Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 304. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Can anyone confirm the source code of BBR on github is safe to download and compile? Has the issue that affected XMR been fixed in BBR if BBR was also affected?
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
HELP NEEDED, pls.

I opened my bbr wallet, which always showed directly my wallet, but this time it didnt. I downloaded the new version, clicked on open wallet, and went to a folder where i have  bbr wallet, a bbr.address file, and a bbr.keys file, all from the same wallet.

I open it and after putting my password correctly it says;

Failed to load wallet: failed to read file "C:/........ wallet.bbr"

At least its a small % of my bbr.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
You may think it is appropriate to be blabbering on about XMR on the BBR thread but I don't, so if you want to discuss XMR I will happy to do it with you but not here.

Moral and honest/Bedside manners and appropriate are not the same thing.  I agree 100% that XMR people often don't give BBR a fair shake.  And some of their promotional tactics are.  A little over the top?

But don't misinterpret bedside manners for morality/honesty.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
He was aiding aminorex to spread FUD about zoidberg.

If you consider deleting several posts on the matter to be "aiding" then I guess so. I also don't know why you think it is a big deal whether or not someone posts on one particular thread. Even if I did delete every single post from aminorex you don't like, the same thing could be posted any number of other places.

Also, you are not "aiding" BBR by continuing to raise this drama here. Is that your intent?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
poloniex, please pay back my BBR, i have support but nothing to happend, so i borrow with this exchange, bittrex is good
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Can everybody please stop trolling/promoting trolling?

The BBR threads should stay focused on BBR progress - the XMR on XMR!

We need to raise the level (bar? not sure for the term) here guys, else no one will take us seriously...

(I also own XMR but my help is not needed that much if at all there because very competent and serious people are actively involved).

Now can we discuss on how to develop some nice ecosystem around BBR?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey,are you guys mining with GPU or CPU?
I am going to mine BBR with AMD GPU.

I'm not, but if I would I'd just a GPU of course. Or both.
But I don't think I can earn my power fee if I sell at the currenty price .
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
I wonder if we could get at least 1 day without this stupid coin fights, ironically its not even the devs who have a problem with each other, its just random users who have nothing better to do.

So god damn just ignore them, the trollbox is called trollbox for a reason...

I told smooth, he was playing a rigged game yesterday allowing aminorex to rant about zoidberg's personal identity in "Monero Speculation Thread". He was aiding aminorex to spread FUD about zoidberg. Last time I checked he isn't anyone random but openly posts about killing BBR financially, FUD about BBR devs and is one of the largest investors of XMR. So take it up with him and everything will be quite in the west. But I doubt you will be able to do it. They have way too much money riding on monero and they know where BBR is going and what the implications are Wink

Also do you guys mind posting up your real names and identities as XMR core team/devs?

At least some of the XMR-team are using their real IDs.
Activity: 135
I wonder if we could get at least 1 day without this stupid coin fights, ironically its not even the devs who have a problem with each other, its just random users who have nothing better to do.

I told smooth, he was playing a rigged game yesterday allowing aminorex to rant about zoidberg's personal identity in "Monero Speculation Thread". He was aiding aminorex to spread FUD about zoidberg. Last time I checked he isn't anyone random but openly posts about killing BBR financially, FUD about BBR devs and is one of the largest investors of XMR. So take it up with him and everything will be quite in the west. But I doubt you will be able to do it. They have way too much money riding on monero and they know where BBR is going and what the implications are Wink

Also do you guys mind posting up your real names and identities as XMR core team/devs?
legendary

I'm not, but if I would I'd just a GPU of course. Or both.
legendary

We have a better chance of the U.S adoption Bitcoin as the reserve currency in 2014.
Activity: 135
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Activity: 476
Anything goes wrong with BBR?

Can you be more specific. I haven't seen anything wrong.

okay,thanks.if everything goes well ,I'll mine BBR.

ATM everything is going well and smooth
Anything goes wrong with BBR?

Can you be more specific. I haven't seen anything wrong.

okay,thanks.if everything goes well ,I'll mine BBR.
Activity: 224
just pool: CryptoNote Coin Farm not working Sad

good news is there are others, check the op
Activity: 311
just pool: CryptoNote Coin Farm not working Sad

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Nothing wrong  Wink
Jump to: