Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 7. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
In my opinion, BCH's technology is relatively mature, its large block has more advantages, the transaction procedure rate is high, the handling fee is low, Ethereum also has its advantages, smart contracts, Turing is complete, user groups are large, I think they They are great
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
so far I have not been able to conclude that BCH will exceed ETH. may have to do extraordinary hard work if BCH wants (over-take) ETH. we know ETH is the king of ICO. a difficult thing to do. I prefer to be silent now.
 Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:44:17 AM
Why compare projects such as BCH with ETH? What's the point of comparing a fly with an elephant. Especially this fly was not created for real. I think that such comparisons obviously will not work and such comparisons are unnecessary.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 02:41:16 AM
Bitcoin cash is 100% dependent on Bitcoin, ETH, remains freer. And profitable for the merchant.
Activity: 250
July 21, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

I think bch is not currently the first choice in any altcoin investment. yes, ethereum and other altcoin beat bch. so I think if compared with ethereum, of course the winner for ethereum. you can compare it bch currently has rank far below eth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 21, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum success depends on people adopting and using those blockchain. For Bitcoin Cash, that means getting consumers and merchants actively using and accepting BCH; for Ethereum, that means getting people developing decentralized applications (DApps), using DApps, participating in initial coin offerings (ICOs), and exchanging tokens. While both Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum have grown significantly in these aspects, the market seems to be rewarding BCH more for its growth than it is ETH.It can be challenging to compare these different methods of growth — but in terms of market cap, BCH does seem to have earned a higher premium for its growth over the last year than ETH has.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
In term profitability no one actually knows the one that will profit more, for me the way i go about this situation is that I will invest in the both of them and Hold, which ever one that gains more I will still have my profit.
Activity: 433
July 21, 2018, 12:03:45 PM
quite different platforms, so it's hard to choose, but wherever there is Ethereum, it is worth choosing it. now Ethereum is the second after bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. it is obvious that in a few months its price can reach$ 700 for 1 coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
 Honestly, everyone has their own opinion. For me, I think that both two coins have some advantages as well as disadvantages, but I prefer choosing ethereum to bicoin cash. In fact, ethereum is considered much more potential than bch. Eth has a professional team, almost all members have a well-technologied. As the rank, ethereum is appreciated about its technology. These days, people tend to use ethereum widespreadly, the demand for using etherum is increasing significantly. Therefore, I strongly believe that ethereum can bring us much more profitable than bch.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 06:16:18 AM
I will definitely choose Ethereum, because it is really good coin for long term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
BCH cheaper transaction fees

BCH Pure proof of work (no proof of stake like ETH will be)

BCH no inflation, 21 million coin cap. But ETH will have an inflation rate at some point in the future that IIRC is undetermined

ETH heavy developer centralization, proven with chain rollback after DAO hack

Smart contract capability coming to BCH, possible going to eat some of ETH lunch
You said like this to others  "Hi guys i will take over the ethereum's place but i'm placed on the 4th place of coinmarketcap" You can't even overcome ripple as the crypto that placed on the 3rd number in CMC. Bitcoin cash is a joke coin and no more.
Activity: 658
July 19, 2018, 05:56:47 AM
To speculate in the short and medium term I think BCH is good, but in the long run Ethereum has great potential for growth. I do not think we can make a comparison between these two cryptocurrencies, BCH is just one of the last fork, Ethereum is a project of exceptional value that its team is developing very well
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
July 18, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
Ethereum is way more profitable than BCH, though ETHereum is the second largest marketcap next to bitcoin if you will going to analyze the project involve on each coin then basically Ethereum is the key of successful smart contracts platform.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
July 18, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
For me the company of ethereum is more profitable than BCH;
because there are lots of people are confident to invest in ethereum because of its popularity unlike BCH that not all people known them.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
ETH is a "smart contract platform" basically allowing decentralized business deals and app development, a place where developers can make cool stuff and be paid in ETH. Since it is also a functioning blockchain the tokens are used as currency although that is not the primary purpose.

BCH has better utility in that regard and it scales better, for a few technical reasons. If smart contract capability and app development come to BCH then I would struggle to understand what the benefits to ETH would be as well.
Activity: 260
July 17, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
BCH cheaper transaction fees

BCH Pure proof of work (no proof of stake like ETH will be)

BCH no inflation, 21 million coin cap. But ETH will have an inflation rate at some point in the future that IIRC is undetermined

ETH heavy developer centralization, proven with chain rollback after DAO hack

Smart contract capability coming to BCH, possible going to eat some of ETH lunch
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
July 16, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

I think ethereum is way better than BCh because for me the ethereum is the best income provider and many people are supporting ethereum which is great in their phase of their business.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
I think the current is good ethereum. Ethereum right now makes me feel good. many today are talking about ethereum and are increasingly interested in ethereum.
Activity: 266
July 15, 2018, 07:57:46 AM
I don't choose both. But BCH and ETH is not my favorite crypto. I think the profit if invest is low, max profit you can earn is 100%. Because their price is too high. We can choose the crypto that has low price to earn more profit. With me, I always find a crypto that the price low 0.2 USD
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
I prefer investing to ETH and I already saving many of those in my hard wallet for long term holding. I always check coinmarketcap when I have my free time and notice that ETH always went up a price or it gains more than BTC or BCH. it is undervalued right now so you may grab some of those when it is on a $400 position. I have this good vibes that the bulls are coming and when that time comes, ETH will surely go to the moon and may reach an all time high this year. ETH team members are always think of a possible way to upgrade their platform and to provide better and faster service. BCH was just a copy cat of BTC so it may fall sooner or later, just like what happen to BTG.
Pages:
Jump to: