Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 110. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Poolers pool is going strong now.

Shouldnt be at risk of any fork as there is a good split between solo and big pools. I put some of my miners at Bat, and have another 6mhs on middlecoin which is returning fantastic payouts and yet Bat has massive payout potential.

dont want the diff to go sky high. please stop promoting this coin.  haha but seriously... stop it! Smiley

middlecoin is bad m'kay...you shouldn't mine at middlecoin m'kay...
loool

Activity: 98
was about to make a comment about how difficulty is over 2 finally, and bam. 40% of the net hash is gone. difficulty down to under 1.5 once again and net hash rate down from about 110 to about 60 MH/s, with poolers having 50 MH/s out of the 60. some pool musta shut down temporarily? lets hope this doesnt cause any problems with forking again.

just checked, all 5 pools working,
seems like some big miners are making a quick batload of coins and than waiting for diff to drop down again or something like that
i hope soon it won't be possible when we get more constant miners
was about to make a comment about how difficulty is over 2 finally, and bam. 40% of the net hash is gone. difficulty down to under 1.5 once again and net hash rate down from about 110 to about 60 MH/s, with poolers having 50 MH/s out of the 60. some pool musta shut down temporarily? lets hope this doesnt cause any problems with forking again.

Shouldnt be at risk of any fork as there is a good split between solo and big pools. I put some of my miners at Bat, and have another 6mhs on middlecoin which is returning fantastic payouts and yet Bat has massive payout potential.

dont want the diff to go sky high. please stop promoting this coin.  haha but seriously... stop it! Smiley

loool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Maybe we'll give solo mining a try for a while!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
if you were mining on miners best or n0poolusutra you can claim some of your lost coins during the fork, both pools received a nice amount of BATS for this matter

I mined over 70k on Miners Best fork and have yet to receive anything!  No one is handing out anything.

minersbest was not active for a while, let's wait for his replay on the matter

Activity: 126
Guano Block Competition

-Contest will run for 1 week starting today 1/25/2014 at 5pm (server time).  It is currently about 2:20 am for the server if you want to compare it with the stamp on this post.
-To give both high and low hashrates a chance at winning something, there will be 2 prizes.

1st Prize:  1 Million BatCoins will go to the person who finds the most guano blocks during the contest.
2nd Prize:  500,000 BatCoins will go to the person who finds the 42nd guano block of the contest. Based on our current rate this should happen around the middle of the contest.

Each prize will go to a different person. If the same person that wins the first prize happens to also find the 42nd block, then it will go to the person that found the 43rd and so on until there are separate winners for each prize.  Since it is random finding one and we have just been really lucky, if for some reason we dont find that number of guano blocks, the 2nd prize part of the contest will extend beyond the week until the 42nd guano block is found.

Newcomers to the pool are welcome to participate, the more the merrier.

https://bat.poolers.org

Contest starts in about an hour (5pm Mountain Time Zone UTC-07:00).  Get your miners ready!

https://bat.poolers.org
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
if you were mining on miners best or n0poolusutra you can claim some of your lost coins during the fork, both pools received a nice amount of BATS for this matter

I mined over 70k on Miners Best fork and have yet to receive anything!  No one is handing out anything.
Some pool has a hashrate going!!  up to 131 and our pool is only at 8!!  Making very hard to mine BAT!!!

its the overall net hash - 131
it seems that most of it comes from solo miners, you should expect a big hype soon, the hash rate is going up for a reason Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Some pool has a hashrate going!!  up to 131 and our pool is only at 8!!  Making very hard to mine BAT!!!
i feel lucky that i started and kept mining from the start Cheesy diff will rise so much soon, was watching it rising from yesterday by almost x2
guys keep on voting!
vote here got coinmarket.io https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726 - we get a nice amount of votes there, keep it up and we will get it!
we decided to not go up on openex.pw, seems like the market volume there is VERY low, it will just hurt the coin

P.S
as Batman is considered Sci-Fi in my point of view
you can write to this guys to add us to their themed exchange as well
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-scifi-coin-exchange-trade-your-scifi-themed-coins-here-408284

I noticed there is a large network hash rate now, but only about 65% of it attributable to official pools.

With the 51% fork, how does this attack vector work? does it affect all future coins since the fork or can it take over all previous coins too? And does it happen intentionally or can it be accidental?
no it won't affect any previous coins, only the coins on the alt-chain(the product of the fork)
Activity: 31
I noticed there is a large network hash rate now, but only about 65% of it attributable to official pools.

With the 51% fork, how does this attack vector work? does it affect all future coins since the fork or can it take over all previous coins too? And does it happen intentionally or can it be accidental?
Activity: 42

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432224.new#new

please read all!!!

Hope this is in your interest if not i am apologizing

sorry, posted before in the wrong thread
Activity: 56

As already mentioned earlier on the thread the n0nplusultra pool will start a block finder bounty in the next days for this matter... I'll annouce the beginning again here in the pool....

The block finder bounty will probably be 10k bats for 400 blocks....

cheers
Kanamatras
Activity: 476
Hashrate is going up, but no one is coming to minersbest!

Come help us keep the hashrate spread...

(not affilliated, but for my hashes.)

Wasn't the pool operator for minersbest acting like a complete asshole when it forked and kept beating it down like it'll never come back?

Oh, maybe. I may not have been paying attention.

Well, I have always had good hashing here, so I didn't factor anything but function in my endorsement.
Jump to: