Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 395. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hash rate my private pool is 120MH/S and I'm finding 1 block per 2 hours. However I should find 1 block  less then hour Huh
And last night block was found after 12 hours with hash rate 80 MH/S
Activity: 336
otila, will this fix a bug?
boolberry\CMakeLists.txt:
Code:
include_directories(SYSTEM ${Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS})
if(MINGW)
  set(Boost_LIBRARIES "${Boost_LIBRARIES};ws2_32;mswsock")
elseif(NOT MSVC)
if(NOT APPLE)
  set(Boost_LIBRARIES "${Boost_LIBRARIES};rt;pthread")
endif()
endif()

Yes.  I have also

Code:
set(Boost_USE_STATIC_LIBS OFF)

because only Windows people like to link statically.  Kiss
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Does anybody know how to solve this error:
Linking CXX executable simpleminer
/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.2/ld: /usr/local/lib/libboost_thread.a(thread.o): undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_getspecific@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.2/ld: note: 'pthread_getspecific@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /lib64/libpthread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line

So did you try adding it to the linker command line?

I reported this bug a couple of months ago..  Undecided
Add -lpthread after ${Boost_LIBRARIES} in src/CMakeLists.txt (and tests/CMakeLists.txt if wanted)
otila, will this fix a bug?
boolberry\CMakeLists.txt:
Code:
include_directories(SYSTEM ${Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS})
if(MINGW)
  set(Boost_LIBRARIES "${Boost_LIBRARIES};ws2_32;mswsock")
elseif(NOT MSVC)
if(NOT APPLE)
  set(Boost_LIBRARIES "${Boost_LIBRARIES};rt;pthread")
endif()
endif()
Activity: 294
So let me get this straight... a bunch of other clone coins speculate about having "anon" features in progress, and promise it, and get 5-60mill market caps. Purely based on the promise from a stranger on the internet. Though never come through with the promise. Yet little old boolberry is just chillinh here with the king of anon features, fully functional.. and has a 500k market cap... ha! Who wants to count down with me till everyone realizes this and panic buys boolberry?
Im getting compiling errors while it is trying to compile the connectivity_tool on ubuntu 14.04. Using Win7x64 for now until I can get some help to get it to compile.
What errors?

/tmp/cc5ITsCl.ltrans25.ltrans.o: In function `handle_update_maintainers_info(boost::program_options::variables_map&)':
cc5ITsCl.ltrans25.o:(.text+0x139f): undefined reference to `currency::get_blob_hash(std::string const&)'
cc5ITsCl.ltrans25.o:(.text+0x13c0): undefined reference to `crypto::crypto_ops::generate_signature(crypto::hash const&, crypto::public_key const&, crypto::secret_key const&, crypto::signature&)'
/tmp/cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.ltrans.o: In function `generate_and_print_keys()':
cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.o:(.text+0x6c5): undefined reference to `crypto::crypto_ops::generate_keys(crypto::public_key&, crypto::secret_key&)'
/tmp/cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.ltrans.o: In function `main':
cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.o:(.text.startup+0x1a4): undefined reference to `command_line::arg_help'
cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.o:(.text.startup+0x490): undefined reference to `command_line::arg_help'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [src/connectivity_tool] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/nirv/boolberry/build/release'
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/connectivity_tool.dir/all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/nirv/boolberry/build/release'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nirv/boolberry/build/release'
make: *** [build-release] Error 2

I can't reproduce it on my ubuntu, so can you give exact gcc version, os version and commands that you use for build?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.2/ld: /usr/local/lib/libboost_thread.a(thread.o): undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_getspecific@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.8.2/ld: note: 'pthread_getspecific@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /lib64/libpthread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line

I reported this bug a couple of months ago..  Undecided
Add -lpthread after ${Boost_LIBRARIES} in src/CMakeLists.txt (and tests/CMakeLists.txt if wanted)

No help, now getting pages and pages of warnings and errors like this:
begin_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x4e2): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x4ff): undefined reference to `__cxa_rethrow'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x50c): undefined reference to `__cxa_begin_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x528): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x543): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x553): undefined reference to `__cxa_begin_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x573): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x57d): undefined reference to `__cxa_begin_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x59d): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x5a4): undefined reference to `__cxa_rethrow'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x5b1): undefined reference to `__cxa_rethrow'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x5b9): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x5d3): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x5db): undefined reference to `__cxa_begin_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x60b): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x625): undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x62a): undefined reference to `__cxa_rethrow'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x637): undefined reference to `__cxa_begin_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x64f): undefined reference to `std::string::_Rep::_M_dispose(std::allocator const&)'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x66b): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x678): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x685): undefined reference to `__cxa_rethrow'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x68a): undefined reference to `__cxa_rethrow'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x692): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
positional_options.cpp:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSs S1_EEmRKSs[_ZNSt6vectorISsSaISsEE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPSsS1_EEmRKSs]+0x69f): undefined reference to `__cxa_end_catch'
/usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options.a(positional_options.o)Sad.eh_frame+0x67): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
/usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options.a(utf8_codecvt_facet.o)Sad.rodata._ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE[_ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE]+0x0): undefined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
/usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options.a(utf8_codecvt_facet.o)Sad.rodata._ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE[_ZTIN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for std::codecvt'
/usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options.a(utf8_codecvt_facet.o)Sad.rodata._ZTVN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE[_ZTVN5boost15program_options6detail18utf8_codecvt_facetE]+0x48): undefined reference to `std::codecvt::do_length(__mbstate_t&, char const*, char const*, unsigned long) const'
make[3]: *** [src/simplewallet] Error 1
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/simplewallet.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/simplewallet.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [simplewallet] Error 2
Activity: 336

I reported this bug a couple of months ago..  Undecided
Activity: 11
/lib64/libpthread.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
make[3]: *** [src/simpleminer] Error 1
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/simpleminer.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/simpleminer.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [simpleminer] Error 2

OS Centos 5.10 (64bit)
GCC 4.8.2
CMaker 2.8.8
Boost 1.55
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Submitted to CMC. Took 5 minutes.
Expect listing within 2-4 days if there are no issues.

I submitted last week. Boolberry was added today.
Activity: 52
Im getting compiling errors while it is trying to compile the connectivity_tool on ubuntu 14.04. Using Win7x64 for now until I can get some help to get it to compile.
What errors?

/tmp/cc5ITsCl.ltrans25.ltrans.o: In function `handle_update_maintainers_info(boost::program_options::variables_map&)':
cc5ITsCl.ltrans25.o:(.text+0x139f): undefined reference to `currency::get_blob_hash(std::string const&)'
cc5ITsCl.ltrans25.o:(.text+0x13c0): undefined reference to `crypto::crypto_ops::generate_signature(crypto::hash const&, crypto::public_key const&, crypto::secret_key const&, crypto::signature&)'
/tmp/cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.ltrans.o: In function `generate_and_print_keys()':
cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.o:(.text+0x6c5): undefined reference to `crypto::crypto_ops::generate_keys(crypto::public_key&, crypto::secret_key&)'
/tmp/cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.ltrans.o: In function `main':
cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.o:(.text.startup+0x1a4): undefined reference to `command_line::arg_help'
cc5ITsCl.ltrans28.o:(.text.startup+0x490): undefined reference to `command_line::arg_help'
make[3]: *** [src/connectivity_tool] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/nirv/boolberry/build/release'
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/connectivity_tool.dir/all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/nirv/boolberry/build/release'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/nirv/boolberry/build/release'
make: *** [build-release] Error 2
Activity: 308
boolberry is mintpals choice add tonight.

where do you get the news

I think it's scam for price rise
Activity: 494

where do you get the news
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
just waiting for someone to make a miner that supports stratum, something like lucasjones's cpuminer-multi or wolf's cpuminer-multi.  the pools would take off if there was something other than simpleminer to work with.
We not just waitng guys.
Yesterday i started a work on it.
I reviewed a code of cpuminermulti and node-cryptonote-pool/node-boolberry pool by lucasjones, we need to make little changes in json parametrs names (make it more like classic stratum), and put addendum into another parameter, to not make cpuminer broken.
In cpuminer we need to implement reading of this extra parameters with addendums and merging it into global scratchpad, also wee  need to add info to getjob request, the same as simpleminer do.
Since cpuminer is writen in plain c, it will be not fast, i say it will be much slower for me to implement this features than i could implement it in C++.

It's obvious that i have also A LOT OF WORK on main project(most important is to create binaries for mac, linux, review last commits of other *notes, add some features to GUI), so i wrote to Zone117x to asked if lucasjones are able to do this work with cpuminer/pool, if he does i'll offer maximum prize that i have for this work. If not, i'll do it by myself.

Zoidberg

Zoidberg, Thanks for your hard work.
Although you are a very good and efficient developer,
I think you must find a team to work with you, not do all the things yourself
Agree, i'm not intend to do all by myself.
But:
1. here is not as much developers as you could think, usually devs have real jobs and don't have enough time for playing in cryptogames.
2. I'm a new person in this community, so i don't have a lot of friends yet.

I think devs will be coming by themselves, moved by interest to this project, and it will be the best i could wish.

in simple words: bbr is welcome for developers! actually we welcome for everyone

BTW: If there are any of MacOS guys? we really need someone who make bundle for project and write build script, to be able share binaries.

It's highly likely Mintpal will list BBR within the week or so.
They are going to want to get a second note coin up on their exchange.

BBR should be able to breathe a little more being on 3 major exchanges.

Mintpal is irrelevant.   BBR doesn't need Mintpal.  It needs better pools and miners so that the network is more decentralized.  Forget about mintpal.  Monero just got listed on Mintpal and it tanked.  Mintpal is over rated.  I don't understand what the fascination with mintpal is.   

Let's start by getting on coinmarketcap.com

I can get the coin on coinmarketcap.com this week. Anyone could have. You can.
I'll go submit it right now.

Crypto is full of people that say "we should" this and "we should that".

Will be submitted within 10 minutes. Then will be about 2-4 days before listing.

Um, why do we want to get listed on coinmarketcap already? This community is doing just fine without the nightmare of get-marginally-more-rich/make$5 pump and dumpers out there. There is too much infrastructure that still needs to be built, and if the coin goes sky-high and then crashes equally fast it's more likely to kill this community as the thread gets overrun with whiny "to da moon!" posters that drown out the dev and any real love for the project.

I think we should NOT get on coinmarketcap and we should not try and get on more exchanges. These things serve only to serve up a new coin as fresh meat to speculative individuals with zero interest in contributing in any meaningful manner. It's a terrible idea right now. Lets wait till there is actually something happening with the coin more then just mining.
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
how do i just compile simpleminer? i know i can get just boolbd with just this:

Code:
rm -rf build; mkdir -p build/release; cd build/release; cmake -D STATIC=ON  -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ../..; make daemon

I just changed "daemon" into "simpleminer" in the above (you can find both targets in the Makefile).
What errors?
Activity: 52
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BBR do be a stable coin , keep it's value  stable while XMR dumpling.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is there a BBR QQ group?
just waiting for someone to make a miner that supports stratum, something like lucasjones's cpuminer-multi or wolf's cpuminer-multi.  the pools would take off if there was something other than simpleminer to work with.
We not just waitng guys.
Yesterday i started a work on it.
I reviewed a code of cpuminermulti and node-cryptonote-pool/node-boolberry pool by lucasjones, we need to make little changes in json parametrs names (make it more like classic stratum), and put addendum into another parameter, to not make cpuminer broken.
In cpuminer we need to implement reading of this extra parameters with addendums and merging it into global scratchpad, also wee  need to add info to getjob request, the same as simpleminer do.
Since cpuminer is writen in plain c, it will be not fast, i say it will be much slower for me to implement this features than i could implement it in C++.

It's obvious that i have also A LOT OF WORK on main project(most important is to create binaries for mac, linux, review last commits of other *notes, add some features to GUI), so i wrote to Zone117x to asked if lucasjones are able to do this work with cpuminer/pool, if he does i'll offer maximum prize that i have for this work. If not, i'll do it by myself.

Zoidberg

Zoidberg, Thanks for your hard work.
Although you are a very good and efficient developer,
I think you must find a team to work with you, not do all the things yourself
Agree, i'm not intend to do all by myself.
But:
1. here is not as much developers as you could think, usually devs have real jobs and don't have enough time for playing in cryptogames.
2. I'm a new person in this community, so i don't have a lot of friends yet.

I think devs will be coming by themselves, moved by interest to this project, and it will be the best i could wish.

in simple words: bbr is welcome for developers! actually we welcome for everyone

BTW: If there are any of MacOS guys? we really need someone who make bundle for project and write build script, to be able share binaries.

Jump to: