Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 306. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hmm

First it was XMR.

Seems it not looks good for BBR.. The next in line to be hack

Except not spotted. And this particular fork has succeeded.   Cry

Now we need a hard fork ?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Someone is trying to manipulate the price - maybe I should put an 100btc wall at 0.0008  Grin

+1  Wink
It is not needed though, if someone shorts he will get burned at 0.0008 nevertheless...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Someone is trying to manipulate the price - maybe I should put an 100btc wall at 0.0008  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Zoidberg, is new fix needed for boolbd in mbk repo also, for GPU miner?

Yes, of course. Mbk said that he gonna make new release on this weekend.

Tnx, i'll update my solo GPU miner as soon as mbk puts fix in his repo.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Zoidberg, is new fix needed for boolbd in mbk repo also, for GPU miner?

Yes, of course. Mbk said that he gonna make new release on this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
To short BBR, you need to find someone who will loan it to you.  The interest rate will probably be exhorbitant.  When I shorted I did fairly well but paid out a large chunk as interest.  My short performance was degrading rapidly at the end, which means I was taking increasing risk, so I lost interest.  Also I think I was making volatility worse, rather than better, at the end, which is bad for BBR, so I knew it was time to stop.  Good mean-reversion strategy performance should result in lower volatility in the underlying.  If it is doing the opposite, you're doing it wrong - or you're trading momentum.  I may do again, but not until I have more clarity on the fundamental and technical situation in BBR - which may never happen since it is just not very interesting to me. I want to buy future reserve currency, stack it high, and hold it long.  Anything else is just a distraction.

I bet he was not the only one. Nothing wrong with shorting, but understand they were trying to kill BBR. They were willing to take loses with BBR, because they gain with huge position (+50k) in XMR. As he put it, only XMR, the rest are only distraction. Grin

Absolutely they were. Arrogance. BBR, which I wish it would be renamed, should have the same market cap as XMR.

I agree, but same market cap would mean price of BBR > XMR due to smaller daily emmision. Not gonna happen, as soon BBR will get close to the price of XMR they will start shorting like crazy.

Shorting?? Ha. Once SuperNet is up and running, the "btc whales" over at XMR will not have a fraction of the buying or "selling/shorting" power that SuperNet has. Which means they could short and ShortNet could buy up all their shorts and force them to squeeze. LOL.

XMR doesn't know what's coming.
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
... as soon BBR will get close to the price of XMR they will start shorting like crazy.
Then followed by the short squeeze. Grin
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
To short BBR, you need to find someone who will loan it to you.  The interest rate will probably be exhorbitant.  When I shorted I did fairly well but paid out a large chunk as interest.  My short performance was degrading rapidly at the end, which means I was taking increasing risk, so I lost interest.  Also I think I was making volatility worse, rather than better, at the end, which is bad for BBR, so I knew it was time to stop.  Good mean-reversion strategy performance should result in lower volatility in the underlying.  If it is doing the opposite, you're doing it wrong - or you're trading momentum.  I may do again, but not until I have more clarity on the fundamental and technical situation in BBR - which may never happen since it is just not very interesting to me. I want to buy future reserve currency, stack it high, and hold it long.  Anything else is just a distraction.

I bet he was not the only one. Nothing wrong with shorting, but understand they were trying to kill BBR. They were willing to take loses with BBR, because they gain with huge position (+50k) in XMR. As he put it, only XMR, the rest are only distraction. Grin

Absolutely they were. Arrogance. BBR, which I wish it would be renamed, should have the same market cap as XMR.

I agree, but same market cap would mean price of BBR > XMR due to smaller daily emmision. Not gonna happen, as soon BBR will get close to the price of XMR they will start shorting like crazy.
legendary

legendary
bbr will cost @0.01 too?
yes, just needs some bigger user base and XMR is going there too

BBR is so primed for an increase in price its not funny. There is literally no supply of the coin and right now its market cap should be AT LEAST as high as XMR. Its still 1/10 or less of that.

Activity: 538

Activity: 212
we have |GPU mining pool now?
Been able to mine at pool a long time now. Check the getting started pages on the pools listed on the first page.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
bbr will cost @0.01 too?
yes, just needs some bigger user base and XMR is going there too
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
we have |GPU mining pool now?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Together we survive   

One dies both Die

Jon  Cool
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
please help me. apter update 2.0.37 wallet, i transfer money to poloniex or bittrex it until show Uncornfirm, why? i have send with payment id, money succes sent but till now it uncorfirm. thank for any one help
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hz5sfauvf7ned3w/bbr.jpg?dl=0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
bbr will cost @0.01 too?
Activity: 150
Great job on making it through a rough day. I enjoyed seeing the devs from both communities working together. People from both communities trying to get the word out to exchanges etc was a big help. Everyone jumped on this issue very quickly and it makes me happy to hold my coins.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Good news!

We have new version v0.2.0.34(b4fe304), with some new features and fixes:

Great work!
Activity: 493
If I am such competition why am I so happy I help BBR 10x in a week?
Please understand crypto is in expansion phase, there are no competitions inside crypto, only fiat is the competition

I jus know that UNITY is better than this name callings

Edit:  I have nothing constructive or helpful to say in response.

i wish more people would share this honesty! it is very irritating to sift through the flame war that is so rampant in some of these threads
Jump to: