Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 153. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Without constant developmnet,BBR is close to dead.

I've seen what the dev is working on other than this and it's rather impressive........BBR is still the most well developed CryptoNote coin, rather than bitch what can you do to promote BBR or are you just TROLLING?

Cheers Jon  Wink

Edit: Too put it in simple terms....... Those that can do......those that can't criticize

BBR is ALIVE!!
let's go! Cheesy
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

I've seen what the dev is working on other than this and it's rather impressive........BBR is still the most well developed CryptoNote coin, rather than bitch what can you do to promote BBR or are you just TROLLING?

Cheers Jon  Wink

Edit: Too put it in simple terms....... Those that can do......those that can't criticize
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

it is a real pity the the DEV doesn't give a damn about this- could be  a really nice piece of software otherwise
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
it is saving the whole blockchain (few gigabytes) every time it closes
very bad for slow hard drive
Fortunately, the slow saving stage goes to a temporary file. The old blockchain file is only replaced after the save is complete. So you can usually just kill the process forcibly. It just means the next startup is using the older blockchain, which is not an issue as you need to sync up anyway.
so it makes the currency unstable as a currency
if i need to sync the whole blockchain (or large portion of it) every time i want to send coins
at least until we can have a light wallet (similar to electrum)
I just noticed mijansky's earlier post so I deleted my reply -- apparently it doesn't work the same way for everyone. On my Linux installs, you can generally killall -9 boolbd, and be left with an older copy of the blockchain. It is something like one day old, so you don't need to sync a large portion.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Fortunately, the slow saving stage goes to a temporary file. The old blockchain file is only replaced after the save is complete. So you can usually just kill the process forcibly. It just means the next startup is using the older blockchain, which is not an issue as you need to sync up anyway.

so it makes the currency unusable as a currency
if i need to sync the whole blockchain (or large portion of it) every time i want to send coins
at least until we can have a light wallet (similar to electrum)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Anyone else has problems with shutting down the BBR wallet on windows? Denitializing takes forever, in my case took 8hrs and got bored and shut it down.
Of course that after the forced quit from the wallet I need to resynchronize all the blocks. Any idea or solutions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

we need this coin's developers to fix this issue  (leveldb ? or other better local database)
also in my old computer it takes nearly forever to save the blockchain

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyone else has problems with shutting down the BBR wallet on windows? Denitializing takes forever, in my case took 8hrs and got bored and shut it down.
Of course that after the forced quit from the wallet I need to resynchronize all the blocks. Any idea or solutions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks!
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
bbr.poolto.be not paying ? what is payment schedule
have 28 coins in pool for few days
I've also waited for poolto.be payments for about a week. It was only a day's mining though, as I switched to other pools that actually work.
Activity: 336
Today i have sent 25 bbr to poloniex and past many hours i don't find my transaction...
i suppose they have a problem....
I have used the standard method to send:
Transfer6 bbrpoloniexwallet 25 payid

Huh Angry
Ps: transaction is in blockchain, bbr chainradar...

Are you willing to share the txid? If not what was the transaction fee and size (in bytes not number of coins) of the tx?

I see no unconfirmed transactions in the tx pool now:
http://chainradar.com/bbr/txpool
https://minergate.com/blockchain/bbr/transpool

Has it already been confirmed?
Today i have sent 25 bbr to poloniex and past many hours i don't find my transaction...
i suppose they have a problem....
I have used the standard method to send:
Transfer6 bbrpoloniexwallet 25 payid

Huh Angry
Ps: transaction is in blockchain, bbr chainradar...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
bbr.poolto.be not paying ? what is payment schedule
have 28 coins in pool for few days
Hi guys

Just been looking at the stats over at MBK's boolberry Mining Pool...... it appears nobody on the network has found a block for 3 days.......is this correct?  and if so is it normal to go so long between blocks

Cheers Jon  Smiley

No it's not correct.  I'm finding blocks regularly.  I just looked at MBK's stats page and it showed a block found by the pool two hours ago and by the network two minutes ago.  Refresh your browser.

D'oh.....thanks that fixed it.

Cheers Jon  Embarrassed

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Hi guys

Just been looking at the stats over at MBK's boolberry Mining Pool...... it appears nobody on the network has found a block for 3 days.......is this correct?  and if so is it normal to go so long between blocks

Cheers Jon  Smiley

No it's not correct.  I'm finding blocks regularly.  I just looked at MBK's stats page and it showed a block found by the pool two hours ago and by the network two minutes ago.  Refresh your browser.
Hi guys

Cheers Jon  Smiley

I implemented payment id into my pool code running at https://cncoin.farm. Please check it out and see if everything works well for you. You can mine directly to your account at poloniex or whichever exchange you want.

Please do not recommend your pool users mine directly to exchanges. I have seen Poloniex say explicitly that they do not appreciate the practice.  Encouraging that kind of behavior may discourage Poloniex (or other exchanges) from adding Aeon or other CryptoNote coins in the future.

This is about more than just Boolberry. If we want to see CryptoNote coins traded in more places (like China) then we should discourage sending dust to exchanges. Lets make things easier for exchanges not harder!

hi clintar,

please verify my payout on cncoin.farm , it is no submitted past 12 hours.

my bbr address:

@silvo

thank you for support

have a nice day
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi Folk!

Sorry for being away all this time, was really busy with preparing public betta of our second project.
I've reconfigured first seed node and in process of re-configuring others nodes.

http://boolberry.com/state.html is up again.  

Zoidberg

So what is the status of the new project? The problem with seed nodes seems very suspicious since it coincided with the time that BBR was being traded on record volume at much higher prices for no apparent reason.
Activity: 378
I implemented payment id into my pool code running at https://cncoin.farm. Please check it out and see if everything works well for you. You can mine directly to your account at poloniex or whichever exchange you want.

Please do not recommend your pool users mine directly to exchanges. I have seen Poloniex say explicitly that they do not appreciate the practice.  Encouraging that kind of behavior may discourage Poloniex (or other exchanges) from adding Aeon or other CryptoNote coins in the future.

This is about more than just Boolberry. If we want to see CryptoNote coins traded in more places (like China) then we should discourage sending dust to exchanges. Lets make things easier for exchanges not harder!
Aw, man... Well, I guess that was a waste of time. Maybe I'll just increase the minimum payment.

Not a waste of time at all.  Increasing the minimum limit if using a payment ID would solve the problem of dust.  A 1 bbr plus transaction fee minimum if using payment id would probably be sufficient.     

Thank you for making payment IDs possible with your pool. I agree that as long as there is a reasonable minimum your implementation is a great thing. I hope more people start mining Boolberry!

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Please do not recommend your pool users mine directly to exchanges. I have seen Poloniex say explicitly that they do not appreciate the practice.  Encouraging that kind of behavior may discourage Poloniex (or other exchanges) from adding Aeon or other CryptoNote coins in the future.

Aw, man... Well, I guess that was a waste of time. Maybe I'll just increase the minimum payment.

Not a waste of time at all.  Increasing the minimum limit if using a payment ID would solve the problem of dust.  A 1 bbr plus transaction fee minimum if using payment id would probably be sufficient.     
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Dwarfpool has been offering mine-to-exchange on XMR for a very long time, but they have much higher payout limits on it.

"For Monero(XMR) also every hour from 0.2 XMR. If you mine direct to an exchange, then payment will be from 1 XMR once every day or from 5 XMR once an hour."

I don't know what are the best numbers to use for BBR, but you might ask Poloniex.
Jump to: