strong commitment to user privacy. Opting for payment methods like Bitcoin can contribute to a more secure setup, particularly when using mixed Bitcoins to enhance anonymity and prevent tracking.
However good some VPN providers may appear to be, most of them claim how they never store any logs, but I don't trust them, especially if they are based in some of the 5, 9 or 14 Eyes countries.
In case government seize their servers they will have access to everything that was visited by all users, including original IP address and Tor usage.
We can argue that most VPN providers are junk used to collect user information, with maybe only few exceptions like Mullvad.

legendary
I also want to thank everyone who helped, because it helped. At the moment, 2 telegram channels of scammers have been deleted.

Code:
https://t.me/UniJoin088 with about 12k members
https://t.me/unijoin0 with about 2.3k members

At same time, let's not forget that there's one more Telegram group trying to steal the identity of UniJoin:

I just checked again and I noticed there were actually four groups with one being the only legit Telegram group.
These are the Telegram groups:
1. https://t.me/UniJoinHB with about 10k members
2. https://t.me/UniJoin088 with about 12k members
3. https://t.me/unijoin0 with about 2.3k members
4. https://t.me/unijoin which is the real group with about 1.2k memebrs

I suggest to forum users to keep reporting the last group, t.me/UniJoinHB. Since the group has ~10.000 members there are high chances to have people scammed, so please report this group as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
a few words about the UniJoin cards - on the front side the following is printed: serial (bottom left), BTC address (bottom center), qr-code of the respective BTC address and the block time of the production (bottom right). additionally the serial is embossed a second time above the UniJoin slogan.
and on the backside you can find the hologram (thanks to polymerbit) which protects the private key in the form of a qr-code printed on the card (which is additionally secured with a piece of paper). in addition, both sides have been professionally laminated and have a top quality

The cards looks very nice, congratulations to you for the work done!

I can't wait to join the raffle and maybe have a chance to win one!
Pages:
Jump to: