Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 154. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Hi,
today i have added on github a new repository for munin service we support boolberry stats.

https://github.com/smic73/munin-boolberry

graphs are:

-blockchain size
-scratchpad size
-p2pstate size

wonderful to add statistics for your pool.

thx in advance

smic

BBR: @silvo

Activity: 202
Merit: 104
I implemented payment id into my pool code running at https://cncoin.farm. Please check it out and see if everything works well for you. You can mine directly to your account at poloniex or whichever exchange you want.

Please do not recommend your pool users mine directly to exchanges. I have seen Poloniex say explicitly that they do not appreciate the practice.  Encouraging that kind of behavior may discourage Poloniex (or other exchanges) from adding Aeon or other CryptoNote coins in the future.

This is about more than just Boolberry. If we want to see CryptoNote coins traded in more places (like China) then we should discourage sending dust to exchanges. Lets make things easier for exchanges not harder!
Aw, man... Well, I guess that was a waste of time. Maybe I'll just increase the minimum payment.
Activity: 336
I implemented payment id into my pool code running at https://cncoin.farm. Please check it out and see if everything works well for you. You can mine directly to your account at poloniex or whichever exchange you want.

Please do not recommend your pool users mine directly to exchanges. I have seen Poloniex say explicitly that they do not appreciate the practice.  Encouraging that kind of behavior may discourage Poloniex (or other exchanges) from adding Aeon or other CryptoNote coins in the future.

This is about more than just Boolberry. If we want to see CryptoNote coins traded in more places (like China) then we should discourage sending dust to exchanges. Lets make things easier for exchanges not harder!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I used the pump to sell out my positions.

Anyone intrigued by this should first consider that the wallet crashes and often prohibits you from moving large amounts of money.  It took me approximately 30 transactions to simply move my BBR from wallet to exchange.  Annoying, slow, BROKEN.

This coin is sad.  You should either spend the energy to fix it or give up and let it die.  

Very disappointing that CZ never appeared to answer questions about network problem during the huge volume spike or apparent daemon issues preventing transactions.

There may be multiple problems:

1. Recipient of large mixin flags transactions may not have enough mixins avail to create new transactions for certain amounts.
2. Fees too small to prevent dust transactions and there is no sweep dust command like Monero has to clean up the mess.
3. I am worried there are far worse problems relating to the core itself. Below is a message I saw (on all operating systems) before and after wallet restoration (made up date and txid):

"Failed to send transaction: transaction was rejected by daemon"

[RPC1]ERROR ..\..\src\currency_core\tx_pool.cpp:69[c
urrency::tx_memory_pool::add_tx]Transaction with id= <123xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx456> used already spent key images2016-Jan-11 04:49:43.543636 [RPC1]Transaction verification failed <123xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx456> 2016-Jan-11 04:49:43.543636 [RPC1][on_send_raw_tx]: Failed to process tx

CZ may be smart but this coin is doomed if he does not get more involved. We need someone like smooth from Aeon who is available to address issues as they arise.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
BBR nice project * price improving ===> https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bbr  Cool H0DL!!!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
actually after further reading it would seem CZ is working on another CN project i was not aware that this was not directly related to BBR.... or is there some connection other than it's the same dev?

The other coin's code is (or at least was) forked from BBR so in principle improvements that are consistent with the direction of the BBR project could be merged back, license permitting. I don't know of any other connection.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
actually after further reading it would seem CZ is working on another CN project i was not aware that this was not directly related to BBR.... or is there some connection other than it's the same dev?
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
This is definitely the right thread for announcements and help with mining, etc but I wanted to remind everyone that we have a trading speculation thread now too.

does cz post there?

I mean he tells us he's back full time... we have no need to speculate it is simply time to back up the truck.

I dont think he posted in that thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-speculation-1198276

He has posted in the BBR tail emission thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13657364
This is definitely the right thread for announcements and help with mining, etc but I wanted to remind everyone that we have a trading speculation thread now too.

does cz post there?

I mean he tells us he's back full time... we have no need to speculate it is simply time to back up the truck.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Where?

Cheers Jon  Huh
Activity: 336
Hi guys

Can anyone explain the recent interest and price rise?

Cheers Jon  Shocked

CZ said hello and is working on something new for BBR or did he not say that ...was he talking about a project for another coin that he is working on?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Hi guys

Can anyone explain the recent interest and price rise?

Cheers Jon  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
seems the price is going to the right direction now.. Cheesy
Activity: 40
Boolberry is neither dead nor in trouble.

The network difficulties were resolved in a few hours.

Can someone explain what caused the network difficulties?

me !  Smiley
You didn't cause it. You would have to maliciously flood the network with far more small transactions than you had to disrupt it.
legendary

me !  Smiley

Please do

He means he thinks he is responsible because he made a ton of small transactions.

How did that disrupt the network?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

me !  Smiley

fo sho ,, baby whale ~~~ lol   Roll Eyes

/\BBR *looks like bottom is in! ===> https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bbr

me !  Smiley

Please do

He means he thinks he is responsible because he made a ton of small transactions.
legendary

me !  Smiley

Please do
Jump to: