Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 303. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Tech help please, having issues with the following transaction

Code:
Tx ID: 46e680895a63a8c9f83ba32dbcd819f310c888051fc6ae9035a80c45744120a4
Date: 2014-08-31 23:41
Amount: 501.000000000000

The transaction is currently showing in my wallet as unconfirmed... Been like that for a few days now. From what I can tell the money didn't get sent to exchange (I thought it had but cannot see it in my deposit history on the exchange).

Can someone look into please?

P.S. Is there a working block explorer available?

Thanks in advance!

Are you using the GUI wallet? It is showing wrong tx id. Zoidberg will release a fix today.

Yes GUI wallet on the mac. Will the fix sort the confirmation? Or is that a separate issue?

Downloaded the latest wallet, I've still got this transaction showing as unconfirmed in my wallet. Transaction details have been updated:

Transaction id: 9fc5da5af8692436b1a5fe78b7571e39d350da825ded0db0a3815c905f440a11, size: 972 bytes
Date: 2014-08-31 23:41
Amount: 501.000000000000

Would be very appreciative is someone could look into this for me please?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
I renounce personal attacks and baseless FUD.

But you should realize that is why drawingthemoon was created... because this type of stuff was all too present in Monero's community.

Well I appreciate your position.  But whoever drawingthemoon (lewis?) is he is damaging the BBR brand and driving away people who are honestly interested in the coin.  I am not rpietilla or aminorex.  I have respect for those guys but I don't care whether or not they endorse BBR.  I have considered it to be a good sister investment and/or hedge.

Some of the CN stuff revealed by rethink-your-strategy and its possible relation to BBR (not saying anything one way or the other) shook me some, and when it began to rise in price, influenced by some of that info (read: some fear), I sold off my coins for a nice profit.  It kept going up and I made some lucky trades in and out of the swings (I'd have made 2x as much by just holding and selling around 10xxxx admittedly, but profit is profit).  Having rethought my position on the coin I have reestablished a position.  For a moment I held equal numbers of it and XMR, but the constant bickering and trolling has just put such a bad taste in my mouth that I am more comfortable with a hedge position for now (~10% of XMR holding size).  It just makes me feel like there is something dirty going on somewhere and I feel safer with XMR than BBR because of it.

That's honestly who I am, and what I have done BBR trading wise.  I am being honest and transparent.

I think drawing the moon is a fucking moron, an embarrassment to this community, and people like him posting here and in the XMR thread make BBR look bad.  I say this fully knowing one reason I feel this way is he is attacking ME PERSONALLY for some reason, and I am not even claiming XMR does not also have trolls and idiots involved in their community.

Take it for what it's worth.

I am unwatching this thread, and will resist posting here. So I guess drawinghtemoon gets his wish?  Fucking retarded cabbage of a child.  It irritates me he was successful at getting under my skin.  

I will most likely continue to hold some BBR, and I honestly with the project the best of luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Would like to start a marketing committee for BBR. PM me if interested or post in this thread. Its time that BBR had a real long term promotional strategy.  Thats all it lacks at the moment, imo.

Interested !

We haven't seen BitcoinFX in a while. I am sure he would also love to support.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Will the marketing campaign avoid the sort of abusive garbage as being posted about me by the above sock puppet drawingthemoon?

Will you renounce it?

I find it very irritating that the community of a project I support continues to turn a blind eye to this retarded garbage.

Is this who the BBR community is?

If this is you supporting BBR you better liquidate your self throughout and move on to to support something else. You are spamming this thread
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
I renounce personal attacks and baseless FUD.

But you should realize that is why drawingthemoon was created... because this type of stuff was all too present in Monero's community.
legendary
Whimsical Pants
Would like to start a marketing committee for BBR. PM me if interested or post in this thread. Its time that BBR had a real long term promotional strategy.  Thats all it lacks at the moment, imo.
count me in

Great Smiley

Will the marketing campaign avoid the sort of abusive garbage as being posted about me by the above sock puppet drawingthemoon?

Will you renounce it?

I find it very irritating that the community of a project I support continues to turn a blind eye to this retarded garbage.

Is this who the BBR community is?
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Would like to start a marketing committee for BBR. PM me if interested or post in this thread. Its time that BBR had a real long term promotional strategy.  Thats all it lacks at the moment, imo.

Interested Smiley
Sent pm.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
count me in

Interested.
Activity: 135
Would like to start a marketing committee for BBR. PM me if interested or post in this thread. Its time that BBR had a real long term promotional strategy.  Thats all it lacks at the moment, imo.
count me in

I can offer some support financially if needed.

My only other contribution is going to fight BBR misinformation and FUD, but I intend to do that independently and do not need any collaboration.

Let's make BBR the peoples CryptoNote coin !
Activity: 135
I wish they would listen to you.  Today's posts are paranoid and obsessive.  I have this thread bookmarked so I can follow BBRs progress.  Today I have read 3 pages of posts so far and all of them but 3 or 4 are people discussing some sort of hare brained conspiracy with "whales and snake oil salesmen" involving XMR and the poloniex trollbox.  I have been included amongst the snake oil salesmen. lol. I have been teetering on the edge of the strategy of holding equal numbers of XMR and BBR and have as of today reduced my overall stake in BBR back to a smaller hedge level.  Where last night it was equal to my XMR stake. This is not entirely because of the insane trolling but it HAS had a part to play.

I have been waiting for this veiled threat to come about. Thank you for proving my point. Weren't you the one liquidating himself when BBR went up from 15k to 30k. You are no threat to the coin at all. Sure you can profit from the rise, but that is also part fear.

And just to make sure we understand the snake oil language very well here, here is your marketing back to you : I am so disappointed in the same XMR holders coming to this thread and creating FUD, threats of selling etc and giving a bad name to it. As as result I just liquidated some of my XMR today and increased my BBR position. I don't know why they keep doing this and give XMR a bad name.

Curiously enough these guys are never to be found expressing displeasure with the FUD against BBR by the likes of aminorex, peitila et. They are just here to announce they are selling BBR because.....

I still own BBR and will still try to follow it, but frankly the signal to noise ratio here is overwhelming.

You should liquidate yourself just like you did when BBR rose from 15k to 30k. It was so sad you didn't like that rise either Sad Sadly you will always be around and talk about how your trades are the stuff of legends that everyone should care about.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
count me in
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
HELP NEEDED, pls.

I opened my bbr wallet, which always showed directly my wallet, but this time it didnt. I downloaded the new version, clicked on open wallet, and went to a folder where i have  bbr wallet, a bbr.address file, and a bbr.keys file, all from the same wallet.

I open it and after putting my password correctly it says;

Failed to load wallet: failed to read file "C:/........ wallet.bbr"

At least its a small % of my bbr.  Undecided

Hi!

Try to rebuild your wallet: http://boolberry.com/howto.html#rebuild_wallet_datafile

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Can everybody please stop trolling/promoting trolling?

The BBR threads should stay focused on BBR progress - the XMR on XMR!

We need to raise the level (bar? not sure for the term) here guys, else no one will take us seriously...

(I also own XMR but my help is not needed that much if at all there because very competent and serious people are actively involved).

Now can we discuss on how to develop some nice ecosystem around BBR?

I wish they would listen to you.  Today's posts are paranoid and obsessive.  I have this thread bookmarked so I can follow BBRs progress.  Today I have read 3 pages of posts so far and all of them but 3 or 4 are people discussing some sort of hare brained conspiracy with "whales and snake oil salesmen" involving XMR and the poloniex trollbox.  I have been included amongst the snake oil salesmen. lol. I have been teetering on the edge of the strategy of holding equal numbers of XMR and BBR and have as of today reduced my overall stake in BBR back to a smaller hedge level.  Where last night it was equal to my XMR stake. This is not entirely because of the insane trolling but it HAS had a part to play.

I still own BBR and will still try to follow it, but frankly the signal to noise ratio here is overwhelming.

It's "raise the bar" by the way.  But "raise the level" works too.  

Either would work to elevate the conversation here.

Bad move on your part, imo. In fact, BBR has very little "noise" as it has probably less marketing going on that any legitimate coin I can think of. For this reason, I am dedicated to buy up to 200k BBR at what I consider "low" prices. Right now that is .00075 (I just put up a 40 BTC bid order there), but may increase in the future.

I am also going to be putting together a marketing committee and campaign for this coin. I think myself and JL777 - doing his own things - can put some real light on this coin - no one really knows about it. And with the combination of BBR and teleport, I fully expect this coin to have the same market cap (or at least within 20%) of XMR within the next 6 months (probably sooner).

But to say there is too much noise around this coin? No the noise hasn't even begun.
Short notes about keys file for new users. When creating a wallet you should always

1. ALWAYS try to re open it to see if you are free of fat-fingers effect.

2. Then you should take away writing permissions from "wallet.bbr.keys" as you do need to write to that file ever again. This will make your OS prompt you if you accidentally try to delete the keys file.

3. Than ALWAYS immediately backup "wallet.bbr.keys" file on another storage medium together (if possible) with hash of the file to know after a while that file did not get corrupted on the backup storage medium.

In GNU/Linux you get hash from a keys file by typing e.g. following:
Code:
$ sha256sum wallet.bbr.keys > SHA256SUM.wallet.bbr.keys
This will write the "wallet.bbr.keys" file hash to "SHA256SUM.wallet.bbr.keys" file
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

We need to raise the level (bar? not sure for the term) here guys, else no one will take us seriously...

(I also own XMR but my help is not needed that much if at all there because very competent and serious people are actively involved).

Most people are here ONLY for the pump from Supernet.

I found BBR early but did not invest - James draw my attention to this again (kudos to him) and I decided that is one of the coins I want to INVEST (not only trade).

Simcoin, XMR, BBR and of course BTC.

I tend to invest in coins where there is 1 genius dev only behind (NXT 'seemed' to be so, SIM is, BBR is, BTC was, XMR is an exception) so basically I am here for Zoidberg.

But that may not be enough in itself, we will see...
Can anyone confirm the source code of BBR on github is safe to download and compile? Has the issue that affected XMR been fixed in BBR if BBR was also affected?
Yes, it was fixed.
HELP NEEDED, pls.

I opened my bbr wallet, which always showed directly my wallet, but this time it didnt. I downloaded the new version, clicked on open wallet, and went to a folder where i have  bbr wallet, a bbr.address file, and a bbr.keys file, all from the same wallet.

I open it and after putting my password correctly it says;

Failed to load wallet: failed to read file "C:/........ wallet.bbr"

At least its a small % of my bbr.  Undecided
Probably you force closed the wallet or your computer shut off while bbr was running.

1) Delete file "C:/........ wallet.bbr" but not "C:/........ wallet.bbr.keys"
2) Open "C:/........ wallet.bbr" with the wallet. If you can't do that open "C:/........ wallet.bbr.keys".
legendary
Whimsical Pants

Hey,are you guys mining with GPU or CPU?
I am going to mine BBR with AMD GPU.

If your patience allows it do the solo mining with GPUs. I have only two GPU mining "rig"(y), with total of 1.1Mhashes/s, and i do not mine at pools. It keeps the network decentralized.
Jump to: