Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 11. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 17
July 11, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
so far etherum be better because its value is cheaper than BCH with a same capital and the same rise ETH more profitable. so this good invest on etherum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
I think that the Ethereum is a coin that will grow in price rather gradually. Therefore, do not count on the fact that Ethereum already this year will cost 1.5k dollars....
Activity: 644
July 11, 2018, 05:15:08 PM
quite different platforms, so it's hard to choose, but wherever there is Ethereum, it is worth choosing it. now Ethereum is the second after bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. it is obvious that in a few months its price can reach$ 700 for 1 coin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Personally, I believe that ethereum is more profitable than bitcoin cash because ethereum is managed by very strong team and its blockchain is very good and I am sure it will continue to improve as long as crypto still exist and it will remain the second best and second most popular crypto.
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
July 11, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
I dont think that bch will overtake ethereum, bch just another fork of bitcoin and it looks like shitty for me personally. We still got a lot of tokens based on ethereum network, that's why btc wont raplace ethereum at all.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 11, 2018, 07:10:27 AM
Bitcoin cash may be more profitable compared to ethereum because it has less market cap and if btc does not scale it may go up more.

Profitable for what? Ethereum - it is first of all an great technology. Without ETH the market would still be at the level of 2012...
BCH - Roger Ver shitcoin without any technological innovations...
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
July 11, 2018, 07:07:57 AM
Bitcoin cash may be more profitable compared to ethereum because it has less market cap and if btc does not scale it may go up more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 11, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
I have in my position this two coins and even I don’t agree of how bitcoin cash is made or how it is promoted by destroying bitcoin. Now I’m more open than ever as I give it a little chance for money interest and nothing more. Forking coins is always be not necessary and I’m against any of it, but if it is free money then I’m not so hypocrite not to be true to what I needed to do for profit, for family. But it doesn’t mean it’s better than ethereum either.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
Excuse me, please, but what's happening now with the etherium is just something. his jumps of $ 100 are going up and down. I think this indicates that the coin is in demand, but when it will only grow, we need to follow this moment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
none of this because crypto projects develop here Socratus is in the lead
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 06:40:30 AM
of course ethereum is more profitable than bch,
because if it is aligned in its use then it should not be bch but bitcoin
July 11, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?
if we look at the price of course BCH is higher but in terms of ETH volume is much higher than BCH, other than that ETH has better technology than BCH. if we look at it I prefer Eth.
When we compare the prices of both relative to their volumes (using btc as a benchmark), ETH is actually more expensive than BCH.ETH is about 450$ for a 100m circulating supply while BCH is about 700$ for a 17m circulating supply.that is like  a third in price of eth
Activity: 129
July 11, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
In my opinion, ETH is more profitable to invest.
Because ETH is very strong in second place and it is difficult for BCH to beat in terms of growth when BTC recovers.
That is like ETH hard to beat No. 1 position of the BTC.
July 11, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
Ethereum will always out-pace bitcoincash for a lot of reasons, there are much more support for ETH the BCH.ETH has always been on constant improvement to correct its seeming defficiencies, bch is kind of always in the shadows of btc.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
July 11, 2018, 03:32:13 AM
Ethereum is a platform while bitcoin cash is as what they say "a faster and more scalable version of bitcoin". Two different use cases. But in terms of value as a cryptocurrency, I think ETH will always be above BCH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 11, 2018, 03:22:04 AM
These are two completely different koins. And they have different goals. Personally, I think in the future they will show themselves. Everyone in their field. So hold on.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 11, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
both of them are equally shitcoins and they both rely on getting pumped to survive so both of them can get pumped big time and give you big profit but only during their pumps and also both of them can get dumped hard and crush you and your investment under the massive load of the whales who dump on your head.

which one to choose?
it is never a question of which one, it is a question of when.
and the answer is hard because you have to predict two things:
1. the pump and when it will come so that you can enter before it or at least in its early stages.
2. the dump and when that will start so that you can make sure to sell before the dump begins.
for example the pump of ETH you should have dumped it at $1500+ before the whales started duping on you and before the price reaches $100 and they are done.
Activity: 532
July 11, 2018, 02:43:13 AM
BCH should overtake XRP first before thinking of overtaking ethereum and to overtake bitcoin it should surpass eth first. most coins today use eth blockchain and bitcoin cash is just a copy of bitcoin. i choose ethereum over BCH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 02:31:45 AM
For me BCH is new coin platform just like Ethereum that I hodl a year from now, even BCH price is increasing slowly in the market and wanted to be near Bitcoin. Ethereum is the best for me as a holder of it, I use to love and trade and buy coins and altcoins using ethereum and it is easy for me to transac using ethereum. I know that Ethereum price is sometimes up and down because of the market strategy, but I know that it will pump this year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 11, 2018, 02:24:37 AM
BCH won't care about Ethereum or whether you guys think if they can overtake it. They are more focused with overtaking bitcoin and that's all they want to do.

If I were to choose, I'll prefer Ethereum and not BCH.

You bitcoin cash shill never try to understand if your coin just a shit security coin. Bitcoin cash just another garbage copy cat from bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is definitely died. It's just another fork scam coin.
Those are hyping bitcoin shitcash coin and they never know about the fact behind that.
It's quite a long time before seeing someone shills bitcoin cash and I thought they were all gone but they have been hiding to their caves and now went out.
Pages:
Jump to: