Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 5. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
August 27, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
Definitely, ETH is the good option over the BCH. But since a long time ETH facing much downtrend. The project has a scope but the market really scary. Instead of ETH can try EOS. It's a really good choice over the ETH. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
those two coin didn't serve the same purpose try to see to filter you need and invest in the coin that is most suitable for your need in the future good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 26, 2018, 09:20:34 AM
BCH just another fork scam coin. ETH is the future.
I think BCH is a very good protensial coin for future.But why you think BCH is a fork scam coin? can you please explain it?
Activity: 63
August 26, 2018, 06:47:37 AM
Naturally, it is better to invest in Ethereum ,since this crypto currency has already reached a good rate, to which I think it will return.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
The platform of Ethereum is very stronger and mostly investors are like to invest their money in Eth. so Eth is more valuable and profitable coin than BCH.
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
August 19, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
BCH is good but i choice ETH because too much erc20 token need ETH address
Maybe ETH can pump in future
Activity: 43
August 19, 2018, 08:19:19 AM
I think essentially both will have the capacity to give us advantage if for long haul speculation in light of the fact that them two have great potential and have a high volume of devotees. in any case, if to pick one, I would lean toward ethereum for venture since it has great prospects and the development is considerably speedier than the somewhat slower BCH, notwithstanding the less expensive ethereum cost of BCH.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 17, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
Ethereum is the best. Though it's rate is now so down but it will recover very soon. On the other hand BCH future is not good. Day by day it will only down. I do not see how it's going to rise .
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
Ethereum is a project that started out from the scratch it's a working project to grow up crypto market while bitcoin cash is just another scam hardfork that is piggybacking off the success of bitcoin which makes it very liable to fail in the near future.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
August 17, 2018, 04:47:27 AM
The BCH does not have its ecosystem, so it has to rely on Bitcoin's platform for transaction and development. Ethereum, on the other hand, has its ecosystem and Altcoin uses much of it as a development platform. So, I always choose Ethereum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 17, 2018, 04:47:10 AM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

It is does not make sense to invest to Ethereum or BCH if you are waiting that BTC will go to the Moon. Just invest to BTC, it will be the most reasonable thing. May be all alts will be on the bottom when BTC will be on the top.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
I would choose ETH because of this potential coin, although they fell today but in the future I am confident that they will rise again.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
As an investment option, BCH can double our profits. If you are a serious person, then you will find that whenever it starts to rise, its speed is several times that of Ethereum, but investing in BCH is also very dangerous. Because when it falls, its magnitude is also amazing!
Activity: 175
August 17, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
so many differences between them, in terms of performances surely BCH may benefit from a potential super-increase of BTC, but on the other hand ETH has many upgrades and improvements in its pipeline that may lead to price increase.
If i were to choose, I'd go with ETH...
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
BCH and Ethereum, I am more inclined to ethereum because this coint is more profitable, many Ico use ethereum, because this coint has good potential
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 04:31:03 AM
I decided to invest in ETH and hope eth prices will return to their original state. ETH will be fine in the future.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
I am of the opinion that the ETH is better than BCH. I will rather hodl more eth than bch because  the idea behind the ETH tech is phenomena and has given birth to many other altcoin today. ETH is one of the reason why crypto is growing rapidly now. Alot of altcoin have been developed under the idea of ETH. So tell me what is BCH stand for?. If not because, it is forked from bitcoin, it wouldn't have been this big.
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 04:14:31 AM
I still believe in ETh with its potential to develop in the future.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 04:12:23 AM
For me Ethereum has more potential than BCH, ethereum is more popular than bch because mostly of ICO is using ethereum. Although ethereum for now has big market breakdown but there nothing to worry about ethereum will recover soon. Eth will always be on the tail of bitcoin, and i think BCH cant over-take ethereum when bitcoin moon.
Without a single doubt ethereum has a lot lot more potential that bitcoin coin cash...i dont think there are even compareable as ethereum has so much application which bitcoin cash doesnt have....ethereum is the second best coin in the market
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
I put my trust in ETH because I found it to be more used for ICOs. I think that the second position of ETH on CMC will stand firm.  I invested in it and hoped for high profits.
Pages:
Jump to: