Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 151. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
What's the difference between a dark wallet and a regular booooolberry wallet? Color scheme?

No. The current cryptonote wallet does not take advantage of all the anonymous capabilities that BBR can offer. We are talking about a fully enhanced anonymous transaction wallet.

What does that mean? Are there secret additional capabilities beyond stealth addresses and ring signatures? Or are you referring to some vaporware supernet iguanadon bullshit?

Are you aware of something about the construct of BBR wallet that Zoidberg is not or are you just trolling?

Kinda trolling, kinda asking what you mean by "fully enhanced anonymous transaction wallet". Tor integration?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
What's the difference between a dark wallet and a regular booooolberry wallet? Color scheme?

No. The current cryptonote wallet does not take advantage of all the anonymous capabilities that BBR can offer. We are talking about a fully enhanced anonymous transaction wallet.

What does that mean? Are there secret additional capabilities beyond stealth addresses and ring signatures? Or are you referring to some vaporware supernet iguanadon bullshit?

Are you aware of something about the construct of BBR wallet that Zoidberg is not or are you just trolling?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I dread asking, but is there a credible reason why a person who uses the installer package is forced to go online before they can create an offline wallet?

If bitcoin did that what would people say?

you don't have to go online.
browse to your installed software, and use simplewallet command line to generate a new wallet
legendary
legendary
Roadmap update: After speaking with Zoidberg, his opinion is that the first two things on the Boolberry roadmap should be getting the database completed and then creating a Dark Wallet that can easily take advantage of BBR's anonymous features for real world use and integration.

I agree that these two things are important next steps. If anyone would like to share additional input let me know. I am going to be speaking with new potential developer about these two potential projects and any others that are brought to the table here.

Thanks.

Jon
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
It is time for new thing for new values Cheesy

new values of what?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It is time for new thing for new values Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006

Some interesting signal which comes from the weekly MACD.
legendary
Activity: 966
LOL this is pretty funny whale don`t want to pump coin Cheesy with so much pumping going on on polo
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
A message to the main BBR whale:

Remove your sell walls. You have enough share to pump BBR where you want.

I don't want to put difficulties, but if these walls haven't dissappeared in two days from now, I'm gonna eat them.

You're not the only whale here, BBR really deserves to fly, LET IT FLY MAN!

The whale says

Haha LOL

Definitely BBR whale is the most patient ever in cryptoland. A year and a half of acumulation and he stills there, draining the order books and putting ridiculous sell walls that never get eaten. Even worse than VTC whale.

C'mon man remove that shit and get the party started!! Otherwise I will have to go very big in here, and don't want to ruin your 1.5 years of job!!
Activity: 366
A message to the main BBR whale:

Remove your sell walls. You have enough share to pump BBR where you want.

I don't want to put difficulties, but if these walls haven't dissappeared in two days from now, I'm gonna eat them.

You're not the only whale here, BBR really deserves to fly, LET IT FLY MAN!
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
BBR seems dead, nth new
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I have been in touch with Crypto Zoidberg. There is a Cryptonote developer he highly recommended to me to help with development until Zoidberg has more time.

I spoke with the developer and there is some potential interest. He is familiar with BBR.

However, he and I would like to know from the community - or you can PM me directly if you want to keep your thoughts private - what kind of roadmap people would be most excited about. What new features would you like to see and in what priority?

Zoidberg has a few ideas of his own, but we would like to get feedback from the community.

Thanks!

Jon

We need a Joanna Hoffman!

I would even donate for that Cheesy
Activity: 259
I have been in touch with Crypto Zoidberg. There is a Cryptonote developer he highly recommended to me to help with development until Zoidberg has more time.

I spoke with the developer and there is some potential interest. He is familiar with BBR.

However, he and I would like to know from the community - or you can PM me directly if you want to keep your thoughts private - what kind of roadmap people would be most excited about. What new features would you like to see and in what priority?

Zoidberg has a few ideas of his own, but we would like to get feedback from the community.

Thanks!

Jon

We need a Joanna Hoffman!
legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006
Jon

This would be cool if NXT core developers did the same with NXT dev-roadmaps now but...
legendary

Thanks!

Jon
legendary
Activity: 1442
As a present to the BoolBerry marketing campaign, the coin can be renamed upgraded to DarkFlarb once April fools is over. I'm not kidding - it's a better name.  Grin Flarb on!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14383154
Activity: 259
Is someone in contact with bter.com?

Bter Support (bter)

Mar 22, 13:07

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The wallet doesn't work well currently. We will try to fix the wallet and your deposit question as soon as we are possible
Thanks for your patience

Any help would be appreciated!

Their response was not specific enough to allow for help. Because of the number of scam accusations against them I suggest people avoid Bter

I sent some bbr to BTER a few weeks ago and had no problem. Trading is very thin there right now in certain coins because of the 2014 hack but there doesn't seem to be a problem with bbr as far as I can tell.

With BTER, until they are re established, a person might be smart to stick to coins which were not hacked, and more importantly coins in which BTER makes the main market and which seems to be developing well, such as CHNcoin CNC, Datacoin etc. BBR is likely to be one of the currencies used to re establish BTER, if that process is successful, and a person should not ignore that.

My experience is that it is impossible to withdraw BBR from BTER. That's why I'd advise people against using that site.
Jump to: