Pages:
Author

Topic: BCH vs Ethereum - page 9. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:21:04 AM
In my opinion, BCH's technology is relatively mature, its large block has more advantages, the transaction procedure rate is high, the handling fee is low, Ethereum also has its advantages, smart contracts, Turing is complete, user groups are large, I think they They are great
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 03:19:22 AM
Which one is more profitable to invest into.
Can BCH ever over-take ethereum when BTC moon?

I prefer ethereum than bch, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin in future. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Bitcoin cash is a shitcoin. BIS will try to get 30% from the total hash power in the bitcoin cash blockchain and that's a terrible thing in these days. It will become more centralized chain. Those are hyping their bitcoin cash and i hope they can see that in the future and move on from the bitcoin cash.
Activity: 16
July 12, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
I think BCH is as good as Ethereum, when Bitcoin soared both Altcoin would also ride.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

I prefer ethereum than bch, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin in future. Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 20
July 12, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
i think ETH will future crypto.Projects must use the erc20 platform to initialize the project
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 12, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
If you're asking which is which then nothing to argue, just go with the most established altcoin and that's eth. Nothing more and nothing less.

When btc moon some alts follow but not in the case of bch, even it surpass eth market cap still the price won't and it will just fall again back to its place that it belongs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 02:23:02 AM
You bitcoin cash shill never try to understand if your coin just a shit security coin. Bitcoin cash just another garbage copy cat from bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is definitely died. It's just another fork scam coin.
Those are hyping bitcoin shitcash coin and they never know about the fact behind that.
can be seen from the price is Ethereum has a much higher price than Bitcoin Cash. so I choose a coin that has a price higher than the other and makes it the first profit coin in producing more and more in the future and become the main coin that comes from every year that continues to increase.
yes, Ethereum quality is also better than Bitcoin Cash,
I see Ethereum is ranked second after Bitcoin so I think Ethereum more reliable if for investment
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

It is impossible because like Bitcoin, the people have already trusted Ethereum as the most promising investment among Altcoins in which the platform was commonly used by most ICO in which its just shows that the commodity of the Ethereum is much feasible than Bitcoin cash. Therefore it is better to invest in Ethereum than any Altcoins specially Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 49
July 12, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

No way can BCH over take Ethereum because of the smart contract ERC20 capability of Ethereum. Again Ethereum is helping startups of great companies to raise funds through the initial coins offering process.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 12, 2018, 02:08:10 AM
You bitcoin cash shill never try to understand if your coin just a shit security coin. Bitcoin cash just another garbage copy cat from bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is definitely died. It's just another fork scam coin.
Those are hyping bitcoin shitcash coin and they never know about the fact behind that.
can be seen from the price is Ethereum has a much higher price than Bitcoin Cash. so I choose a coin that has a price higher than the other and makes it the first profit coin in producing more and more in the future and become the main coin that comes from every year that continues to increase.
Activity: 151
July 11, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
for the investment I prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin Cash because Ethereum prices are quite stable so suitable for investment, I see the development of Ethereum is better than other altcoins so I am pretty sure the future of Ethereum is brighter.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 11, 2018, 10:41:56 PM
What do you mean about overtake, in price BCH is higher, but it's not with technology and community in my opinion, if you ask me which one you choose i will answer eth, BCH just split or result from hardfork on btc, whereas ethereum since its initial stand alone when its value is still low until now, smartcontract owned ethereum platform is the best in I think.
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 10:36:32 PM
obviously, I prefer Ethereum even though Ethereum is currently downhill and in this way, BCH is a good coin and is trying to replace bitcoin but it can not be so. From now on I prefer Ethereum because it has good growth and can be profitable with fast
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 11, 2018, 10:24:37 PM
I also like BCH, I usually use BCH when the Ethereum network is busy
for me, BCH is the second choice after Ethereum
and Ethereum has always been the first in my heart, because Ethereum has changed my life
Activity: 588
July 11, 2018, 10:24:21 PM
I prefer to chooce Ethereum than BCH because BCH only chain split of BTC, Ethereum has more benefits than BCH, like smart contract but BCH just nearly the samething like BTC. Between both , ETH has more stable price than BCH. BCH more high volatility than ETH, so BCH only good to use for trading, and for long term investment is much better to chooce ETH.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 10:16:39 PM
Ethereum, better than BCH. that's for sure because ethereum is so functional today for new ico purchase transactions
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
July 11, 2018, 10:10:40 PM
Bitcoincash is better than ethereum, because it has rapid progress when they update something.
just waiting for good information and take advantage of the moment only.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:09:12 PM
Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum are two very promising coins now two of these coins are on the list of 5 best coins but if for the investment I still choose Ethereum because I think Ethereum prices are stable enough suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 793
July 11, 2018, 09:50:46 PM
If BTC moon, ETH will moon too.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

these are different coins with different goals. BCH is the son of BTC and designed to money transferring and ETH is used for platform and smart contract beside the money transferring but I prefer ETH.

Yeah with the upcoming update of ETH it will have a wide range of usage on transactions, meanwhile BCH has been quite so far and been affected by the big dump of BTC that lately being able to recover.
I'll go with ETH because of the current event but if you'll talk about only profit the probability of BCH is higher than ETH the thing that makes ETH having a better profit is because of the upcoming event.
Pages:
Jump to: